TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Just caught two of these a bit ago~ I've caught at least a pair of each egg, and influenced/incubated them. Feels nice to be done (though I'll probably try for more once I have space again)! This was a fun release. c:

Fabulous birthday! Great dragons all the way to the last one, hope everyone

gets as many as they want. Looking forward to breeding and trading lineages.

THANK YOU to all the talented artists and TJ for bringing their work forward!

Yay the cave is back and I got one! Now i'm locked again, but it's worth it. The madness in new releases are over.

Woo, a new Earthgirl breed! She's sprited so many dragons I really like-- electrics, dark myst pygmies, soulpeaces, the glory drakes, winter magis-- that I'm betting this will be another favorite.

This whole seven-day extravaganza has really been fantastic. I'm excited about all the new breeds, and checking in every morning to see what's released and what's grown up and to grab as many new eggs as I can has been a lot of fun. I'm going to miss it!

Well, finally I got one more Day 6 egg and two todays' eggs. smile.gif I love all new dragons but actually I'm pretty happy that it's over now because it was very stressful.

Edited by DragPlayer01

Noooooo!!! I misclicked the salt I waitet two hors for with a sky wing. ToT

Now it's gone and I'm locked... sad.gif

@roughlandholly; Love your avatar <3

--

user posted image

Hm... so far neutral on the hatchling BUT since it is an earthgirl kitty* i'm sure it'll be another awesome <3

*Sometimes I call dragons 'kitties'. Just... yeah... idk, carry on.

Little hatchies please gender already u.u

In any case this was a great week smile.gif Happy Birthday DC and thanks to the spriters and TJ for these wonderful new dragons !

Aww... they're so cute!! I love them!

Thanks for the release! Every one was amazing and a great addition to the cave! I look forward to building armies for all of them and the July release! biggrin.gif

I'm so happy and locked myself with the new eggs-- euphoria!

wow i knew waiting till i woke upwould be easier for catching xd.png i caught my first with the first click xd.png now i just need my silly "copper" eggs to hatch! so i can get a couple more

Phew, just a normal breed again =) Though I was kinda waiting for something really huge and awesome to end this release lol Now I kinda feel like... meh..? Is.. is it over already?

Got my two eggs, I do have one more free space now, so I'm gonna see if I can catch more stuff and gift them to people... =)

Caught my 2. Thank you TJ and all the Spriters for a wonderful week.

Love all the eggs and so far all the adults

Oooh those hatchies look interesting! Maybe some kind of aardvark dragon with claws for digging up nests and tunnels? smile.gif Got two this morning but might try for more.

EDIT: OOOOH! Wyvern? wub.gif

Edited by Blue Nadir

Well, that gendered hatchling looks really cool!

Edited by FengShien

Is it me or does the S1 hatchling look EXTREMELY similar to the BBW hatchling?

Edited by Limanya

Ok these hatchlings are amazing I love the wing styles and the big claws! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yay! These looks really cool! I'm so impatient waiting for my coppers to hatch!! (only 11 more hours to go... arrrrrgh xd.png )