TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Ditto to the sickness thing. My first day eggs were sick a lot. I had to fog them for quite a while. With the day 2 ones I didn't even put them anywhere (besides my scroll link on Yarolds) until about 18 hours after they were caught. I'm thinking they'll be fine. But from here on, I'm going to wait at least 12 hours before putting them on anymore sites, especially since I can't check on them when I'm at work.

Anywho, the day 2 hatchies look lovely! I love the descriptions for them too, so far.

Time to sleep and hide ma eggs and hide my.....more eggs *-*

Black caps didn't hatch at me yet , not even cracks but they should be able to have some ER on them after I wake up so it's no biggie since I still got 2 egg spaces either way~~

One of my black caps is about to hatch. p_p

O_O How??

Mine still have 5 hours left till hatching time. Got a giant hole in 'em too. biggrin.gif

Normally I:

Take egg

Leave it until 6d 20h at least

Put it into my normal three fansites

????

Profit!

And they never get sick so

I think my plan is fool-proof.

Yeah this is basically what I usually do but one of my eggs managed to get just a few more views than the others even though they were all put in the same place. I think that one managed to get put into another by someone else.

But it's stopped being sick so I'm gonna keep the poor things hidden for a while longer!

About sickness: I saw a lot of brand new eggies added to fansites right away. ohmy.gif I generally wait 12 hours before adding, even when using Incubate, since Incubate does not protect against eggs getting sick.

dragonlover88, they cannot hatch until 4 days 0 hours at the earliest. smile.gif So I think we are all waiting impatiently xd.png

Couldn't you breed the hatches, instead of freezing CB's?

not the ones i got now, first five i get as a breed are always allowed to grow. i'll worry about the hatchies once i got five CB adults.

About sickness: I saw a lot of brand new eggies added to fansites right away. ohmy.gif I generally wait 12 hours before adding, even when using Incubate, since Incubate does not protect against eggs getting sick.

dragonlover88, they cannot hatch until 4 days 0 hours at the earliest. smile.gif So I think we are all waiting impatiently xd.png

It has a gigantic hole in it. CANNOT WAIT CANNOT WAIT alot.pngalot.png

I usually add my eggs right away (Yes, I'm not patient enough to wait 12 hours)

If they get sick I fog them *shrug* But I can see the problem where people who have work/school can't get on a computer to fog their new babies.

Edited by imperatrica101

We're getting close again folks! SO HYPER RIGHT NOW>;;(

Here take this:

(Chill pill)

It'll help.

So there's six biomes and seven new releases. You think there'll be a release in each biome and then one in like all of them or something?

So there's six biomes and seven new releases. You think there'll be a release in each biome and then one in like all of them or something?

That would be a first, and very unusual. Sounds like something TJ would do, tho. xd.png

Or it might be a bred-only release.... I pray that this won't happen.

Edited by imperatrica101

I haven't had any problem with sickness... My normal procedure is working fine: Eggs are influenced, incubated, and put into Daily Dragons Fix immediately. After 12 hours they go into Allure & Silvi's. If I think they're getting too many views they come out of Silvi's. Generally everything (except Tinsels & Shimmers) hatch right on time.

So far the release is going as planned for me. I should have two new babies at midnight if they hatch when they should. smile.gif

I can't wait to see the new egg tonight! This really is an awesome event! I just hope I can snag the eggs in the first hour so I can get to bed asap.

Am I an agent then?  wink.gif

Let me give you a hint ...

no

ninja.gif

Edited by Mtntopview

Omg two heads! biggrin.gif

I saw them earlier in between finals when I was on campus, but didn't sign in.

So awesome wub.gif

Thanks for the beautiful work, Odeen!