TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

*jawdrop* These are absolutely magnificent! I am almost beyond words. Thank you, LadyLyzar! Your work always amazes me.

These are incredible, much cooler than I was expecting given the somewhat bland hatchlings. I love the female especially, what a dynamic pose.

THEY ARE SO AWESOME! *hoard-hoard-hoard-hoard* I am so going to hoard these babies =3

They look amazing. Hellfires are one of my favourite breeds, and now these; wow. I shall need to catch more horses so I can create a lineage with these stunning dragons! I liked the female hellfire more, as she had more vibrant colours; but honestly I think I like the male hellhorse more in regards to this breed! biggrin.gif

Wow, the females are GORGEOUS! The males are great too, but the females... blink.gif just wow. biggrin.gif

Wow, I really love the males!! <3 Now if only the female was in that position. smile.gif

happy.gif Thanks so much TJ and LadyLyzar!

I LOVE them they are soo pretty.

Gonna have to hoard these I think.

Thank you LadyLyzar!!

Edited by Amberose

Wow. I love the adults. I'll have to try to breed a lot of these

Their poses are lovely, rather fierce biggrin.gif

Male's colours are a bit.. bright but female is awesome tongue.gif

Wow. Very nice. I will have to breed a lot of these since they're so pretty.

AWESOME> I was the first to call their name. SWEET!!! One point for me. I think they are truly stunning. I would hug them but i would get burned by their awesomeness.

Their description reminds me of some people I've known... xd.png

Also, it's like having LadyLyzar's epic animated avatar right on scroll! I'm in love with these. *.*

Shut up and take my trade fodder. Just wonderful, LadyLyzar, even for a combination of two of my favorite breeds. Bravo.

I'm glad that you all like the Hellhorses.

"Hellhorse" was a placeholder name - I didn't really like it and thought it was well, blah and boring. I was planning on changing it to Dreadflare, but if you like Hellhorse I can keep it that way.

"Hellhorse" was a placeholder name - I didn't really like it and thought it was well, blah and boring. I was planning on changing it to Dreadflare, but if you like Hellhorse I can keep it that way.

Dreadflare sounds fantastic actually. I think i like that name better especially because it defines the 'hellhorse' as it's own specific breed rather than just combining the names of the parents.

I really love the sprite whatever it ends up being called though. Thank you for the gorgeous new dragon.

Aquamyrine

I do not think Hellhorse sound bland at all. I love the name. The look alone invokes a sense of hell coming out to get you. All it would need is a demon riding its back. wink.gif Please keel the name. biggrin.gif