guy person

The Forgotten Island

Volter could feel Aurase move closer to him. Uncontrollable and unknown to him a spark jumped off him and zapped her side.

Iktria followed after the blue one, she was not sure what was wrong with him, but he needed help getting lost. He was fast though, and on this uneven ground she was really slow. She did her best to keep up, but he eventually got away from her. "Oh well, now to head back." Iktria turned around and realized she had no idea where she was. she realized she had forgotten something, how she going to get unlost? She started crying. Edited by MasterWeavile898

As Troulce was about to get back to the cave, he heard a distant crying sound, almost imperceptible even to him. He turned in a circle slowly, so that he could pinpoint the direction of the sound. After finding the direction of the source, Troulce went over to investigate. After walking for a good five minutes, he came upon the Skywing he had seen earlier. Hello, he said calmly, might I inquire as to why you are crying? My name is Troulce, for the record. Troulce honestly did not want to deal with this but knew that it would not pay off to make enemies this quickly in life. I swear, he thought, it this is because she got lost ...

(OCC: does Iktria realize that unlost is not a word? Dabberjack left to be away from her and she is trying to help him get lost!!?!??!! WUT THE FU-BOOM)

Dabberjack scented Iktria somewhat near him, but did not look for her. He sat down his Fat body to rest.

(OOC: No, no, and no.)

"I wanted to help my friend get lost, but I don't know how to get unlost. So I'm stuck here." She sniffled, "I am crying because there's something in my eye." she was not sure if that was the right order to say things in, but whatever.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Dabberjack decided to sneak around Iktria and the other one that he scented. he made his way back to the cave and entered. I'm surprised they did not catch me he thought. He sat his chubby body down again

Troulce whipped his head around as he heard the rustle of leaves. It was distinct, in that the noise was too loud and directed to be the wind. Ignoring it for the time being, he turned back to the Skywing, and said, the cave is in the direction I just came from. I heard a rustling in the leaves that sounded like it came from your 'friend', whoever he or she is. I would suggest two things. One: keep better track of directions when going outside. If all else fails, check where you are in relation to the sun. Two: there is no such thing as 'unlost', the proper word in that case would be a form of found, as in 'I don't know how to find my way back. Troulce sighed, and said, in any case, could you tell me your name? Edited by Shibadruid

"My name is Iktria." She said as she processed what he had said, whatever had been in her eye had finally come out, "Hey! I am not worried about being lost! I am good at getting lost, I think." She was a little angry with this dragon, "And I don't care about how you get unlost, you can find your way back if you want, but I am staying here." Wait no, that wasn't right, "Or something. What were we talking about again?"

Troulce sighed. I don't have time for this, he said. I can see why your 'friend' was trying to get lost, and why he was sneaking past you. Not sticking around to explain, Troulce returned to the cave. He saw a Tsunami hatchling lying on the ground, and said, hello. My name it Troulce. Were you wandering in the forest earlier? I heard the sound of leaves rustling, and thought that it might be another hatchling.

Linden headed back to the cave, satisfied that Iktria felt better and was not crying anymore. She remembered that she had forgotten the frog. "I forgot something," she announced, then went back to the tree to retrieve her kill.

It took a while to locate the correct tree, since she did not posses the best memory. She bounced back to the cave, in a happy mood. Iktria and the others didn't seem to be around. Linden heard a cracking sound behind her, and swiveled around. It seemed that a new egg had hatched. She approached the hatchling.

"Hello," she said. "Welcome to the cave."

"Yes indeed" Dabberjack began "My name is Dabberjack by the way, and I did try to sneak around you two. I thought I scented another dragon" he finished

The dragon was surprised by the sudden appearance of a strange creature and proceeded to throw them against the wall (with his mind), he almost collapsed from the effort. He realized they had just been trying to be freindly and ran over to them, "I'm so sorry! You just scared me and I threw you and are you okay? Oh I'm so sorry! I really hope I didn't hurt you." Edited by MasterWeavile898

Lydia sat down in the cave, another egg was hatching. Lydia went over too see it. When the hatchling got up she poked him in the stomach. "Hi!" said Lydia. Who are you and what's your name?" Lydia looked at the speckle throated dragon. "You know I don't bite." Lydia said to the speckle throated.

