TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

i dunno.. to me it looks like the front legs could be tucked up into the chest? as in sort of t-rex like?

edit: n/m i guess those aren't legs xd.png blame my crap "old lady" vision tongue.gif

Edited by MarniDawg

i dunno.. to me it looks like the front legs could be tucked up into the chest? as in sort of t-rex like?

edit: n/m i guess those aren't legs xd.png

earthgirl said that its arms turned into wings. its a tuft of fur

I really love the details and color scheme of the gendered hatchlings. All of the dragons for this week have been very nice! I don't think anything has disappointed me. xd.png

edit: n/m i guess those aren't legs xd.png blame my crap "old lady" vision tongue.gif

don't feel bad, that's what i thought too.

Edited by Bidimus

Yeah. I noticed and that's not supposed to happen. :blink:

Already informed TJ about them. Just don't flip tables if you will find them switched later.

Ah, so the white-bellies are supposed to be the females? Honestly i'm fine with either~ both are adorable <3

Looks like I`ll have one more favourite dragon! biggrin.gif Thank you Earthgirl and TJ and all the spriters for great dragons! xd.png It was just an awsome week!

xd.png If only I could draw so beautifully.... rolleyes.gif

I really like the look of this dragon; Just fits all those perfect categories for me :3

Uhh... Has anyone looked on the Currently Being Released Page on the Dragcave Wiki? Someones spammed the 7th Dragons' hatchling description :S

.... BTW has anyone checked the wiki page for these S2s? Seems a troll/hacker is about.

I didn't need to read that. General page link

EDIT: ninja'd, but i have a link [may or may not be a good thing idk someone fix it please e_e]

EDIT2: Thank you to whomever fixed it; i had just loaded the edit page to see it already fixed.

Edited by Whitefire

oh my yes indeed the description is quite spammed o.o

someone fixed it. (i was going to but someone got there first lol)

Edited by ScreamYourHeartOut

WOW!!! The hatchlings are STUNNING so far biggrin.gif And they look like Wyverns - my favorite <333

I will definitely pick more of these up later when the last of my Coppertones have hatched!

Edited by Wahya

Oh hang on, it has fur. Another hairy dragon! I may decide to have several of these.

f/m

user posted imageuser posted image

Looks like the hatchlings are flipped, female with an orange belly and speckle markings on her wings, repositioned tail with a smaller tuft. Far-wing spikes apear to be bigger than the male's.

Female dominant breed?

That would have been great tbh! I was excited to see a female that looked more aggressive for once xd.png

Uhh... Has anyone looked on the Currently Being Released Page on the Dragcave Wiki? Someones spammed the 7th Dragons' hatchling description :S

that's disgusting...

earthgirl said that its arms turned into wings. its a tuft of fur

It's fur, not paws.

I'm really loving these hatchlings, I can't wait to see the adults but I'll be sad to see the event end, even as frustrating as its been in places.

These look like they're gonna turn out really cool! And another wyvern too? Just keeps getting better! 8D

What did the description say?

Aw, so the S2's are switched? Bummer, I was rather pleasantly surprised by the female having a bright belly. But since that wasn't the artist's intention, well, let it be fixed :3

Edited by Orlageddon

Aw, so the S2's are switched? Bummer, I was rather pleasantly surprised by the female having a bright belly. But since that wasn't the artist's intention, well, let it be fixed :3

Agreed smile.gif

thats what i said?

Ik i was quoting you to answer someone else x_x sorry brain isn't acting 100% right atm

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

go look at the day 6 dragon descriptions... this needs to be fixed, just ew...

Ok, someone lock down the site already. Someone is going around perving everything for no good reason.

Edited by Whitefire

Hah, these look amazing! I knew that this egg would be deceptive... most of the eggs have been, except for the Black Caps. So far, we have had a spectacular 2-headed come out of a plain red egg, a rather plain (but still pretty!) dragon come out of a richly patterned egg, and the Hellhorses come out of a very plain egg indeed. So yeah, I'm fully expecting/hoping these will just blow us all away once they finish growing all the way up.

Ik i was quoting you to answer someone else x_x sorry brain isn't acting 100% right atm

Ok, someone lock down the site already. Someone is going around perving everything for no good reason.

ohh lol okay smile.gif

I bet these are going to be amazing!! I love the wing styles biggrin.gif