TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Damn, I only got a hellfire egg out of my one horse. Oh well, I'm sure they'll grow up to be beauties and I can breed some later smile.gif

Dang, it's gonna have six limbs. New best hatchling though.

So far it looks as if they're taking the "fantasy horse" route. Not my favorite option (it's a dragons' site -.-), but if the sprite will be well-made I won't complain. I like the color, so that's a plus.

Edited by natli

ARGH this is cruel, I only have one horse AND I BRED HIM LAST NIGHT. I was at a friend's house and I was bored, so I was breeding my CBs that had no progeny and ... now I have to wait. WAH!

I'm so embarrassed.

Oh wow, these hatchies look awesome so far! biggrin.gif Kind of creepy, which is exactly what I was hoping for! I love how kind of spider-like their limbs are.

Edited by StormWizard212

These hatchlings already seem to know the term of 'Noble steed.'

I think we are seeing a trend here:

Day 2: Rat like creatures

Day 3: Cat like creatures

Day 4: Horse like creatures

Anyone else think the same?

Edited by Aralas

I think we are seeing a trend here:

Day 2: Rat like creatures

Day 3: Cat like creatures

Day 4: Horse like creatures

Anyone else think the same?

Day 1: Bird, maybe? tongue.gif

I noticed that too, but I think it's probably just a coincidence. I mean, a lot of the dragons in the cave (especially the hatchlings) resemble animals of certain sorts, even if it's a bit more abstract. Though I could be wrong! I think we'll need to see the adults to figure it out. :3

I think though it's pretty safe to assume that we're going to get a dragon for each biome. smile.gif Which is what I was really, really hoping for. Three more days so I'm hoping to see a dragon from the alpine, forest and jungle for those. happy.gif

Edit: Just noticed that these are one of Lyzar's. SUPER excited to see the adults now. biggrin.gif She's been my favourite spriter ever since I first joined so every time one of her dragons is released, I get ridiculously excited. *squee*

Edited by StormWizard212

I hope these don't turn out too horse-like, myself. I find the artist's usual style for dragons already possess visible equine characteristics... but I guess it'll be impossible to know until they grow. Maybe they'll beef up a lot in S2...

I have 3 horsedragons, and enough hellfires.. bred myself 2 eggs, and bred the third horsedragon and released the egg for a lucky finder.

I cant get any I freeze ugly hellfires but I so want a new dragon me sad

I cant get any I freeze ugly hellfires but I so want a new dragon me sad

You could try the community departures board

Biting an kicking hatchies?! Guess they make good matches for Lurkers. biggrin.gif

Yesterday "fat" hatchies, today quite delicate ones. I truly loves this birthday party. laugh.gif

Guess its ap searching for me. Only have a long linaged horse and none of the other dragon.

So there is a Hybrid during the 7 days of awesomeness ! smile.gif

This is the first Hybrid release I witness that had me knowing the parents just by glancing at the egg and the S1 hatchling. Egg looks like the Hellfire egg with a little purple in it, hatchling is a horse. It's very wise of TJ and Lady Lyzar to do it this way, for with the usual breed-around to find the correct pairings there would have been so many little eggs from wrong pairings doomed to die, because no one has the time to pick them up, being busy with ongoing release. So - well done !

I like the Horses very much (and I absolutely adore the wonderful Heartseekers), so I expect great things from this newest Lyzarian creation. smile.gif

The egg doesn't look that spectacular to me, but I like the hatchling. Although I can't see what should be so intimidating, nightmarish, or creepy about it ? To me it looks more like a fragile porcellaine horse (albeit with a non-horse tail). Very elegant pose, like something on a small musical box.

Of course, as an old AD&D player, and addictive of "Heroes of Might and Magic" III with expansions, I really hope for a "Nightmare" - the dark horses with manes and tails of flames and glowing eyes, snorting fire. In this case with the addition of dragon wings. Yey !

So far I only have one problem with these guys - the Hellfires. Their sprites are OK, albeit not among my favourites, but the character of the females (who are the sprite I like better, ironically), is quite repulsive. All in all not a species that I want in greater numbers on my scroll (that's why I only have 5 CBs, one a leftover that I couldn't manage to trade away before it grew up). And I'm not really happy that the Hybrid seems to inherit its character from the Hellfire side. (Although I love the description of the hatchling !! The "not cute at all" where almost every other dragon has the cute is just hilarious !!) But perhaps the new ones will at least be evil in a "cool" way, not just petty and mean like the Hellfire females.

I think I'll wait with the breeding till the release is over, and use the free slots to get one more of each new breed still to come. (Catching a few more from the first three days seems impossible, haven't seen one of them in the biomes in the last two hours.)

A wonderful week so far !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Oh no, I don't have enough Hellfires and my Horses are messy. ;^;

I guess I will skip this one for a while.

At least I have one CB Horse and Hellfire pair ^___^v. Here's to hoping they don't refuse each other and produce a hybrid egg.

...and once again my OCD habit of collecting a goodly number of CBs of all breeds pays off! xd.png Already bred a 2nd gen one of these (on my first try, too) and I can wait to breed more once the crazy dies down a bit.

Oh wow sad.gif only have 1 hellfire cave born and it's on cool down sad.gif no eggs for me then sad.gif ahh sad.gif

Thanks to Sir Barton i have an egg!! smile.gif Thank you very much biggrin.gif

Edited by glossyteg

Hurry up and hatch, glitter eggs. I need to breed some more!

So far, one 'no egg produced' and one success. So, 50/50.

The hatchies are certainly...skinny.

Yes xd.png I'm not a fan so far but I'll wait to see the adults before I make up my mind.

Edit for typo

Edited by Anna Selka