TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Yay! Another hybrid dragon! I love all of these ^^ ...and this will allow me to free some egg-slots before tomorrow.

Maybe they will look like fierce, fire-breathing horses? Or horses with mane and tail made of flames. Hellfire Horse! biggrin.gif

Well, it looks like I need to get my lazy butt up and get some CB Hellfires. I have reason to do it, now. Hopefully these new dragons will be awesome!

Maybe flaming horses? No clue!

Also... I would pay any amount of money to change my username but keep my scroll. Thedarkdragon950... damn you 2008 me! Why...

I really love that we got a Hybrid from Horse- it gave me a perfect excuse to breed my Horses a lot more often than I usually do. Glad Hellfires got some love, too! Very interesting pairing.

hopefully the adult looks something like this

user posted image

wub.gif

edit - with flames at the hooves and its main and tail blue & red colored flames

Edited by Red2111

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HORSES~~~~~ good thing i've been hoarding those for a while xp i love the color of the 4th day releasesQAQ

user posted image

wub.gif

yes PLEASE. owo

Just bred three, one ended up going to the AP (gosh dang!) so keep an eye out for it!

I got my two, incubated and fogged for safety on my scroll. Now to wait for tomorrow!

This is what I get for not liking or neglecting to get a certain breed.

which biome ?

You have to breed two dragons together (hellfire and horse) to get it. It's not in a biome.

user posted image

wub.gif

edit - with flames at the hooves and its main and tail blue & red colored flames

I wonder if they'll be like the damned horses of the Nazgul from the Lord of the Rings. Or even that great ugly snake like thing they flew. ohmy.gif

Edited by Spyridon

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HORSES~~~~~ good thing i've been hoarding those for a while xp i love the color of the 4th day releasesQAQ

I started hoarding them for the Triple Crown this year. What a major bust when Orb lost it to Oxbow in the Preakness but sadly, didn't hoard the Hellfires.

Aww man, I need another 2ng gen Hybrid. I only have 1 CB Horse lol

Oh my ... oh my ... a Horse/Hellfire ... these CANNOT possibly be not super awesome user posted image

Is anyone kinda enough to gift a 2 gen one of these? I don't have any CB matches that were not refuse I only have one and its a VERY messy one.

It seems I have a lot less CBs of the Hellfires and Horses than I thought. After a refusal and a "not-interested", I only ended up with one 2nd gen and one somewhat messy one. Ah well, at least up to now, neither parent has been hard to find. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one of the drops from the departures thread…

Is anyone kinda enough to gift a 2 gen one of these? I don't have any CB matches that were not refuse I only have one and its a VERY messy one.

You can always check out one of the gifting threads over in the trading section.

What the heck? I only have one CB pair of those? That would better turn out well, or... xd.png I got spoiled by the Soulpeaces, for which I have a decent breeding stock.

Nevertheless excited for hybrids, I won't have much time for hunting today. :3

Check your PM...

Oh no I only have two Hellfires.

*crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Edit: yay got my two xd.png

Edited by Isuzu