popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

Username: Mipuppy1

Name-- Dylan Jason Leigh

Nickname--

Age(16+ please)-- 18 (Going 19 in a few mouths.)

Gender-- Male

Additional Power-- Super Strength, Super Speed, not that he wasn't strong or fast before

Weapon(s)-- His body

Strength(s)-- He is strong and fast, he is also very calculating and manipulative, plus he's handsome :)

Weakness(es)-- He has a huge ego,

Arch nemesis(Optional)--

Current relationship status-- Single, though he gets a new girlfriend like every 2 weeks

Crush--

Spouse--

Personality(Required)-- Laid back, fun loving, he is very arrogant and cocky, he often neglects his responsibly.

History--

Looks-- He has a masculine build, he is very tall (I donno if that counts as masculine I'm pretty sure it does but just to be safe..) he has dirty blonde hair and green eyes, he has a healthy tan complexion.

((He sounds a lot like the most popular guy at my school.. xd.png That's not a good thing. For me, anyway. Only because he and I have a complicated relationship. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET A PICTURE!!! ohmy.gif)

(Yeah I didn't want him to be a Gary-sue, he has a soft spot for Isabella so you could put it in one of his weaknesses and yeah you were but I'm to lazy soo...)

*waits for lizzie to finish joining so this can stop being just a chat thread*

(Love that song)

Edited by popcorncat11

Isabella almost spat out the fry "I-its salty!" She gasped drinking some root beer. "Yeah." Kyle laughed "Its suppose to taste good." He said casually leaning back on his chair.

Ronnie sighs, sitting down with the guitar in his lap. No tips. Nothing. His first song he's ever written and nobody likes it.

((MY COMPUTER IS STUPID AND MADE ME DELETE EVERYTHING RAWR. Oh, and you guys should join Compulsive Posters Anonymous if you want to talk a lot :>

Username: littlelizzie

Name-- Marissa Jones

Nickname-- Mari

Age(16+ please)-- 19

Gender-- Girl

Additional Power-- She blends into her surroundings really well, like a chameleon, and she's an excellent liar. You can usually never tell she's lying. (She has to stand still and then she'll turn darker or lighter depending on where she is at for her power.)

Weapon(s)-- She carries around a small pocket knife but only uses it to get out of sticky situations

Strength(s)-- She is very deceitful and quite, being able to spy on people from close up and not be heard or seen. She can talk her way out of anything by putting on her sweet act and she often uses the same act to get information for Niklaus.

Weakness(es)-- She doesn't actually like harming anybody and she hates seeing anything in pain. If someone figures out her lie, she'll apologize and say she didn't mean to do it and swear she won't say anything. She will then put herself in a bad situation and feel guilty, but she'll still tell Niklaus.

Arch nemesis(Optional)-- She goes along with Niklaus, but she herself doesn't actually have one.

Current relationship status-- She's hoping a certain someone will notice her feelings~

Crush-- Oh I wonder ;3

Spouse-- Narcissism killed the cat

Personality(Required)-- She's a nice girl to someone she's not spying on and will willingly help them unless it involves her gettng hurt. If she is spying on somebody, she's very sweet and kind to them and tries to get information from them quickly. She doesn't actually like hurting people and she feels guilty after she gets her information because it usually involves somebody starting to like her. She's basically two sided, kinda. The rest will be later revealed. Oh, she can also be sarcastic but she likes complimenting people. (Tricky personality is tricky, I know.)

History-- Niklaus found her after she killed her parents at the age of thirteen. 'Nuff said.

Looks-- She has short, dirty blond hair that has no particular part and chocolate colored eyes. She has light freckles and she is lightly tanned. She loves hoodies and always wears one, usually so she can blend in easier.))

Edited by littlelizzie

Dylan and Isabella had finished the movie and exited the mall, Ronnie was up a head but Isabella hadn't quite noticed him yet.

(Hmm, I'm thinking she likes Dylan or Ronnie... tongue.gif *sarcasm* Finally! Niklaus' partner has come, at last :3)

Niklaus walks down the long streets, passing by Ronnie, hoping he didn't notice. Where the @#!*% is Marie? She was supposed to me meet me... He looks around, searching for her. All his skin was covered in clothes, none of his pale skin was showing.

Ronnie sees Isabella with some guy. He had striking resemblance to her fiance, Kyle. Once again he stands up and begins to sing the song.

Edited by popcorncat11

Isabella's face lit up noticing Ronnie, she ran up to him waving "Hey!" She smiled as Dylan trialed behind.

((It's Mari, MARI. She's going to make that obvious xd.png))

Mari walked along the street, gently humming a song. "Kurt is right in front of me..." She thought, quickly putting her black hood up. She heard as a boy, who she knew as Kurt's arch-enemy Ronnie, was singing a song and slowed down to listen. She clapped as he finished and pulled a dollar out of her pocket, holding it out to him. "That was really nice." She said, smiling.

Ronnie looked at the girl who had complimented him. "Thanks!" He smiles warmly at her. He turns turns to Isabella and the guy. "Oh hey! Who's this?" Ronnie looks at the guy behind her.

Niklaus sees Mari and almost walks but to her, but she headed towards Ronnie and he swerved away. He can't know she's working with me...

Edited by popcorncat11

"Say, some intell has told me that you're "The Chosen One" or something like that." Mari said, tilting her head to the side. "Are you currently recruiting people? Like... Um, what are they called? I'm pretty sure I'm one of them." She said, waving the dollar in front of his face. "I thought you were singing for tips, dude." She said, grinning at him.

"You mean a Gifted? I recognized you as one from the start." He smiles and snatches the dollar out of her hand. "That's the most money I've made in one sitting all day!" He tosses it into his guitar case and looks at her interest. "What do you mean 'you think'? Its simple. Touch someone. They die."

"I didn't say 'I think', I said 'I'm pretty sure'." Mari said, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "I know the power. I killed my own parents with it." She muttered, looking to the floor. "But, are you recruiting people or something?" She asked, looking up at him with a smile.

"Oh this is Dylan." Isabella said with a smile then looked at them "What are you guys talking about?"

Ronnie shrugs. "I haven't figured out if I'm supposed to or not. Gerard pretty much just said, "Keep all the Gifteds in line when I die. They will need you." I'm not sure how to work with that..." So, what's your additional power? Watch this." He cups his hands and puts them tp his face. A butterfly flew from his hands. Then a macaw. He looks at Isabella. "Our powers. The ones that, y'know, you have...."

Edited by popcorncat11

"What power?" Isabella asked again as a pigeon landed on her shoulder. "So do you guys have like a fantasy group or something?" Dylan asked looking at Ronnie up and down.

The macaw lands on Ronnie's shoulder and he looks at Dylan and Isabella. "Recognize this bird? I made it. It probably has exploded by now..." The macaw chirps, "Ronnie jealous!" Ronnie rolls his eyes at the bird.