popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

(Hi sorry about the delay, my B-day party is tomorrow but I slipped on my tile and fell really hard so I can't replyf or awhile due to small bruses that hurt maybe not 100% sure but maybe I'll be able to reply tomorrow.)

((There's a pretty recent recap up a few posts by terminallypisces ^^ We've all kinda been lacking on posting because Popcorn isn't feeling all to well. Oh, Ronnie is driving in his car and thinking about things tongue.gif))

(Hi sorry about the delay, my B-day party is tomorrow but I slipped on my tile and fell really hard so I can't replyf or awhile due to small bruses that hurt maybe not 100% sure but maybe I'll be able to reply tomorrow.)

((Get well Soon! and happy birthday!!!!! <3 ))

(Hey guys. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting so much.. Happy birthday, and get well soon, cobra! Oh, and chic, I made Ronnie kind of appear back in town because I didn't think you were coming back... He's only posted once, and he hasn't really done anything, so I can act like the post never happened and he's still at that warehouse?)

Niklaus looked at the fish and ate them, then stumbled away from the group, groaning in pain. Whenevr he ate something, anything, raw and bloody, it triggered something inside Niklaus' brain. He trudged behind the rocks and whimpered in pain as he shrunk and his bones clicked back into place. He lay there a few minutes before opening his eyes. He was completely naked, and he had no clothes. He looked around at the people uncomfortably. "Who did I kill?" He groans, not having enough energy to get up.

((Welcome back Popcorn~ And happy birthday Cobra!! ^^))

Mari gasps and runs over to Niklaus, kneeling down besides him. "You didn't harm anybody. Everyone is fine." She says, grabbing his hand. "Good job." She whispers, looking at everyone else. "That was our... Performance! Wasn't it amazing? This guy is an aspiring actor, so you should come watch our shows sometime!" She lied with a smile, hoping the people wouldn't question her. They look at Nikluas and then shrug, walking away. Mari sighs and lets Niklaus's hand go, leaning back to look at the sky. "You lost your clothes." She says with a smile.

Edited by littlelizzie

Niklaus looks around again. "Well, luckily I didn't have time to put on my swimtrunks," he said with a grin, turning a bright red. There goes his privacy. He holds up his hands. "Thank you, thank you everyone! I hope you liked our performance!"

"I'll get a towel for you." Mari says, standing up. "Ah, but here." She takes off her coat and drops it on him, smiling. "Cover up while I'm gone." She says, looking at Tsubasa. She notices a wolf is watching them and pouts. "Another one like us?" She asks herself, walking along the beach to find a towel.

Tsubasa sends up a illusion to hide everyone from the sight of others, and also to give the group so much needed privacy. " is everyone ok?" Tsubasa glanced around, people were confused as to how they vanished. sighing, Tsubasa starts to draw in the wet sand, gathering people away from where Niklaus an Mari are/were.

((my computer needs to go to get cleaned at the shop soon, so i will be on DC via my 3DS or my family computer. if i am online and i dont post or respond it is becuase i am on my 3DS. if you need to talk to me i will Pm you back when i am on my secondary/back-up computer. I also might not be able to post as much because of the limited access to my back-up laptop and the fact typing takes 3x as long on a 3DS than on a computer. i will be on a computer until 4pm (my time, i live near Boston) and my 3DS after that. I just wanted to let everyone know ))

(OK. (smile.gif

Niklaus lays there awkwardly, covering himself up with the towel, and waits for Mari to return. All the sudden, people stopped staring at him. He assumed that Tsubasa had bent light to make him 'invisible'.

((Aw, okay pisces ;w; (What should I call you?)))

Mari looks back at where Niklaus was at and notices she can't see him, smiling. "Thank you Tsu-chan!" She thinks, noticing a family was heading to the ocean and leaving their towel behind. It was bright and didn't suit Niklaus, but she quickly grabbed it and walked over to where she remembered him being.

