TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Love the new double headed one.

Why were yesterday's so hard but today's so easy? I only got one of yesterday's and need just one more.

Anyone who collected eggs yesterday has that many fewer slots for collecting them today, so you're competing with fewer people. (That's my theory and I'm sticking to it! biggrin.gif) (Oh, and math in this post!)

The hatchie colours are my high school's colours! Red, gold and blue. (More or less.)

Yep for me the release also starts quite early in the morning. (doesn't live in the USA) But I luckily have a few days off from work. laugh.gif

While it doesn't start early in the morning for me, it is late enough at night that I don't want to stay up for it as I have to wake up early. Anyways, only one of my eggs will hatch at midnight EST, so I would only have two slots open.

I absolutely love the hatchies! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the adults of all these breeds.

Speaking of which... I haven't posted one of these for a release in a long time. But here's one. Please do not link from my host! Upload to your own! Mine can't withstand a 7 day Dragon Cave release.

user posted image

By all means, feel free to edit it. As far as I know, the original was from a forum smiley set that was hitting another smiley. Someone else got the idea to put an egg in. Also I was lazy and didn't edit the stick out of the top of the egg as both are black. A cleaner version for editing is here. user posted image

That is precious! xd.png

That is precious! xd.png

Wait for some animal rights weirdo to say it's animal cruelty ...

I'm so happy that these are twin headed dragons. <3 Multi-headed dragons have always been a fave of mine. biggrin.gif

We are NOT wierdo's! Animal abuse and cruelty is a real thing! It's not funny either. Do you know how many dogs and cats (especially Pit Bulls and cats) are killed everyday? Oh and did you know that a lot of our local shelters kill animals in gas chambers and not with the gentle needle? It is a real thing that DOES happen. This is not something people should be ignoring!

We are NOT wierdo's! Animal abuse and cruelty is a real thing! It's not funny either. Do you know how many dogs and cats (especially Pit Bulls and cats) are killed everyday? Oh and did you know that a lot of our local shelters kill animals in gas chambers and not with the gentle needle? It is a real thing that DOES happen. This is not something people should be ignoring!

This. Please don't bash groups, Mtn. They're pixels, for crying out loud. They are not at all like real life animals.

(I mean as in, pixels themselves aren't valuable. The art is lovely.)

I think they meant it would take a weirdo to say beating pixels with a pixelated stick is animal abuse. I support the fight against animal cruelty myself, donate to my local Humane Society, and have adopted strays in my neighborhood that would have been turned into bait dogs otherwise. I don't think any of it is a small issue...

I don't find beating pixels with pixel animal abuse though...

and no I'm not saying the pixel stuff is animal cruelty I'm saying the real stuff is. Just because we care about precious little lives doesn't make us wierdos.

Edited by PitBullLover101

This blowing up over a small thing could be exactly what they are referring to, you really aren't doing yourself any favors by reacting in the manner you are over an obvious attempt at humor.

Anyways, first crack on my one egg, ironically I am not getting views on that one as fast as I would like.

Edited by Nectaris

I'm kicking myself because I didn't prepare. I need more reds and pinks!

I'm kicking myself because I didn't prepare. I need more reds and pinks!

I was able to get enough reds, not pinks. crossing my fingers won't have to sit in the gender swap thread to long. xd.png

I think they meant it would take a weirdo to say beating pixels with a pixelated stick is animal abuse. I support the fight against animal cruelty myself, donate to my local Humane Society, and have adopted strays in my neighborhood that would have been turned into bait dogs otherwise. I don't think any of it is a small issue...

I don't find beating pixels with pixel animal abuse though...

Yes, but the post was worded in such a way that it could have been taken to mean "All animal welfarists are weirdos", which is how I interpreted it, and took offense.

Anyway, I digress. Love the S2 hatchies!

Lets move away from the animal abuse topic. I mean, I think MT has gotten beat up enough.

^^^^^^^^^^

I'll conclude with this:

I made a joke, it flopped, and I say that I meant no insult to anyone. It was a failed attempt ä getting laughs, that's it.

Anyways:

I think there could be really cool Red-Blue lineages with these!

Edited by Mtntopview