TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

update -

reserved my names for this lineage

OP's

I also reserved names for the OPs i'll be breeding to get my Hellhorses. it will read as the following

The Lord is my shepherd

Hallowed by thy name

And tho I walk thru

the valley of shadow and death

I will fear no evils

for thou art with me

Thy rod and thy staff

they comfort me

my 2G's names

White Horse of Conquest

Red Horse of War

Black Horse of Famine

Pale Horse of Death

my 3G's names

M - We Bring Forth The Tribulation

F - And Pestilence Comes to Thee

my 4G's names

4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

4 We are the Darksiders

perfecto *grins*

if anyone wants a future offspring from this lineage shoot me a message and i'll mark it down

Bred one... The color is lovely. biggrin.gif I figure I don't need to get three of these. I'll just breed a whole bunch later. xd.png What a strange combination of dragons though. blink.gif

Lucky me I've been collecting these for 2 separate linages biggrin.gif so I have more then the.

usual i-happe- to-have-2-Cb-from-when-i-started-here biggrin.gif (Hellfire x skywing, horse x Lurker/ horse dragons are awesome)

Loveeee the color of these guys really hoping they are a horse shape breed <3

Luckily I have 2 cb male horses and 2 cb female hellfires and they gave me 2 of the new eggs. biggrin.gif Might look through my scroll and see if I have any other hellfire x horse combos I could breed to give away.

Good luck breeding everyone!

Looked through my scroll and I really don't have that many horses or hellfires, surprising that I don't have more horses since I quite like them. tongue.gif

Edited by Amberose

I did manage to breed one...unfortunately my cave borns didn't breed.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0escm

Oooh the female Hellfire and the male Horse actually look great together! So glad it is a hybrid - will breed one or two once eggslots open up for me. smile.gif

There are at least two hellhorse eggs in the AP now. Forgot I was locked. I hope they're still coveted after 3 days.

Yey! A hybrid! Obviously once again the only dragon of which I have next to none!!!!! xd.png

Thank you again for this great fun.

Gah! Dangit, horse is like the one breed I can't breed 2nd gens of!

Curses...

Well another great night of The DC Birthday Bash! Now im off to bed best of luck breeding to all! Cant wait to get up and find Day 1 Adults wub.gif

I wonder how much of the equine aspect these hybrids will inherit. I hope a lot... demonic horses are awesome.

user posted image

EDIT: Bleh, Vexy says the pic isn't showing up. Oh well.

Edited by Dimar

Since this is a hybrid, and I literally cannot breed another good lineaged egg. I'm going to wait until the madness is over to obtain more of the beauties. Now if I can just keep myself from obtaining more for now, because they really are beautiful. Q_Q I adore the horse dragon, I'm so glad it's gotten a hybrid, I just. Ah~ wub.gif

I'm waiting on two of my 2nd day egg releases to hatch so that I can breed more of these ones. xd.png

Looks like it's Hellfire and Horse dragons! Just got my first one!

Are you sure!

Gah!  Dangit, horse is like the one breed I can't breed 2nd gens of!

Curses...

Could be worse, I only have 2 CB's annnnd they don't have names I would use, very few hellfires to. xd.png

edit: Correction! I have one with a name I can use. biggrin.gif

Edited by Erithan

If I look where they're sorted, I put my money on them being named 'Hellhorse' dragons biggrin.gif Or wyverns. Hellhorse somethings, in any case xd.png

Such lovely eggs! Can't wait to see what the hatchlings look like biggrin.gif

Oh noes! I only have one Hellfire! D: Oh well, got the one egg I could breed. Hopefully I can find 2nd gens unrelated to mine. /so wanted to get all three today xd.png