TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

I tried to breed one with my only Hellfire and I got the "The dragons don't really show much interest in each other." sad.gif Oh well, I will have to wait and try again.

Great! I got my first one after 1 failed breeding. Now, I need to wait 2 hours to have more space. smile.gif

Bred one egg, got no interest on another breeding and a refusal on a third. May have to wait till next week to get my 2nd one of this. LOL

Hellhorses? Wat.

... FIGURES I have 0 horses. Wonderful, looks like i'll be trading again, granted people are getting enough to be so generous x_x

I can't wait to see these guys in adult stage when the time comes. <3

Edited by DarkFire1

Well, they sort between hellfires and horses, so they really might be 'hellhorses'....

Nooooooo!!! I don't have any CB male hellfires.....

Oh well,I already have one 2nd gen.

W-w-wait! I think I know these, and if I remember what they are correctly, oh goody I can't wait!!

Woot! I managed to breed one on the first try. All these new eggs are so gorgeous! This is such a fun week.

Ooh, Horse x Hellfire? I was thinking it'd be Whiptail and something else. Too bad I'm all locked up but at least I've got plenty of both to breed later. I was really hoping there'd be a new hybrid in this release. biggrin.gif

Darn, my dislike of the Horse dragon is my downfall... Oh well, I can stalk the departure thread for a while laugh.gif

Yay! Got my very first new release egg - in the same hour that they were released!! lol, gotta love breeding-only releases. Much more relaxing! biggrin.gif

Oh, oh geese...ugh.. Anyone know what to breed with?xd.png

Only have room for one at the mo'. Bred one for someone else, and was lucky enough to breed another.

Good Brohoof. Good horsey to give me new eggie. xd.png

Guess who has hundreds of CB horses and plenty of hellfires?

I'm going to rock this new breed into the ground~

Looks like it's Hellfire and Horse dragons! Just got my first one!

Congrats on finding out first, and definitely an interesting combination.

Good thing I recently increased my CB Horse dragon stock: took me three breedings to get two eggs.

Yes! A breed only one, gives me plenty good reason to only have one of it and get another with no trouble later! biggrin.gif

Also, glad that I was able to get one instead of it being a horse or Hellfire wyvren. My luck tends to run that way with breeding hybrids.

Now I have all the room to get the spice dragon couple!

Horses are actually vicious hunters. Which is kinda surprising, to me at least. I'd never really read their description.

Really? Interesting =o They sure don't look like they'd be capable of killing anything above a vegetable, heh.

I guess a Skywing and a Deepsea would be another unlikely combination too though.

Nnoooooooo

I accidentally bred 2 pairs and got 2 eggs not realizing I had only 1 egg slot left! ;A;

Well hope whoever gets it is happy with it. c:

Thanks TJ and Spriters! A nice break from all the hunting! happy.gif