guy person

The Forgotten Island

((OOC: Of course you say that now, and not when Troulce was complaining or Holmar was trying to save Cream. xd.png

Edit: But Troulce doesn't know that, does he? ))

Edited by Shibadruid

Lydia found a nice spot to sit down in and so she circled herself three times before lying down. She looked at Redwing and said "So what do you want to talk about?" Lydia saw a mouse scuffling among the grass, she reached out one paw and killed the mouse in an instant.

"I don't know really, I just want to talk." Redwing said quietly, "Thank you for being nice to me." Her voice was almost a whisper, she was scared a dragon would come up behind her or something.

(OOC: He knows how to fix problems, but not how to fix the right problems. That sounds like him.

Why is he saving Sparsus? He is just going to kill him when he's done.)

((OOC: He's 'lawful'. He'll try to avoid death of other hatchlings if at all possible.))

((OOC: Not to die. To survive. Alone. That is why he is lawful neutral, not lawful good.))

(OOC: No, he left him to die, there is no way Sparsus would have survived without the elf. @Dream Why! Sparsus was supposed to be a healer! Now I have to stop him before he gets to overpowered.)

Sparsus was wandering in the white, he suddenly saw a door. He went through the door and saw a hatchling the thought crossed his mind that it was the Nebula from earlier. He could feel one claw again, it started writing in the dirt, "FreEze mE" It wrote. Sparsus realized what he had to do, he grabbed the hatchling and held on, the hetchling tried to push him away, but the shred of will he still had was stronger than the Nebula's will and he held fast. Then, painlessly, Sparsus died of insanity.

"It's back!" Redwing cried out, "It won't let go!" Then she stopped, "It's different now." She said incredulously "It grabbed me, then it changed." She looked quizzically at Lydia. Then her eyes flashed blue and her voice modulated into a deeper tone, "Find the murderer." She said.

(OOC: Think Goa'uld, but the eyes glow blue rather than yellow.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

((OOC: There should be no way for him to become 'overpowered'. If it seems like that, it is because you gave him too much power in the first place.))

Troulce watched as Sparsus' body stopped breathing. Troulce sighed, and sent a telepathic message to all who he could reach, saying, Sparsus is dead. Something ... strange happened, and he stopped breathing. I am leaving him in the tundra. Go and look if you don't believe me. However, I don't think we've seen the last of him. Call me crazy, but I think Sparsus is using his power to control others. Troulce began the long, lonely walk back to the cave.

Lydia looked at Redwing afraid, "Are you ok Redwing? Who's the murder?" Lydia stood up feeling dazed. It sounded like that Redwing was being controlled by someone else. Her voice was lower than usual and Lydia was starting to get worried.

"Huh?" Redwing was very confused, "I said the presence came back and then changed." She had no clue what Lydia meant by murder, "What's a murder?" She felt the presence at the back of her mind, "Make it go away!" She cried.

Cerise slinked from tree to tree, following the black and the paler one. She watched them and saw that the pale one had stopped moving. She gasped and ran quickly back to the cave, not bothering to be quiet. She found and ran around Moon in a circle. "He did it! He killed Sparsus!" She calmed down and lied down flat in exshausted.

--------------------------------

Errepal looked up, a speeding silver creature ran past him. He looked to where she came from and followed the path. It took him a while, he even passed a black hatchling, but he found a slumped body. It seemed to be still warm... His horn started doing the strange phenomenon again, but the energy wasn't unpleasant like before. Instead, a powerful energy surged through his horn. It seemed familiar. He pressed his horn to the head of the dead thing. His conscience was no longer there.

His eyes glowed a blinding white, just like his horn. A great amount of energy passed from him to the body. He pulled the spirit from wherever it was and yanked it right back into the body. Then, just as quickly as it happened, it stopped. He collapsed from the great effort and passed out. He had brought the being back- yet it wouldn't be in the best shape.

--------------------------------

Daralis didn't hear the crash that happened- She was having a blast. She did something between a flip and a turn. She landed decently on the fallen tree. At first she grinned, then she looked around, looking for Alatum. Had he abandoned her? She frowned and lied down, hoping he would come back.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

((OOC: MW, why do you always have evil characters in plots like this?))

Troulce walked over to Cerise, annoyed, and said, I did not kill Sparsus. His body went into some form of shock, and I did what I could to save him, if only so that he could understand his crimes. He stopped breathing, and died. However, I feel that Sparsus' consciousness is still out there, waiting. Troulce walked back to the cave, and lay down next to the hatchling that Sparsus had caused to hatch. Are you okay? Troulce asked. Did you feel the strange presence again? If so, I think I know what's going on.

