TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Only one of my pairs would breed so I feel your pain Merlot :/ Check the Departure thread (link in my sig) throughout the day - I've seen many donated biggrin.gif

Oh wow, a flame horse! *Faints*

Too bad I only have one Horse and one Hellfire who are opposite genders. I can't breed now because I have five eggs (three of them are almost on the verge of hatching; come on little guys! LOL). The two might refuse each other and if they don't, chances are the egg won't be a flame horse. Oh well. They are permanent, right? So I could try again anytime?

Oooo How is that for timing???? My soul peace egg that I bred and one of the black topped eggs just hatched!!! Sooooo I was able to breed my hellfire male to Mare's Nest my purple horse draggie and la de da got one of those neat egglets. Will wait and see what it becomes in a male or female before I breed a second one. Have a male horse and 3 more hellfires.

I love these so far, but the more I look at the S1 the more I'm reminded of Hyperbole and a Half's Simple Dog. laugh.gif

user posted image

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ahhh it's so true!

I love simple dog though, so it's not going to diminish my love for these hatchies one bit

Oh wow i wasn't expecting that. These could be my favourites along with the Soulpeace biggrin.gif And the females have just gendered.... I love them both!!!

Edited by poppy1

OH MY SLKDJFHSDLJKFHE!!!!

They DID have flaming tails and manes! biggrin.gif Oh GEEZ! I just seroiusly fell in LOVE with these!!!!

These are gorgeous! Now I need to get some more Hellfires and Horses so I can breed some of these beauties. And I'm really glad DC's introducing another hybrid. Those are always fun. C:

biggrin.gif the female sgendered too awsome their so pretty in blue!

Male have orange, while female blue flames... Just like Hellfires. I see new opportunities for nice, even gen lineages. I can't wait to see what they will look like as adults biggrin.gif

Sooo pretty!! I need a horse dragon soon so I can breed one of these lovelies.

Love the hatchies! The two headed and these are so far, my favorite ones laugh.gif

"This hatchling’s behavior is not cute at all; It keeps trying to kick and bite you."

Yet I do find it cute. xd.png

Yay, another hybrid! I have two pairs of Horses and Hellfires, ready to breed after my Glittering eggs hatch.

I might have to change my aversion to collecting hellfires now, so I can breed some of my own. xd.png

Oooh today's eggs/hatchlings i love them biggrin.gif

Bonus on breeding so day off madly clicking lol

Unfortunately with only 2 horses and 3 hellfires and no success in breeding any sad.gif

Look's like waiting *sighs*

On a good note both day 1 + day 2 eggs have all hatched wink.gif

These are gorgeous babies! I"m not the biggest hybrid fan, but these are really exciting! I love the sprites and the colors chosen for them. Congratulations to LadyLyzar on your beautiful new babies! wub.gif

Nice hatchies! smile.gif I like that there's the colour difference with them, like with the hellfires. happy.gif

Both babies are absolutely stunning! Those colors are amazing. <3

edited to add:

I just noticed that they have flaming feet. That's awesome. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes