popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

(( i have school starting tomorrow so i will not be online until around 4pm ish if at all. i might be online for a bit here and there to checker PMs and my dragons))

((Whoa, this kinda died. I don't really know where to start. Maybe we can all agree that it's a new day and we all have new goals or something?))

(Lol I can't believe you found this! I can agree with that, if anyone else is up to RPing on here xd.png)

((I'm up for it, but I need a huge recap. And a way to jump in.))

((Well, basically, Mari and Niklaus are bad guys. (Mari isn't actually a bad guy though). They're trying to get information from Ronnie, who is the chosen one to protect all the gifted's. Mari and Niklaus tried to get Ronnie's sister Reagan to talk to them, but she ran and they gave up talking to her. They went to a store and got a swim suit, then went to the beach and had a fun time(not really). I don't really know what's going on with the other characters, but we're going to start in a different day. You can try to jump in by... Um, finding someone? Or something like that xd.png))

(Um let's see if I can do this. So Ronnie is or was somewhere with Choi (? is that her name? Maybe Kwan) and he was visiting some other Gifteds, but now he's back in the city, and Marie and Niklaus were Tsubasa at the beach doing something else unimportant, but since we're starting a new day, I don't think it matters. *doesn't really want to roleplay as Ronnie* *grumble *grumble* xd.png

I decided to just remake this, is that alright with you guys? I mean, my introductory post kind of sucks, I don't want to use ROnnie, and I think I can make it better. DO you all agree?