TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

They are truly gorgeous dragons! I think they are truly the stars of 7 day release. Such gorgeous colors. xd.png I am almost sorry I traded off the first set of my eggs.

I've named my two babies Wild Horse Heart and Hellhorse Angel, based on the Hellhorse name, but I thought Hellfury might have been a possibility for the breed, too. Dreadflare is a very interesting option, though... *ponders new name based on dreadflare*

Regardless of what they are called, they are beautiful, and I think I'll be collecting many more horses so I have sufficient breeding partners for my Hellfires. I am a big fan of Orange and purple together, but both combinations are stunning! wub.gif

I'm going to need an entire scroll page just for these, whole wild herds of them in various stages of growth.

OMG. THESE THINGS ARE AMAMAMAMAMAMAZING!

Also: I like Hellhorse. :| Keep it as is?

Edited by kiyoura

Now I'm going to have to get more hellfires and horses so I can have a small army of these hellhorses, @LadyLyzar I really like the name Hellhorse, it suites them to a T. Out of the two I really like the female, too bad I'm egg locked I'd run off to try and breed two more of these beauties!!

Oh hello those adults. <3

I like the female the best, and what do mine do? they all gender male. OFC.

So pretty, I love the colors. I really have to get more horses. xd.png

Thanks, TJ and spriters. <3

Can't decide which gender I prefer. I love the massiveness of the female, but I love the colors of the male. I have a real soft spot for fire. Do kinda like the Dreadflame name, but I'm just as happy with them being hellhorses.

Hellhorses. Not a highly original name, would have preferred something like hellsteed at the least, but those sprites are amazing.

O...m...g... I just might have a new fav...

*Squeeeee!!* O.O

OMG This would be my new favorite breed even if it hadn't been released on my b-day, but since it was I have double the reason for hoarding. *bg*

I love them xd.png

Hooves, mane and tail on fire! Perfect! xd.png

Thank you, TJ and LadyLyzar!

Edited by missy_

Hellhorses. Not a highly original name, would have preferred something like hellsteed at the least, but those sprites are amazing.

I agree with you. Hell Steeds sound so much better. I was thinking Seraphina dragons as it means 'Burning ones' in the Hebrew language. Ah well. Still the sprites look AWESOME!

Oh man, yes. Here come beautiful.

(I'LL TAKE FIVE)

(NO JUST KIDDING DON'T SEND ME ANY)

(ONE IS ENOUGH)

I had planned on changing the name of the species to Dreadflare, lol. "Hellhorse" was intended to be just a placeholder name. But if it's popular, it can stay.