popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

Ronnie smirks and studies Dylan, giving him a suspicious look. "Well, its good to see some friends! I've been having a really weird day..."

Ronnie looks over at Dylan, then Isabella. "Isabella, aren't you engaged?" He stiffens, holding back the urge to sic his macaw on him (Never thought I would say that today... tongue.gif I'm sorry! I thought you would be gone longer, that's the only reason I left... *feels bad*)

Edited by popcorncat11

((Alone again...))

(Go into the middle of the street! You'll see Ronnie and everyone else!)

Ronnie looks over at Dylan, then Isabella. "Isabella, aren't you engaged?" He stiffens, holding back the urge to sic his macaw on him (Never thought I would say that today... :P I'm sorry! I thought you would be gone longer, that's the only reason I left... *feels bad*)

"To my brother." Dylan smirked.

(Go into the middle of the street! You'll see Ronnie and everyone else!)

*loves how Ronnie is the first to be listed, not Isabella or Dylan* That is all.. tongue.gif

*loves how Ronnie is the first to be listed, not Isabella or Dylan* That is all.. :P

*Has no comment*

Mari listened to the conversation and frowned, turning to follow after Kurt. "Well, let me know if you are gonna recruit people." She said, dropping a slip of paper in Ronnie's quitar case. "It was nice to meet you. I hope you'll sing something for me later." She smiled, looking at the two love birds Ronnie was jealous of.

((Chic, maybe your character could be watching Ronnie?))

Ronnie smirks at Dylan. "Well, it sure will be interesting to tell your brother she's cheating on him--with you of course..." He glares at Isabella. She didn't seem like the person to cheat!

X rode her cycle out into the street stopping by Ronnie. He was chatting up the 'princess' and some guy she hadn't seen before. "Wow, you really move around." she said, directing her comment to Ronnie.

Ronnie smirks at Dylan. "Well, it sure will be interesting to tell your brother she's cheating on him--with you of course..." He glares at Isabella. She didn't seem like the person to cheat!

"Naw he'll be to busy looking in the mirror to listen." Dylan chuckled. "I'm not!" Isabella defended herself, hurt flashed across her face.

((Chic, maybe your character could be watching Ronnie?))

((Obviously he's being stalked...))

Ronnie looks at the paper the girl dropped into his guitar case. "Wait, I didn't cath your name!"Ronnie looks at X, a slight smile on his face. "Well, I can't help it that everyone loves me." He turns to Isabella. "Well, it sure looks like it," he mutters gesturing to Dylan's arm around her.

(GTG for the night, bye!)

Edited by popcorncat11

Isabella blushed pushing Dylan's arm off her shoulder, the pigeon landed on her shoulder again.

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Mari turned as Ronnie called to her and smiled kindly. "Mari! M-A-R-I!" She said, waving good bye to him. She turned around and walked in the direction Kurt had gone, looking up into the sky. "So in the end I couldn't find anything out." She thought with a sigh, letting her hoodie fall off of her head.

"You sure you won't come with me? I can get us through the tough spots. But I'm not exactly as 'loveable' as you. Most of the kids will just run off and do exactly what they'd been trained to do without knowing it." She said. "Or we could both just go our separate ways and forget about the whole Program and let them do whatever they want to the kids with no one to stop them because you didn't want to get into trouble."

Ronnie looks at her. "How long will I be gone? I mean, I care about the other Gifteds, but I really need to be getting money. I'm not going to be able to afford any food for Reagan or me. And Reagan. I need to be here for her. If she were to die..." He trails off, trying not to think about what were to happen if Reagan was killed. Ronnie turns vermillion. Now why would Isabella even look at him after she heard that? He was poor as a rock, and Dylan was, well.... Dylan. He watches Mari go with a smile.

Niklaus turns the corner and walks a couple more blocks away, then turns and waits for Mari. When she reaches him he says, "Tell me everything..."

Edited by popcorncat11

Xia's empathy was picking up all of Ronnie's emotions. She shook her head. "I can have you back by tonight." She offered. That would only give her enough time to take him to see the rest of the few gifted trying to bring down the Program, but it was a start.

((I'm gonna make J.T.'s form here in a bit. He's so sexah!!))

Ronnie sighs and nods. "Okay, I'll come with you." He tried to force a small smile to his lips, but honestly, he was quite nervous.

((Ooh, I'm excited! Is he my kind of sexah or a normal person's kind of sexah? tongue.gif))

((He's sexah with a capital AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Username: cb

Name(first and last please. Middle name optional)— Jason Twan

Nickname—Jason Twan

Age(16+ please)-- 19

Gender-- Male

Additional Power—He can conjure bright, glowing red explosive little energy balls.

Weapon(s)-- Chakrams

Strength(s)—He can think quick on his feet and is really good not making up plans and still making things work.

Weakness(es)—He'll randomly blackout.

Arch nemesis(Optional)—Nope.

Current relationship status-- Single

Crush-- Xia

Spouse—Narcissism killed the cat

Personality(Required)—He's wild, crazy, outgoing. He can be impulsive at times.

History—Pretty much the same as Xia's

Looks-- http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/75...768-414-622.jpg

http://up.arab-x.com/May11/5xD78641.jpg ))

Xia held out her hand for him to climb on. "Come on then. We'll have to hurry."

Edited by chicbecause

((OMG YOU KNOW WHERE HE'S FROM RIGHT!? Super Junior, the all-Korean boy band! They are the 1D of Asia! tongue.gif))

Ronnie nods and takes her hand, climbing on beside her. He waves to Isabella. "Bye, Isabella. It was nice to meet you, Dylan.."

((O.M.G. YOU KNOW WHO SUPER JUNIOR IS!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!! *Such a fangirl moment...*))

"Hold on." Xia said, zooming off at about 10 miles over the speed limit.

Ronnie waves back at Isabella, not listening to X when she told him to hold on. She zoomed off, and Ronnie grasped at her waist, trying to catch himself from falling off.

((Yup. I've only listened to a few songs by them, though. tongue.gif But who can't mistake him as one of the Juniors!? biggrin.gif))

A few minutes later, after losing the cops in a high-speed chase, X left the city. She got on the interstate and rode across the countryside, to fast to enjoy the scenery. "We've got a little ways to go before we get there." She yelled over the wind.

((I haven't heard every song by them but I just can't see how anyone could think One Direction is even remotely okay after watching Super Junior.))

Edited by chicbecause