popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

Reagan looks at X while she begins to clean the dishes. By hand. "He is not very caught up with the times. And that's putting it lightly."

A shot was heard from outside and Ronnie gasps in pain. He groans, grasping the arms of the chair. Blood began to bleed through his shirt, and he flinches. He hastily takes the shirt off over his head. No injury. Just blood. "Th-they... Shot the giraffe..." He continues to endure the pain until suddenly it stopped. "Its dead..." Reagan ran over with a wet towel and began wiping the blood from Ronnie's chest. "Are you ok? That sounded like a painful one..."

(Grr, Ronnie ain't liking this Dylan guy. Well, actually, I'm not liking this Dylan guy. Ronnie doesn't know)

X sighed. "I'll be back.... Maybe." She took the swords off her back and walked out. A few minutes and a lot of screaming and gunfire later, X came back inside, her swords stained with blood. "I'd better go." She fished in her pockets and pulled out a few hundred dollar bills and put them on the coffee table. "Thanks for your help. And by the way, the Program is taking kids and turning them into killing machines whether they like it or not. They're going to keep doing it until someone stops them." She walked out the door and hulled her motorcycle out of his truck. Leaving the cops tied up and gagged, leaning against their cars. She didn't like killing.

(No really?! Lol I'm hungry...)

"Well your late for you flute lesson anyway c'mon dont you want to catch a movie or something?" Dylan asked playfully. "Well... I guess... Why not?" Isabella smiled.

(I actually hate him, with thoughts of murder... tongue.gif)

Ronnie watches her go, staring in wonderment at the blood-stained words. "I need to learn more about this "Program"..." He looks at Reagan. "Fine, you can go, but if you die I will never forgive you." Ronnie smiles and stands, running after X. Before he left, though, he yelled, "If I die I'll haunt you forever!" He finally catches up to her. "Where are you going? You're just going to get yourself killed."

(Isabella sure is known for getting into trouble.... tongue.gif)

Edited by popcorncat11

"Wherever." X answered. "Wanna come?" she asked, holding out her hand for him to climb on. "I could use some help."

(Why? Gah when I post him you won't be able to hate him he's to hot :)

"What do you want to see?" Dylan asked reaching out his hand to help Isabella out of the car, she took then said thoughtfully "Warm bodies?" (I know that movie has been out of theaters forever but I really wanted to see it!) "So your not scared of zombies anymore?" Dylan asked with a smirk. "Nah these zombies are just really pale humans!" She said with a positive smile.

(He's trying to get Isabella when its obvious Ronnie likes her... And I highly doubt it. Ronnie is the only person I have eyes for nowadays... tongue.gif)

Ronnie hesitates, then takes her hand and gets on with her. "You need to tell me more about this "Program", though..." He says, getting lost in thought.

(Aww, okay (: Guys, I'm thinking of posting this on the unapproved roleplays forum, do you think I should?)

(Ronnie is not really my type... But I also don't like someone like JB... I like guys in book mangas and anime... Forever alone T.T)

(Well y'know, different people, different opnions. tongue.gif Now that chicbecause is gone, I am stuck sad.gif I can't even figure out an excuse for Ronnie to get out of it, either)

(Aww, okay (: Guys, I'm thinking of posting this on the unapproved roleplays forum, do you think I should?)

(You were suppose to O.o)

(Well y'know, different people, different opnions. :P Now that chicbecause is gone, I am stuck :( I can't even figure out an excuse for Ronnie to get out of it, either)

(Just have him ditch or something :P JK)

"The movie starts in about 30 minutes do you want to grab sonething to eat first?" Dylan asked waving the movie tickets lazily. "I don't know... Mother and Father would kill me if they found me eating mall food..."

(Bleh... Here, I'll do another one of these)

Ronnie closes his eyes and imagines a bat. It was different than a normal bat, though, its fur seemed to be a light pink. Find Isabella, he thought to it.

The bat flies quickly to Isabella and Dylan. The bat flies up to Dylan and scratches him on the face with its teeny little claws, then flies towards Isabella. It chortled lovingly at her. (Ronnie's animals don't seem to like Dylan)

"Ouch." Dylan the bat's claws leaving 3 light pink scars on his face, "Tell your animals to stop hurting me." He sighed, Isabella giggled then kissed each scar "Feel better?" She asked picking up a fry and popping it in her mouth. "Aww aren't you a cutie?" She asked the bat smiling.

Edited by mipuppy1

(Ooh, now I'm mad at Isabella, too. Its obvious she's just not that into Ronnie... Have fun having a relationship with yourself xd.png jkjk))

(Isabella is sorta the damsel-in-distress stereo type, when she was little since her patents gave her no parently love, Dylan who was the second son of Isabella's parent's close friend they would see each other often, and since Dylan basically got nothing for being the second son he wasn't all stuck up, anyway there was an older maid that would sorta be Isabella's big sister figure, so Isabella had a crush on Dylan and Dylan had a crush on the maid anyway the maid and Dylan would always read her fairy tails so her ideal man would sorta be a prince like guy.

(I think I'm going to make an OoC thread, we seem to talk of the roleplay a lot and it takes up room)

(Ronnie is kinda the misunderstood, went through lots of tragedy character. He is pretty paranoid, not afraid to trust people but afraid that people don't trust him, that kind of stuff. RONNIE IS A PRINCE. Just a.... customized one. tongue.gif)

Ronnie sighs, "Look, X, I don't want to get in trouble. And I'm afraid I will if I go with you." He gets off her motorcycle and goes up to his apartment. He grabs his acoustic guitar and stands on the street, singing a song he had been writing for forever and he finished last night.

"I thought I had myself all figured out

But I spent my whole life holding myself down

And it seems to be that sort of thing I keep doing constantly

Addicted to the pain I cause myself

My head is floating somewhere in the clouds

While I'm paid to entertain a lovely crowd

They sing my songs and feel my pain

Cause pain is what creates my fame

A vicious cycle some day I'll get out

I can't believe I'm standing here at all

I can't believe I made it this far

All the way with a smile on my face

See the the top and I'm not falling off

And all I need is a microphone, I'll sing

About the things that have been hurting me

It's safe to say, all the kids, I relate

To their lives so just keep holding on

It's hard enough try walking in my shoes,

To be picked on by my peers who much abuse

And I'm tired of not fitting in true friends is my final wish

Just let me be myself and make it through.

I have tried so hard to be a better soul

I have worked so hard at making myself whole

And through it all my better years are still ahead my mind is clear

Just trust me when I say I'm in control

I believe I'm just like you

I believe I'll make it through

It's hard to see at times like this

But I'm not giving in, but I'm not giving in

I believe I'm just like you

I believe I'll make it through

It's hard to see at times like this

But I'm not giving in, but I'm not giving in

And all I need is a microphone

I'll sing about the things that have been hurting me

To their lives so just keep holding on."

(All the stuff about fame... Ignore it. Its just the closest thing I could find to relate to him. Especially the highlighted part)

Edited by popcorncat11