TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

seeking a kind stranger to help me get 2 hybrids. no more cb horses to breed and things are looking bleak

Perfect! A 'pause'. laugh.gif

I just cross my fingers and hope they are not hard to breed. I will just get them later. *^-^*

The hatch looks rather pretty. Very elegant. Curious how it will develope.

For some reason the hatchie makes me think of Tim Burton animations xd.png

It looks very interesting.

Edit:

Oh it's one of Lyz's babies. Now I'm excited.

Edited by Isuzu

I'm so glad that my only CB Horse gave me a beautiful new egg <3 Now I'll try to trade a Day 3 egg for another one :3

Edit: Success! Now I have my pair laugh.gif

Edited by The_Imago

I got one refusal and two not interested-messages until I got mine. smile.gif I LOVE the combination of these two dragons! wub.gif It's nice to have a "darker" hybrid. smile.gif

Oooooh!

I don't have that many Horse Dragons, but this is surely a reason to hoard them now!

I love how the hatchling looks and how it's not cute at all! (even if it does look kinda cute biggrin.gif )

This combo of Hellfire and Horse has me dreaming of a Nightmare'ish Hell Horse! Can't wait to see the adults!

I bred two but forgot I had two silver shimmer eggs sitting on my scroll, so one of the hybrids went to the AP xd.png Oh well, I can breed more!

Thanks to TJ and the wonderful Spriters!

its shaped like a horse!

user posted image

I can't wait for this release to be over to start on this lineage

NOOOO Q_Q

My only pair refuses to breed with each other q_q

Edited by Leafeonne

The instant I saw the hatchling description I thought of Hellfire, but I would've never guessed horse xd.png

Looks nice to me, let's see what the adults will look like =)

kicking and biting sounds very horse like to me.

Oh my... I breed 2 wyverns thogether ... forgott the horse :/

But got my eggs from to other pairs.

Even one wyvern of them is a bond mate to a Tinsel of mine :/

That hatchling! So menacing. And uncute, somehow I think I'll love those xd.png

I think I've seen them before, but I wouldn't bet on it... I don't frequent DR that much.

These are lovely, but I think I'm gonna make like some of these smart people and not breed until I don't need space for new releases. They are lovely, though!

So adorable is this new hatchie. Too bad my only Hellfire and Horse are both males (To match Shimmer lineages). Oh well, looks like I'll only get these after all this panic has died down a little happy.gif

So adorable is this new hatchie. Too bad my only Hellfire and Horse are both males (To match Shimmer lineages). Oh well, looks like I'll only get these after all this panic has died down a little happy.gif

Check your pm^^

I breed myself two from them can`t wait to see the eggs from the other days!

Loving these. But, gonna wait till this is over to breed. Gives me a restday biggrin.gif

OK, now I found a forgotten CB Horse at the bottom of my scroll, so now I have a 2nd gen and a 3rd gen. I need more CB's as soon as the release is over.