TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Thank goodness it's a hybrid, and of things I made sure to get cavebreds of before all this madness! I knew my frantic dash to get two cavebreds of everything would pay of!

And, it means I get to save two egg slots for tomorrow's release, assuming that's not a hybrid, too. I can breed these babies any time I wanna~

Wow... that was rough. I got 3 eggs and 4 Refusals. And I mean REFUSALS, not no interests or no egg. o.O

OMG purple eggs, I want to see them as hatchlijgs!

Yepiii! Got 2/3 new eggies out of breeding lu Cbs!

Thank you TJ!

Sent 4 eggs as gifts via FFA smile.gif

I will breed some keepies after the release ^^

only got 2 CB horses as they are not my favs lol got 1 egg outta 2 breedings...the 2nd was no interest ohmy.gif *goes to stalk the departure thread for a 2nd one* so i can have a pair x

It's a resting day for me biggrin.gif All of you that have problem with breeding these pretties, PM me.

Bred two of them biggrin.gif Also, I KNEW there'd be a hybrid! I was predicting a new two-headed, a new hybrid, a new pygmy, and a new drake. So far, I've got 2 out of 4 right!

add in a rooster and that would be my list

*crosses toes, eyes, fingers, ear and T's while holding her breath*

and if we get a rooster, I bet its the 7th baby and in all the biome biggrin.gif

Is it possible to catch the day 2 and day 3 ones in their biomes today ? I never seem to see any ohmy.gif I was hoping to catch one each because I don't have enough incubates to follow the 4/3/4/3/4/3/4 that a lot of people are doing.

Got a CB Horsey!

*dances around like a lunatic*

Okay, I've influenced them and the CB Hellfire, so all I have to do is hope they gender right and like each other.

Well, bred my other three and out of those last three, one produced a regular Hellfire egg, one didn't produce, and one produced the new one. xd.png May gift this one to someone that doesn't have it though. I'll wait to collect these after the release mayhem is over. <3

Edited by DarkFire1

Is it possible to catch the day 2 and day 3 ones in their biomes today ? I never seem to see any ohmy.gif I was hoping to catch one each because I don't have enough incubates to follow the 4/3/4/3/4/3/4 that a lot of people are doing.

I snagged 2 more from D3, dunno about the splits and black capped though.

It seems hard to determine which parentage I'd prefer to breed for it. (Helfire mother or father?!).

Right now, I think I'd probably go helfire mother and horsie father, just with the purple and blue instead of purple and red.

Argh... I dreaded this day. Always having problems with hybrids because I never have the needed CBs. This time it's the Hellfires.

But the eggs look great! I love purple! And it's time the Horse gets some attention. biggrin.gif

Well, off then to stalk the gifting topics...

Edited by Bellatrix86

I tried 4 CB pairs, got 2 new eggies, which I sent to the AP and one horse, which is to the AP too.

Happy hunting!!

I feel like so far we've had a lot of "warm" colored dragons. I wonder if we'll be going in a different direction next? I suppose not necessarily, but day 3 was warm (pink), day 2 was warm (red), day 1 wasn't REALLY just warm toned (there was blue, but there's also yellow), and this hybrid is sort of a split color, being purple.

Yay, a hybrid! Thank you! biggrin.gif I like the eggs and I hope the adults will look good together with the Ultraviolets...

Awesome, thanks! <3 The egg sprite is very promising; I love that color. I'll breed my caveborn horse & hellfire tomorrow when I'm not locked and hope it comes to something. xd.png

I just managed to breed two eggs. I only have 3 CB Horses but now I plan on getting a few more.

The egg is gorgeous. I'm not usually a big fan of purple, but I do love that deep, dark mysterious purple. I bet these are going to be really wicked little babies. I can't wait to see them! smile.gif Unfortunately, I think the female Horse x male Hellfire combo is flat out ugly. >_<

I wanted eggs at midnight, but it wasn't to be. One minute...literally at 11:59...I went to check for the news post and realized that my internet had just gone out. dry.gif I couldn't believe it. I just got it back. That just messed up my whole plan for the week. Ah well..

What am I doing? I'm scroll locked for a few hours yet, but here I am. Sitting here and staring at my eggs and hatchies.

I gotta go do stuff.

Love the egg colour. I managed to breed 3. I much prefer the female Hellfire x Male Horse, i really don't like the colour combo of the other. So i'll gift that one smile.gif

I'm wondering what colors it will pick up from each side of the family, seeing as how the male and female hellfires are so different in color? Hrm. Perhaps it will be more of a body type of Hellfires, but coloring of Horse?

So... is anyone else finding their hellfires and horses to be very uncooperative today, or am I just unlucky?

I've just had 3 refusuals, 1 no interest, and 1 egg. I have less horses than I thought.