TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

I'm only breeding two of these. My scroll needs a rest and I have tons of CB hellfires and horses, so getting more will be easy.

Can someone tell me if the AP is the cave or something else im a noob whitch is sad because iv been here sence 09! D:

The AP stands for the abandoned page. It's where you end up when you click the "take one of those" instead link on the front page of the site.

Hmm, I was kind of looking forward to scouring the caves, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards smile.gif. I hope this is the only hybrid so the other biomes can each have a new breed smile.gif

Well, they sort between hellfires and horses, so they really might be 'hellhorses'....

If that were the case, the mods would have a lot of posts to edit.

I'm only breeding two of these. My scroll needs a rest and I have tons of CB hellfires and horses, so getting more will be easy.

Ditto. biggrin.gif I have enough horses and hellfires.

I actually managed to figure this one out on my own. For once. tongue.gif I got it on my 9th try. I was sure at first that it would be ember x something purple since it was hot and very dark, but after I exhausted all the ember options I moved on to horse and got it the first time there. :3

Can't wait until I'm unlocked so I can breed some for myself! I saved all my CBs. smile.gif

I can't wait to see what this egg will grow into. Sadly Horses are one of the few breeds I have refused to get, but I love my Hellfires. This might be tempting enough for me to collect the Horses. I'll just have to see.

I bred 4 of which I kept 3 and abandoned 1 biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and spriter!

every time I look at this egg I see a purple tulip. Probably because I <3 that flower.

Example is here you can google dark purple tulip and see what I mean xd.png

Yay! Great, I'm so glad it's a bred one. :-D

I have to wait till I'm not egg-locked to bred one. (Cultivating patience!)

i have a feeling all these new eggs are going to sit at the top of my scroll until i get them all named. dry.gif *sigh* and looks like the hybrid for this release has been taken care of, everyone thought it would be on the 7th day. laugh.gif

anyway, i'm done for tonight, got to work tomorrow(yay..... blaurgh)

I'm not usually a fan of hyrbids, but I really love this combination. Male horse x female hellfire in particular. happy.gif

Finally got unlocked and was able to bred a hybrid. Should be able to try for two more closer to 1 AM

I just caught a Paper Egg. Does anyone know if these are rare enough to be able to try and trade for both a CB Hellfire and CB Horse?

Husker has gifted me my second egg of the Hellhorse Dragon eggys! ^-^

Thank you Husker ill take good care of it! ^-^

yay!

successful breed 2 for me , also 4 breed and AP abandoned for someone!

I'm so happy biggrin.gif

I just caught a Paper Egg. Does anyone know if these are rare enough to be able to try and trade for both a CB Hellfire and CB Horse?

I would think, I never find em anywhere.xd.png

Boo, I don't have any other CB Hellfires at the time, so I was only able to breed one. sad.gif

Not to mention the only CB Horse I had available for breeding needed a female Hellfire partner.

So pretty eggs! I just wish I had more CB hellfires... sad.gif

I just now reserved "Demon Horse" and Apocalyptic Horse"

I can't believe those hadn't been taken by now.

I would think, I never find em anywhere.xd.png

Yay happy.gif

In that case I'll wait for the next hourly drop, try for at least one parent, then give up and resort to trading lol.

Edited by Fortune86

every time I look at this egg I see a purple tulip. Probably because I <3 that flower.

Example is here you can google dark purple tulip and see what I mean xd.png

OMG and I thought I was the only one that thought the egg looked a bit like a flower! xd.png Had to do a double take to see if I was just seeing things though. |D Still, it's a very pretty egg. <3