popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

(dont mind me, just wanting to join :3 )

Username:terminallypisces

Name(first and last please. Middle name optional)-- Tsubasa yamamoto

Nickname-- Tsu or Tsu-chan

Age(16+ please)-- 17

Gender-- female

Additional Power-- can bend light to duplicate things, like people or objects. the dupicate fades after about 2 hours. but she is not very skilled with light bending. so half the time the duplicates dont work.

Weapon(s)-- katana and small throwing knives.

Strength(s)-- stealth, parkour,speed.

Weakness(es)-- she has ok combat skills. more defense than offense.

Arch nemesis(Optional)-- n/a

Current relationship status-- single

Crush-- n/a

Spouse-- n/a

Personality(Required)-- Tsubaki is a very quiet and passive person.she enjoys kendo, parkour, and cooking. she 'forgots' her emotions when dealing with people, but around those she learns to trust, she is a very sweet and kind person.

History-- her parents were very neglectful. they chose her more talented older sister over her, and this was one of reasons why Tsubasa grew to distrust others. the year prior to her 'gift', Tsubasai and her only friend was caught in a car accident, Tsubasa later attacked the driver for pure rage and malice over then death of her friend. She got her 'gift' after the funeral and then killed her parents and ran away, leaving her sister to continue her life. as she worked with her gift, she began to hate those without it. she doesnt mind her 'gift', choosing to kill those untouchable by the law. when she finds a person who she can trust, she changes to a very calm and kind-hearted person.

Looks-- she has shoulder length black hair (she is japanese), and she wears very form fitting clothes (parkour efficient) and a black hoodie that has blue ears on it, and the necklace of her late friend. she is 5' 1'', and has a small scar on her right arm from the car accident. she wears a kitsune mask on the side of her head, able to be moved into place if she feels threatened. she looks fragile, but can hold her own in a fight.

+Narcissism killed the cat+

((Accepted! biggrin.gif))

Niklaus nods, looking at Mari. "well, we can always walk. And I'm sure that she will be able to find Reagan, Reagan won't Apparate in front of a human."

"Oh crap." Mari said loudly, her eyes widened. "I touched her. I touched her shoulder... Oh no." She groaned, running both of her hands through her hair. "She's going to die, Kurt. I just killed our chance of finding Reagan." She said, smacking her forehead.

Tsubasa is as the the store working. " jeez, why do so many people have to be here at once!" She had begun to get more annoyed as people continues to enter the store. "....well at least its better than my last job." Tsubasa notices more people getting to close to her, in response she pulls down her sleeves and puts on her white gloves used for handing jewelry and expensive watches.

Nove

Nove started to search for this girl. "Where would she be?" Nice asked. After awhile she spotted who she was looking for. "Hi my name's Nove, you must be Reagan some people where looking for you and wanted to speak with you." She said happily. "If you'd come with me I can show you them!"

Nilaus looked at her. "What!? You touched!?" he glares at her. "Wel, she has about 30 minutes left, maybe she'll find her..."

Reagan looked at her, eyes wide. "I don't want to talk to them!" she squeak, blinking and apparting a few yards away from the girl. SHe began to run.

Sighing Tsubasa began to speak, albeit slightly monotone. "hello welcome to target, do you need any assistance?" slightly grimacing about helping anyone (more about physical contact then anything), Tsubasa prepared to answer any questions.

Mari flinched and sighed as they pulled up to Target. "Maybe she's like us?" She asked hopefully, pushing on Niklaus. "Thanks for the ride." She said, giving the money to the taxi driver. "Come on, Kurt! Stop staring at me and go into the store." She groaned, giving him a harsh look.

In response to Mari and Niklaus's presence, Tsubasa began to keep a set distance. short enough to not appear rude, but far enough to react in time to sudden movements. " i dont mean to be rude, but please refrain from any physical contact." she had rolled up her sleeves, as the air conditioner was not on until after 1pm, when it began to get hotter out. from around a corner an angry man approched her. " hey! you work here right? then tell your manager that i deserve a refund!" tsubasa was quick to respond. " i am sorry sir, but i am currently unable to help you. if you go to customer service, i am sure they are better suited to aid." In a rage fueled fury, the man grabbed Tsubasa by the arm, throwing her to the door in front of Niklaus. Tsubasa instantly grimaced. "..Im sorry...." "What!" the man screeched at her. " I am sorry. but you should have never touched me." the man, ranting about how she is acting condescending, leaves.

