TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Oh, well... I have neither of the required dragons. sad.gif

Windy, i can gift you one. smile.gif If you'd like that is

I just managed to get online after moving furniture... ooh, pretty eggs! I have a ton of horses from the Brony lineage, but no Hellfires... hmm.

The breed combo isn't my favorite, but whole "hell horse" or apocalyptic thing is awesome. biggrin.gif

Ahaha I was scrolling through the abandoned page hoping to catch one of the new breedables on the off chance since I messed up and had to abandon one of mine for bad lineage....and I managed to snag a shimmerscale gold instead! My very first!

Er...nevermind I'm derp. That's a gold wyvern with shimmerscale in the lineage. LOL Wow. Fail

Edited by IvoryRaven15

Bah! I only had a handful of horse dragons compared to my growing platoon (not quite an army) of hellfires. Serves me right for not collecting more of them, despite liking the sprite. Nevertheless; I bred a pair of them. Purple x Blue (aka Male Horse x Female Hellfire) looks so nice!

good deed for the day done....smile.gif I really should collect more "horse" dragons. I only have 2 and 4 hellfires

They JUST came out and I'm already loving them. xd.png May collect a few of these as well. <3

I shall call them... El Mesteno.

user posted image

Demon horse of the underworld.

(by the way, this horse sculpture murdered its creator. Go look it up)

Well, got my one, and gifted other three, they weren't the prettiest things but hey xd.png

Yay, a Hellfire x Horse hybrid! I was looking for a reason to collect more horses. happy.gif

Bred my two, all incubated and influenced. Also accidentally bred one to the AP

Thanks for another awesome breed!

Id LOVE it if someone glop gifted me one though a PM. sad.gif If willing? I only bred 1, all others refused and now I have 2 breed able hellfire's but no horses of the other gender. sad.gif Not begging, just if your willing id gladly take it.xd.png I just want 2, one fore female and other male, I can influence and incubate and all that, I just need the egg. Thanks if you WILL gift it. biggrin.gif But oh well if you don't.xd.png Thanks anyways for reading this.xd.png

This is what I get for having only one horse. Was able to breed one from a male hellfire but it'll be awhile before I can get one from a female.

I prefer male Hellfire/Female Horse.

Edited by Draco Knight

You know what, I'm actually not going to try breeding anything right now. I'll be able to save room on my scroll to catch three eggs instead of two for the next releases. I'm a genius! *skips off humming*

Now Hellfires and Horses are going to be really popular just like Daydreams and Whites became when the SoulPeace dragons were released. :T

Edited by DragonNeko

Durr... I forgot about my own egg limit, so one of the new egg was thrown into the AP.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TQGl7

Please go find the eggy. You can have it if your find it. Otherwise, I'll put the eggy into hatch sites so it doesn't die. I prefer wild dragons to dead ones.

Awesome! I was actually just wondering if today would be a hybrid. smile.gif This time though, I'm going to see if I can work it out myself before resorting to reading the other posts here. *closes eyes while this post goes through in case of spoilers*

YEY! Managed to breed two after two fails! That was close, was afraid I wouldn't be able to at all! xd.png

If anyone has more eggs of this release can I have it? Got 1, then all others neglected breeding and so I only got 1 when I want 2 for both genders.xd.png

Sadly I only have one horse and only three Hellfire (of which only two are CBs).

Right Genders thankfully, but they refused to take.

xd.png

Someone gifted me one though, so thank you!

Now on the hunt for another so I have one of both genders.

^^

I shall call them... El Mesteno.

user posted image

Demon horse of the underworld.

(by the way, this horse sculpture murdered its creator. Go look it up)

That is awesome. Though getting killed by your art is... yeah...

Edited by Sir Barton