TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

I love Apocalypse ponies already!

1 refusal

3 successes! woot!

All are 2nd gen.

Love the coloring, but probably going to wait on breeding for now. wub.gif Edited by DollyMadison89

EGG! Because of your ancestory I'm expecting great things from you.

This egg looks dark and mysterious ... I love it!:wub:

[Edit]: Badges are already in worked on.

Edited by Nyastara

Does anyone have a link to breeding gifting?! D: I cant find it on the forums and I want it to request one of these eggs.xd.png

I just thought of something. I drew a picture of an Apocalypse Horse once and just realized something really interesting about this. What if the dragon has a flaming tail and mane? <3

Nuuuuu, breed-only? :C

*is not a dragon breeder*

Ah, well. Off to AP hunt~

Wow. I never realized how good Horse x Hellfire looked, especially male Horse x female Hellfire. Beautiful egg, and plus, it's PURPLE. biggrin.gif

Got my pair. biggrin.gif

I think I prefer male Hellfire X female Horse. I like the red x purple contrast more than vice versa.

Nuuuuu, breed-only? :C

*is not a dragon breeder*

Ah, well. Off to AP hunt~

Can someone tell me if the AP is the cave or something else im a noob whitch is sad because iv been here sence 09! D:

I just thought of something. I drew a picture of an Apocalypse Horse once and just realized something really interesting about this. What if the dragon has a flaming tail and mane? <3

made of purple flames.....

I already did a 1 for 1 trade in the chat with someone else as I don't keep the bred eggs of my Dragons.

Hellfire and Horse for those who have not figured I out yet.

What a pretty egg! I bred three and abandoned two though~. After all the new eggs are released, I need to catch my CB Hellfires and horses. djfl; I have a feeling I'll like this breed very much. xd.png

Edited by sonnyfftl

Just bred and abandoned 3 eggs. I hope they make a nice surprise for someone without any.

Yay another hybrid!

This gives me a chance to free up some egg spaces, I'll hold off breeding these for a while. Thanks TJ + Spriters.

...hybrid?! D:

Got a hybrid from horse x hellfire!

I dropped 7 hybrids from male hellfire x female horse into the AP.

Still waiting for my eggs to hatch to be able to keep anything.

Those eggs are gorgeous! I will have to wait a bit to breed some, though, because I am still locked with day 2 and 3 eggs. I'm going to bed and will try some breeding in the morning. Hellfire x horse should make for a very pretty dragon -- I can't wait to see these as adults!

Yay, I got one! Thank you Lilith_Rayne! These eggs are so pretty, I can't wait to see them hatch.happy.gif

I'm so glad this is a hybrid! Now there's no rush for me to try and catch these guys off the cave. I'll leisurely breed/trade for my quota once the release is over smile.gif

*breathes a sigh of relief*

thank you TJ for giving a respite during the release!

i'll breed these later laugh.gif though I will reserve names for them *grins*

Did not have any CB Horses or Hell fire wyverns so I went to the departure thread and got some there, then some really nice people gifted me some 2nd gens.

Thank you the eggs look very pretty

I love purple such a beautiful color~~

Edited by lollipop00