popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

Raven sat down in the back seat. She looked down guiltily.

Well... I was alone, and hungry. At that time, I was only... Thirteen? This woman, she took me in. She fed me, and let me stay at her home. She also had a young boy. As well as a husband.

Raven paused.

To clarify, I was actually in wolf form. I didn't know how to hunt yet.

Anyways, well, I would always shy away from their touch. It was... A natural reflex. Although, at the time, I didn't know about... Well... My other power quite yet.

One day... The little boy... I... I was asleep and...

A stray tear rolled down her muzzle.

He began to stroke me. And it was to late by then... He died later that night. The woman... I was so heart broken. The woman tired to pet me, and I snapped. It was all it took. And the next day.... She to died...

Then the husband..... He... He tried to kill me. And he's been hunting me ever since.

The memories brought back pain as they returned.

I never meant to kill anyone... It just... Happened. And so I haven't been around anyone since. Until, you guys came along.

Tsubasa tried to smile with the ope of cheering Raven up. "its ok, its not your fault. things happen but the best thing to do is to look forward and live." Tsubasa hands raven a tissue. " i had neglectful parents, but my sister still lives her life and i am living mine so she doesn't feel so alone. i am sure the women and the boy are watching over you and hope that your ok." " and i will kick that man to the moon if he tries to hurt a friend of mine too!" Tsubasa pulls into a long dirt road and eventually pulls into the garage of a medium sized house. " i live in a nice sized home, you guys are free to stay anytime.: smiling, Tsubasa opens the door to the house after letting Raven out of the car. "

Raven smiled weakly, leaping out of the car. She stood an looked up, surprised by the size of the house.

"Wow..."

recapping: so, Tsubasa has gone off to kill a target, Niklaus and Mari stayed at the beach. Raven left and returned. Then Mari Tsubasa and Raven had lunch. after eating they were confronted by a drunken man. That man is hunting raven for killing is wife and Kid. Tsubasa quickly drove Mari and Raven to her home, while Niklaus continued to sunbathe.

"Do you like my house?" Tsubasa sighed. "I inherited the house from my late parents..." Smiling Tsubasa lead Mari and Raven into er home. " make your self at home and feel free to look around, but please do not enter my room." after that, Tsubasa began to water the potted plants and clean the house.

A small hedgehog curled up in a large pen in the living room. Tsubasa politely spoke to Raven. "this is Spear, he can be a grump if woken up early." Tsubasa smiled as if asking Raven to not bother Spear.

The grand Hall opened to a nice sized room. the wall facing the outside had two large glass doors. in the center of the room stood a lone grand piano. Sheet music was scattered around the floor. Tsubasa was busy cleaning the guest rooms and the kitchen, saving the music room for last.

Raven had wandered to the music room. She wagged her tail excitedly. She shifted and stumbled over to the bench. Setting down, she experimented with a few keys.

Then she began playing

((LISTEN TO IT. smile.gif ))

Tsubasa smiled as she listened to the music. "she is really good, i wonder if we could do a duet.." thinking, Tsubasa quietly got back to work.

(( omg, i know how to play this in RL !!!!))

Tsubasa smiled as she walked into the room. "your very talented. do you play often?"

deciding to make the room more presentable, Tsubasa began to pick up the various papers and sheets of music scores.

(( i am learning mostly video game and anime music ATM lol xd.png))

((xd.png Wolf's Rain has GREAT piano music. Check out the sound track.))

Raven turned. "Huh? Oh, no... I've actually... Never played... I've only heard the song."

Tsubasa continued to smile. "either way your a very talented person/wolf." As she picked up the music scattered about, Tsubasa continued to hum.

((Username: Techno_Elf

Name-- Celestia Lunelle Mahiname [ma-hee-NA-may]

Nickname-- Luna

Age-- 17

Gender-- Female

Additional Power-- She has control over light, so she can use it to blind people (both temporarily and permanently), or create illusions.

Weapon-- She has a hunting dagger on her at all times.

Strength-- She thinks fast on her feet.

Weakness-- She can’t create light spontaneously. She has to have a source. So if you keep her in a pitch black room, she won’t be able to use her powers. Also, she’s terrified of drowning.

