TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Got one with the code: eldon. smile.gif

I really like the sound of it so I shall make some real cool lineage lol.

I like the matured hatchlings. They look somehow menacing to me. "Blast" fits alphabetically too, I notice...

Does anyone know if these can only be bred with other Two headed dragons? D:

Does anyone know if these can only be bred with other Two headed dragons? D:

It will probably be so happy.gif

2 heads - 2 heads

Pygmy - Pygmy

Is there anything dropping in other biomes? (Alpine, Desert, etc.)

I don't think so...

Yay! 2 heads!

I wasn't expecting to get any because I'm on my slow 3DS but I got 4 all in one try.

I think this thing is a good luck charm.

Can't get any day 1s though.

A new two-headed breed!! So excited. =DD I missed out on grabbing them last night, so I was pleasantly surprised to see how empty the biomes were when I got home from work. Now to await the ones tonight!

On the bright side -- after the release all of my rares will be available for breeding

Is there anything dropping in other biomes? (Alpine, Desert, etc.)

nope, but who knows...maybe on "Day 7", all the biomes will be dropping all the new breeds...

...a total free-for-all... laugh.gif

For those of you who want 3 of each release:

There's a lot of sickness going around. Remember that new releases bring a lot of extra traffic to fansites. Your eggs will get views faster than usual and may get sick easily. Keep them out of fansites for their first 12-24 hours. Incubating will not protect them!

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

No trophy, no incubates:

Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 1 egg (B ). Total: 3 eggs.

Day 3: take 1 egg ( c). Total: 4 eggs.

Day 4: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 5: (b ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (E) Total: 4 eggs, 3 hatchlings.

Day 6: (c ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (F) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 7: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

No trophy, 14 incubates:

Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Incubate them. Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 2 eggs (B ). Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs.

Day 3: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (c ) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 4: (b ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 5: (c ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (E) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings.

Day 6: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (F) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

Day 7: (E) eggs hatch. (b ) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 4 new adults.

It works like that for all. All that changes is the number of eggs to pick up each day and the number of incubates you'll need. If you'd like, I'll chart them all that way.

That would be a first, and very unusual. Sounds like something TJ would do, tho. xd.png

Well so far there's a Coast only breed, and a Volcano only breed. It's too early to tell though.

i am probably going to wait till tomorrow. i got really lucky that in the first hour i managed to grab an egg for the second release. i dont know if i will get that lucky today so i think i will just see the egg and what biome it is and wait till tomorrow to try and grab them. tomorrow my time

any body thinking that a new egg will possibly drop in every biome till the 7th egg? there are 6 biomes. the 7 mite drop second in an already picked biome or possibly all of them as a last full on release.

Same as with some other users, once I get my 7-14 (1-2cb of each, 2 being if I manage to get one of each gender) and some cb whites, I'll breed that combo for people, or if people want me to combine one of the new cbs with a certain cb from my scroll, just ask and I'll consider it. I'd do just about any breeding for some of the things on my wishlist laugh.gif Any newbies with no trophy can get any of em from me for free too, just gotta PM me. I wanna give back, since some very kind people helped me smile.gif Scroll is the same as my forum name, xoxoLuver_Grrrloxox

Got one with the code: eldon. smile.gif

I really like the sound of it so I shall make some real cool lineage lol.

Aww man, I saw that one! Missed it, though. Have fun with it!

2 more egg slots opened for me, leaving it alone for tomorrows 2 eggs.xd.png

I saw commons dropping in other biomes, and I clicked on a Black out of instinct. I'm locked two hours before the release. I REGRET THIS DECISION. dry.gif I wonder which biome the next release is going to be in.

2 egg slots open, 2 eggs about to hatch, less than 2 hours to the next release....feeling pretty good

can't wait for day three. Just abandoned a few two headed eggus, now i'm ready for the rush! lol