popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

((Ooh yay! More people! I'm going to make Ronnie just sorta appear back into town... I hve a feeling chic isn't coming back.))

Ronnie sits behind the wheel of his truck, driving absent-mindedly. Where was he going? He didn't know. He was just driving. When he didn't know where to go, or what to do, he would just drive until his car showed him where he was going.

I FORGOT MY PASS!

Narcism killed the cat

Username: RavenWolf1010

Name-- Raven Crawford

Nickname-- Raven

Age--18

Gender-- Female

Additional Power-- She can shift to a wolf

Weapon(s)-- Bow and Arrow

Strength(s)-- Strategic, and I don't know what else to put.

Weakness(es)-- She is vulnerable after she shifts from wolf to human. It drains her of most of her energy.

Arch nemesis(Optional)--

Current relationship status-- Single

Crush-- None

Spouse-- .....

Personality(Required)-- Raven is a serious person. She doesn't tend to try and make jokes. And she's not friendly, at all. Though once you get to know her, she'll warm up to you. She is also a loner. You would have to approach her, as she won't come up and say hello to you.

History-- She doesn't really know where she came from.

Looks--

user posted image

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(( :3 ))

Raven walked around. She couldn't go to the city. Whenever she touched someone, they... Died. This had confused her, yet didn't really bother her. Raven preferred to roam as a wolf through the forest, as she was doing now. With a sigh, she laid down in a small grassy clearing.

"what happened?!" Tsubasa, worried over getting caught creates extra illusions, both to mask the rocks and to create a distraction. " Is Niklaus ok? are you alright too?"

Tsubasa quickly grabs her katana, and poses ready to create more illusions.

" i think he wants to hunt us, so if your super quiet i can bend our reflections and we can move to a better hiding spot." "by the way, how long is this going to last?"

Raven heard some commotion. She flicked an ear, then turned it towards the sound. She turned her head, capturing the sounds with both of her ears. She rose to her feet. What's going on? She trotted over to the body of water.

"Oh, um. I think... He's hungry." Mari says nervously, watching as Tsubasa pulls out a katana. "P-Please don't use that on him. I don't want him to get hurt." She whispers, blushing. "We can go to a better hiding place. I'll be quiet." She mutters. "Oh, and I'm fine. I managed to get away from him. I honestly think he just needs to recognize someone. I mean, he didn't hurt me and all."

Edited by littlelizzie

Niklaus growls and looks aound desperately for Mari and Tsubasa, instead seeing a wolf. He heads towards it, ready to kill. (Sorry for all the short posts)

Raven narrowed her eyes. They were grey, unlike a true wolf's. She bared her long fangs, snarling viciously.

Tsubasa notices a wolf approaching Niklaus. " Mari, thats not my illusion, did you summon a wolf or something?" Tsubasa grabs her katana and prepares to fight the wolf. As extra cover, Tsubasa creates copies of herself and sends them after the wolf.

Raven dodged past the look a likes. Maybe they were like her? She decided that she shouldn't kill them. Yet, they had made the advance, and Raven had merely been defending herself. Stop, all of you. I'm not going to harm you, unless you harm me. Raven watched them all with narrow eyes. She swung a large paw at any of the copies that came near her.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Tsubasa rushed out from behind the rocks and shouted to the wolf. "Hey! he isnt a enemy! he is just confused and worried! and the illusions are to keep him from attacking you or anyone else." Tsubasa ran over to Niklaus and dispelled her illusions.

"Niklaus, calm down. Its ok the wolf wont hurt you, shoosh, calm down." Tsubasa continued to reassure Niklaus.

Tsubasa turned to the wolf "you might not want to touch either of us, it would be bad if you did."

Edited by terminallypisces

Mari gasped when Tsubasa ran out and stood in front of Niklaus. "Not good!" She hissed, running over to her and standing in front of her and Niklaus. "You really don't need to do this, Niklaus. Please, try to go back to normal. No one is going to hurt you. I suggested fish in the ocean, right? Go and try to find some, please." Mari said, gently touching Niklaus's nose. "Please." She whispered.

((I don't think popcorn is on now >_>))

Tsubasa created bai by the shoreline, and fish began to sawrm. " Hey, Niklaus there are fish swarming the shoreline. maybe you would like to eat some." Tsubasa keep her guard up, ready to defend Mari."Mari, are you sure you know what your doing?"

Tsubasa began to worry, both for Mari and Niklaus.

"Yeah... I-I think." Mari whispers, looking Niklaus in the eyes. "Please, you don't need to harm anyone." She whispers, looking at the shore line. "Just go eat some fish. They don't have families or anything like that." She said with a small smile.

Tsubasa walked to the water and slashed her katana through the swarm and cutting the heads off of a few fish. She then collected the fish and brought them to Niklaus. "here, these are fresh bass, you'll feel better if you eat." Tsubasa offered the fish to Niklaus.

Tsubasa turned to the wolf, " are you hungry as well? if you are i can catch more fish."

Tsubasa smiled but keep her guard up. " using her illusion, Tsubasa created more bait and more fish began to swarm.

(( Tsubasa (me) Mari (Lizzie) and Niklaus (Popcorn)c are at the beach because Niklaus apparently needs to get a tan. Mari recruited my character from a store, Tsubasa drove them to the beach in her black and silver mustang and then Niklaus went berserk/dark form after Tsubasa (parcour enthusiast) wen off to climb a cliff and lighthouse. Tsubasa returned when she noticed the wolf-form of Niklaus on the beach and ran back worried about Mari. she used illusions to confuse Niklaus and hid behind some rocks with Mari. after, she ran out to get between Raven and Niklaus, and Mari ran between her and Niklaus after sending illusions after Raven who is a wolf right now. Tsubasa used illusions to trap/hunt fish and gave some to Niklaus so he could eat and calm down. the Tsubasa offered you food. and you declined. Ronnie is also driving back to town in his truck.

hope this helps ^^ ))

Edited by terminallypisces