Arch nemesis-- Nope

Current relationship status-- Single

Crush-- Narcissism killed the cat.

Spouse-- She’s too young for that!

Personality-- She barely ever talks, preferring to just stand on the sidelines and watch things unfold. She has a tendency to just pop up somewhere randomly, and you’d never know she was there the whole time.

History-- She was born with white hair and the people around her would always stare. It made her uncomfortable, so she tried to run away. She ran to the city, and has been struggling to provide for herself ever since.

Looks-- She’s very pale, and has pure white hair and purple eyes so pale that they seem white [you know, albinism]. She always wears a simple, flowing white dress and white flats [although she walks barefoot sometimes]. She’s actually quite short for her age and very skinny as well.

The next two characters are sort of based on the Kane Chronicles series. They’re sort of like fan characters, but not.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name-- Amarantha Firesphynx

Nickname-- Ama

Age-- 20

Gender-- Female

Additional Power-- She can use her staff and wand to cast spells and the like.

Weapon-- An ivory staff and wand that is shaped like a boomerang. Her wand has runes painted on it.

Strength-- She can run really fast.

Weakness-- She has hydrophobia.

Arch nemesis-- Don’t know

Crush-- No one…yet. wink.gif

Spouse-- Nope

Personality-- She’s more serious than her brother, usually pulling him out of potential disasters and the like, and she gets exasperated a lot by her brother’s actions. She feels like she’s responsible for his safety, and sometimes comes across as annoying. She acts like a mother to her friends, always telling them to be careful.

History-- She and her brother grew up in the desert, and moved to the city when they were 16. [Yeah, I know it sucks. Shoosh.]

Looks-- She has black hair that is so dark it seems to be a sort of navy blue, styled in a shoulder-length bob cut with straight bangs that cover her eyebrows. Her eyes are turquoise-colored, and she has the traditional black and gold eyeliner of her country. Her skin is very tan, as a result of growing up in the desert. Normally, she wears a white t-shirt with white skinny jeans, and gold bangles on her arms.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name-- Rennoshin Firesphynx

Nickname-- Renno

Age-- 20

Gender-- Male

Additional Power-- He can summon a combat avatar, which is basically a glowing green giant that surrounds him.

Weapon-- An ornate bow that can be split into two short, curved swords.

Strength-- He can run really fast.

Weakness-- He has aquaphobia.

Arch nemesis-- Don’t know

Crush-- No one

Spouse-- Nope

Personality-- He’s laidback and seems to not have a care in the world, often just dragging himself after everyone else. He’s very protective of his sister Amarantha, who is younger by just a few minutes. He’s actually a great leader when he can bother to put himself to it, and he doesn’t hesitate to throw himself in danger for everyone else.

History-- He and his sister grew up in the desert, and moved to the city when they were 16.

Looks-- He has long, black hair that is so dark it seems to be a sort of navy blue, styled in a high ponytail. His eyes are turquoise-colored, and he has the traditional black and gold eyeliner of her country. His skin is very tan, as a result of growing up in the desert. Normally, he wears a white t-shirt with dark jeans, and a thick gold chain around his neck.

Ugh…I hope I managed to make them realistic enough…I had no idea what I was doing. @_@))

Edited by Techno_Elf

(( techno elf! i really like your characters :3 my character can make illusions but not blind people X3 glad you got wifi too!))

((Sorry for disappearing :'c I'm back now! Thanks for kinda controlling Mari too, Pisces biggrin.gif))

Mari smiled as she heard the piano being played in the large house. She walked over to where she heard the noise and listened for a bit, leaning against the door frame. She then turned away from the two girls and walked around the house, sighing by how big it was. "I never got to live in a big place like this." She thought, looking up the staircase. "I wonder where Tsu's room is at." She thought, debating about going to look for it.

((its fine and your welcome ^^))

Tsubasa noticed that Mari had decided to go upstairs. "hey Mari! there are 3 guest rooms here, one is down that hall and the other rooms are down the opposite hall. my room is at the end of this hallway" Tsubasa continued to clean the railing and the staircase.

((Where's popcorn? :c I wanna get my characters approved...))