popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

The piano lesson was over as soon as it begun, it was actually fun for once. "So do you want to go to the mall or something?" Dylan asked packing up his books. "No I have flute then a date with your brother and-" a sour look appeared on Dylan's face when she mentioned his brother "Why don't you just ditch then?" He asked. "Because Mother and Father will be mad at me..."

Edited by mipuppy1

Xia parked her motorcycle behind a tree and chained it up. She ran and jumpedinto thethe back of his truck without another word.

(Oh HE'S the new character tongue.gif knew that.)

The macaw shifted his head at Isabella. "Ronnie. Ronnie sent me, caw!" He pecks at her cheek gently. "And the butterfly, c-caw!"

Ronnie drove off toward his apartment complex. When he finally got there, he got out of his car. He went to over to the trunk bed, only to see the police were following him. "****", he muttered, then closed his eyes. It would be harder to do this, since it was larger, but.... He held out his hand and a large giraffe appeared in front of the police car. "That will keep them busy, come on," he motions for her to follow him.

EDIT

Edited by popcorncat11

(I guess I should have said that :P)

"What? Ronnie has a parrot?" Isabella asked "Your so cute!" She giggled. "Who's this Ronnie guy? Are you cheating on Kyle with him?" Dylan asked. "Wow" Dylan whistled, "I never knew you were that type of girl, he leaned closer to her so his face was only a few inches apart from hers, he lifted her chin between his fingers "You can dump that guy and cheat on my brother with me.."

The macaw made a hissing sound in the back of his throat and pecked the weird guy on the neck with much force. "Ronnie, Ronnie," it chirped repeatedly. "Ronnie doesn't have me, he made me."

Edited by popcorncat11

Xia looked up at the giraffe, as she jumper over the side of the car. "How'd you do that?" She asked, following closely behind him.

Ronnie looked at X and says, "I'm a Gifted. Like you." Ronnie was very tired now, he had used too much of his power after creating that giraffe. He led to his apartment. Reagan was at the door when he opened it. "Did you think I wouldn't see that out the window!? You idiot!" She smacked him on the arm.

"Ouch." Dylan laughed not showing any sighs he was hurt "Calm down Polly, wait I've got just the thing." He took out a small packet of garment biscuits, "Here does Polly wanna cracker?" He asked holding one out.

(I gtg be back in a few hours or minutes depends.)

The macaw took the cracker out of the man's hand and rops it on the piano. "Ronnie jealous," he squawks, looking at Dylan with an oddly evil looking expression. Suddenly, the macaw starts to make a choking noise. It goes stiff and falls onto the keys of the piano, curling up and withering. Then it explodes into a cloud of green and red dust. A note was left behind. It was folded and all it says on the front was "From Ronnie. DON'T OPEN."

(just deleted Zandra... I wiuld delete Niklaus too, but lizzie and I are planning things)

Edited by popcorncat11

"Um, yes I do. I'm actually the Gifted One, chosen by Gerard Canaan last year whilst he was on his death bed." Reagan looks at the girl, then Ronnie. "Ronnie, why are you telling her these things?"

"Sorry, I've no clue who you're talking about." Xia said. She really didn't. "Was he the guy behind the glass?" She asked. That was what they called him. The guy behind the glass. The one that gave the orders they had to follow and would watch them as they did. He was the one who controlled the program to turning people into weapons.

Ronnie looks at her, confused. "No... You know about you pwer, right? When you touch people, people died? Gerard Canaan discovered and learned to control, manipulate, and spread this power."

Edited by popcorncat11

"W-what just happened?!" Isabella asked, Dylan just shrugged his shoulder "Pretend you didn't see it let's go." He said grabbing her hand.

(ISABELLA THE NOTE SAYS "DON'T READ! Therefore, you must read it! tongue.gif)

"I do. But Gerrod Whatshisname sure didn't teach me about it." Xia said quickly. "I was put into the program. Ever heard of it? Didn't think so. Trust me, not fun. The guy behind the glass ran the joint. I'll explain later. I need to hide." She added.

(ISABELLA THE NOTE SAYS "DON'T READ! Therefore, you must read it! :P)

(But it says dont read! Plus it might be laced with poison!)

"Closet, if you want to go back to the Underground Railroad or whatever it was called days, or living room. Your choice." He sits down on the couch and Reagan sighs, shutting the door. "Who is this, Ronnie? What is she hiding from?

(Well its not tongue.gif Plus, its from RONNIE. Y'know you want to... xd.png)

Edited by popcorncat11

"B-but what about the letter?" Isabella asked reaching over and picking it up she read the letter.

Xia shrugged and sat down on the couuch. "People call me X. I'm hiding from the government." She said, cutting straight to the point.

There was part of his power Ronnie never knew about. When the animal exploded, it left a letter, listing what he was thinking as he created it, as well as thoughts he had said to it while it existed. The paper read,

Isabella.

Isabella.

Isabella.

Beautiful macaw, almost as beautiful as Isabella.

Maybe she likes being called Lizzie?

Will I ever see her again?

Does she think I'm a creep?

Did she understand the butterfly.

Does she like me?

Kyle's a censorkip.gif*.

Isabella.

Isabella.

Isabella.

Find Isabella.

Ronnie looks at her. "Will I go to jail if I get caught housing a criminal? I saw you spray painting last night."

Edited by popcorncat11

Isabella read the letter over again, "Well that's a creative way to send a letter, so you guys are dating?" Dylan asked carefully. "No... I met him yesterday, a few guys were mad at me cuz I called the police on them for animal abuse..."

"Not if it's your first offence. And they had it coming, people have been planning to tag that wall for weeks, we just got to it first." Xia said with a shrug. "So anyway, how do you NOT know about the Program if you're 'the chosen one' or whatever. It's been going on for forever and has like hundreds of kids involved. You'd think you'd notice it by now."