(( i get called types of fish ( i am a pisces ^^ ) so Pisces is fine <3))

Tsubasa bends the light and managed to vacate most of the surrounding area. "there! now less people to intrude on us!." as she began to walk back to Niklaus (she can see through her own illusions and bent light) her phone rang. " crap! i forgot about my target!!!11!!!!1!!11" Tsubasa quickly answered her phone. "hello?....yes..i know..there was a emergency at the beach...yes i am safe....i will go as soon as i can...alright...goodbye." Tsubasa walks over to Mari. "hey, i have to head into the city for some unfinished work. i arranged for my assistant to drive a blue mustang here for you. He and I have to leave for some 'work' we need to do." Tsubasa hands you a set of keys. "these are the spare keys to the car, feel free to drive around. But do not go into the city until after dark." Tsubasa waves to a young man driving a blue mustang into the parking lot. "that is where the car will be. there is a list of emergency contact numbers should anything happen." Tsubasa and the young man start to head to here black mustang. Both look very serious, Tsubasa is hiding her very docile self.

Raven shook her head and shifted into her human form, sporting a bow and arrows. "Well, I'm going to follow you guys around. I have nothing better to do anyways."

((Popcorn can you reply to Nove trying to find Reagan and asking why she doesn't want to talk to them? (Hopefully I don't sound rude>.<) Or I could just tell Mari that she couldn't get her to talk.))

(OMG I'm so sorry I thought I had replied! I suck! .-.)

Reagan looks back at the girl then stops. "They want to talk to me because they know I will cave! They want to kill my brother!" she looks at the ground. "I think, in my opinion, that's a pretty good reason not to talk to them."

Ronnie was driving when he sees Reagan with some girl. He stops the truck and gets out. "Hey, Reagan." He says, looking at the other girl. "Who's this?"

Reagan turned to Ronnie. "He's coming," she says quietly. "He doesn't know where youa are right now, so he's been trying to get answers from me."

Niklaus loks up at the girl who was once a wolf. "You're one of us as well?" he asks, looking at her coldly at first, then put on a smile. Maybe she knew where Ronnie was. He watches as Tsubasa walks away. What 'target'? What 'work'? All he knew was he wasn't getting in a car with that stranger driving the blue mustang.

Raven shrugged. "I guess so." She fiddled with her bow string. "If I touch people, they just... Die." Raven looked down.

"Yeah, it's like a curse." Mari says as she walks over to Niklaus. "Here." She hands him the towel then turns to the new girl. "What's your name?" She smiles. "Ah, you can keep that jacket. I don't need it anymore." Mari says with a pink face, looking at Niklaus.

"Raven." She said, looking around. She pulled out and arrow and pulled her bow over her head without taking her eyes off of something. She strung the bow, and let an arrow fly. There was a squeak and a thump as a squirrel dropped to the ground. Raven trotted over an picked up its still warm body, takin out her arrow and returning it to her quiver. "I've always wanted to try squirrel."

Tsubasa calls over her shoulder. "Niklaus Mari has the keys to the blue mustang! the driver only drove the car here for you. we both have to go to finish some 'work'. i left my contact number and emergency contacts and the address to my house in the car's glovebox for you. i should be back home around tomorrow morning." "whatever you do, do not go into the city."

(You don't suck. I can't count how many times I've done that.)

Nove

"You're right that is a pretty good reason." Nove said. "I could tell them that you disappeared so it would be hard to find you!" She suggested. Her mind raced with ideas some were pretty idiotic others a bit smarter but really complicated her best idea was the one she suggested out loud.

Lacey flipped backward, aiming a kick under the bear's jaw. She sprang on her hands till she ways several yards away from the bear. She bared her teeth and hissed, showing two, impressively long and sharp fangs that had grown from her mouth. Everyone else in the room took a few steps back.

Tsubasa sighed as she and her assistant were free running to her next target. 'man, why do ll these freakin' idoits live on like the top floor? it take forever just to free-run to the place let alone get inside."

after forcefully breaking into the apartment, Tsubasa quickly killed the man inside, grabbing his arm just incase. her assistant spoke up. " He was wanted for three counts of murder and robbery." Tsubasa sighed again. " Mike, lets go i have friends waiting fo me, tell the boss its done." Noddig quickly Tsubasa's assistant quickly ran to the elevator, Tsubasa chose to free-run back to her car.

Driving back to the beach, Tsubasa finally felt relief knoeing she woud soon see her friends again.

Edited by terminallypisces