(OCC: I really regret letting you have psychic powers....)

Edited by guy person

(OOC: Yeah, whatever, but Sparsus then went after Linden to apologize, I am trying to find a way to fit Lydia in without putting him back at his egg.)

A black dragon came up behind him, "I didn't mean to!" He cried worriedly, "She just appeared out of nowhere and scared me!" He heard something about biting, "No, please!" He curled and covered his head, "It was really an accident!"

Cerise walked after Alatum as he strolled into a clearing. She turned her head every which way to take in all of the beautiful sights. As she was doing this, he noticed that several creatures were looking upon her; they seemed to be struck with awe. She blushed and giggled softly as the animals turned away from embarrassment when they saw her looking at them. She heard a familiar angry voice not too far away getting angry at someone trying to help her. "You know, you're being very unreasonable." She chided in an authoritative voice. "This dragon is simply helping you, you should not be getting angry."

She turned to the black dragon who had introduced himself earlier.

"Sorry about that." She apologized in a silvery voice. She turned her head towards a fox who had it's mouth agape. It quickly ran into a hole when it saw her looking at it. She giggled melodiously again.

"Why are the animals staring at me?" She wondered aloud.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Troulce nodded, and said, that makes sense. The Skywing can be annoying at times, can't she? In any case, I think I'll hunt for a bit longer. Then, turning to Cerise, he said, it is fine. It takes quite a bit to actually annoy me. As for the animals, I do not know. Possibly they are not used to seeing dragons, let alone a shiny, Silver one. Troulce returned to the forest, and began to hunt.

user posted image

The female Ridgewing hatchling opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was darkness. She had been sleeping oh-so-comfortably for a very long time.

But now, realising that her little 'home' had gone from spacious and comfy to crampy and dark.

She wanted out. Like, right now.

She kicked out with all her might and she rolled out of her egg, which was now shattered. There were other creatures in the cave. She wondered if they were friendly or hostile.

"H-hi?"

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Volter was close enough to the cave to see the new hatchling. Since everyone was occupied he walked over to her. "Hello there," he said with a smile. "I'm Volter, who are you?"

"Ah!" The dragon screamed, luckily he was worn out or he would have throw this knew hatchling too, "Stop appearing out of nowhere." He said, strangely calm. "I'm sorry, i just hatched and I am a little jumpy, I am Sparsus Draconis, call me whatever you like." He was not sure how he knew that, but he was glad he did.

< Back! Sorry for the delay sad.gif >

user posted image

Aurase flinched and yelped as a stray spark shocked her flank. "Volter!" she cried, with a hint of exasperation in her shrill voice. "What was that for?" With a disapproving hrumph, she followed Volter back to the cave, where two new dragons had hatched, a Speckle-Throated and a Ridgewing. After Volter introduced himself, she stepped up, trying to ignore her feeling of surprise and fear when the Speckle-Throated, who was named Sparsus Draconis, threw Linden forcefully against the wall of the cave. "Hi," Aurase began tentatively, with a weak smile. "My name is Aurase."

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Volter looked at Aurase confused, "What was what for? I didn't do anything..."

Dabberjack picked his chubby little body off the ground and waddled over to the new hatchling. " Hi, my name is Dabberjack" he said, looking at the ridge wing.

(OCC: I. will. never. stop. saying. chubby little body until Dabberjack is an adult, because tsunami wyvern hatchlings are chubby)

user posted image

Aurase eyed Volter with a confused yet amused expression. "You didn't do anything?" The young Black Capped Teimarr snorted in disbelief, twisting her body to show Volter her small blistering wound. The scales surrounding it were slightly charred and blackened from the spark, and the skin was raw and red. She repeated, "You really didn't do anything. At all." Aurase raised an eyebrow at Volter, her lips curling into a sweet, innocent smile.

Edited by SpiritWolfe