Sparsus body stood, it did not think, it acted, it moved in the direction of the white thing, it was so hungry. And alone, it was empty and alone, and hungry.

Redwing's eyes glowed again, "You killed me!" She screamed in the deepened voice and launched herself at Troulce. but stopped long before getting there and glared at him, "It's your fault!" She accused him, "It only comes when you're here! Make it go AWAY!" And she launched herself at him.

(OOC: Sparsus was supposed to be a good guy, why do you have to have "lawful" characters.)

Alatum groaned in pain as he rose from the ground, some leaves and twigs stuck in his mane and tail. He looked around to find that he could not see Daralis anywhere, so he began to head back to the fallen tree. Grimacing from pain during his first step, he stopped walking. He seemed to have twisted the ankle of his left foreleg. However, he was still determined, so he limped towards the tree fairly slowly.

Cerise glared at him. "You did, you left him to die! And here I thought you were actually doing something good."

She huffed.

----------------------

Daralis shook her head after waiting a long time and walked off. He had surely abandoned her, no doubt.

She lifted herself with her wings and soared the sky above the cave. She felt so lonely for some reason, as if something was missing.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

After a long while of limping, Alatum finally made it to the tree. After searching around for a bit, he could not find Daralis anywhere. He couldn't even fly to get a better look at his surroundings because he needed a running start, and there was no way that was happening with his ankle.

"Daralis!" He called worriedly. "Where are you?"

Edited by Narath

Troulce sighed as he raised a paw to stop the hatchling from attacking. Why does nobody want to understand? Troulce was confused, and called out for all to hear, I did not kill Sparsus. He died of some unknown cause, possibly insanity. Go to the tundra if you don't believe me. I did what I had to do, which was the best for the greatest number of you. I apologize for the unforeseen pain that it has caused. Then, turning to the hatchling, Troulce said calmly, please, do not attack. I know that it is hard for you. Let me explain. Sparsus, the one that broke your egg, was chased out by me, since he killed a hatchling. He is going insane, and believes that I killed him, even though I had no intention to do so when he was still a hatchling. His mind is still powerful, and he is trying to control you. Please, Troulce held one of the hatchling's paws in his own, be strong. If you feel the presence, fight against it. Remember that it is evil, and that you are good. If you do not, it will spell doom for us all. Troulce was exaggerating, of course, but he hoped that this would convince the hatchling to fight back more. By the way, Troulce added, what is your name?

"No, it's your fault!" Redwing kept trying to attack him, "Just go AWAY!" She screamed, "I wish everyone would go AWAY!" And they did, suddenly everything was white, she saw a door. She opened the door and saw a Nebula hatchling, she realized it was herself, she had no idea what to do.

Sparsus looked around, "No! No, No! No!" He spotted Troulce, "You pushed her out!" He reached inside, but he could not bring her back, only she could save herself now, "Why did you do that!" He looked down as he listened to his voice, "I'm a girl!" He cried.

(OOC: I've made two references in this post, one is more obscure so I'll tell you what it's from: Stargate: Atlantis. I also mentioned the Goa'uld thing earlier.)

(OOC: Troulce scared Redwing into herself, and since Sparsus was there he took over by accident.)

After hearing no answer, Alatum began to get very worried. Where was she?

"Daralis! Daralis? Where are you?" He called, over and over, as he wandered through the forest.

He thought he saw something feathery through the branches of the tree, but with the amount of visibility he had of the sky, it could have just as easily have been a bird. Nevertheless, he called again.

((OOC: Read the first line in GLaDOS' voice.))

Troulce sighed. Great ... you monster. Getting up so that he could fight if need be, Troulce continued, do you understand now what I've been saying? This is all your fault. Had you not bent this poor hatchling's mind in the first place, she would have still been okay. Troulce raised his voice, so that others could hear, did you hear how she screamed? 'Get it out' she said, 'get it out! It hurts!' You did this, Sparsus. You bent her mind, twisting it until it broke. Good job. You killed another hatchling. One which I was trying to save, incidentally. I know that you could have done good things Sparsus. I believe that all dragons are born innately good. However, you've decided to go down a different path, and you must be stopped because of that.

Cerise could stand no more. "Leave him- er her?- alone!" She yelled. She turned er dark face towards Sparsus. "Get out of her body, I don't care if Troulce made you do it." She said in an almost monotone voice, though it had a tinge of anger in it. She walked slowly toward the being of Sparsus and then faced Troulce. "You've caused enough. Stop handling things by yourself, and I mean now." she faced the nebula again. She looked into the eyes, fishing for something.