Mari watched as a girl got thrown over to her and Niklaus and looked at her, confused. "Tough customer?" She asked kindly, looking at her name tag. "Tsubasa?" She asked, hoping she had pronounced it correctly.

"yeah, we get them here a lot......" Tsubasa is clearly distraught over the man touching her arm. " i just wish he did not grab my arm...Oh sorry! i should be asking if you need help" Tsubasa quickly gets up and looks at you. "did you need anything in perticular? or need help with customer services?" She looks happy, but it is clear is is masking her feelings.

Mari looked Tsubasa over and smiled knowingly. "You got the curse too?" She asked quietly, looking at Niklaus. "We both got it, so no need to be secretive." She whispered, looking around at the other customers. "We were wondering if you have any swim suits for boys." She added, answering her question.

" yeah, i got the curse...my mother always said i was a cursed and unwanted child." " but thats water under the bridge now, mom and dad are gone, and my sister is living her life, anyway if you follow me i can help you find what you need smile.gif "

Mari frowned slightly as Tsubasa explained about her past. "You know, since you don't have any parents, you could hang out with us." She suggested, looking at Niklaus. "We just do our own thing and don't bother other people." She lied with a smile, knowing she wouldn't be able to detect her lie. "It's boring with only two people though." She sighed, dodging people as they passed by her.

" ok, but i do still need my job, i gave my inheritance to my sister so she could afford collage." Tsubasa is very wary or Mari, unsure about fully trusting her still.

"That's awesome!" Mari said happily, throwing her arms in the air. "Now it won't be as boring." She smiled at Tsubasa, "Oh, should we call you any kind of nickname? I'm Marissa, by the way, but please call me Mari." She said, putting her hand on her chest. "And this is Niklaus. He needs to tan." She giggled, nudging him. "We won't make you quit your job at all, I swear." She added with a smile.

"you can call me Tsu or Tsu-chan, my late friend uses to alwasy call my Tsu-chan." Tsubasa answered with a smile."hey, do you guys have any other powers? i can bend and refract light to create duplicates of poeple objects, and surroundings. also thank you for letting me keep my job!"

As your all talking, Tsubasa's manager appears. "Hey Tsu-san! we got another newbie to train, so if you would like the rest of the day off you can go!" the manager is excited to have a new employee and happy to give Tsubasa a break. " thanks Keith!, see you tomorrow afternoon!" Tsubasa turns to Mari and Niklaus "so got anything in mind for a bathing suit?"

Mari grinned at Tsubasa and nodded. "I'm gonna call you Tsu-chan, then." She said, looking at Niklaus. "I can blend into my surroundings really well, kinda like a chameleon. It's pretty lame, in all honesty." She said with a sigh, quickly giving Niklaus a 'don't say your power' look. "It's his bathing suit, not mine. I just tagged along becase, well, I suggested he tan." She giggled, looking at Niklaus. "I mean, he's just so pale." She smiled, looking at Tsubasa.

((And now we have to wait for Popcorn xd.png))

"Ohh i love the beach! but i see what you mean, Nik-Kun go to the beach! like ASAP your next to being the color of stock paper!" Tsubasa smiles. the man who threw her to the ground was walking by, when his heart stopped and he collapsed to the ground. Paramedics are ordering people to leave soon. "you should pick a bathing suit soon, or else you wont get one for a few days." Tsubasa ties her Kitsune mask to her belt loop. " i have trust issues, but you guys seem really ok, so i can trust you smile.gif, but you should really hurry up if you dont wish to be questionedd by police."

(lol i will be away until sunday,with no internet >_> so i dont mind waiting for popcorn :3 )

Edited by terminallypisces

Niklaus looks at Tsubasa with a smirk. "You don't want to know what my power is.... Its like I have two curses, not a curse and a power..." Not even Mari knew what his power was. Nobody did. "Um, thanks for your help..." Niklaus says, trying to be nice, but not knowing how.