TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

But, i saw two new descriprions

Someone mentioned earlier that other biomes had 'surprises'. No idea what that meant at the time and forgot to check...maybe some secret egg is dropping and we just don't realize it. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Oh I got mine incubated and influenced ok last night - what I DIDN"T do was get them into fansites til this morning.

Big DOHHHH!!

Sweet! Got a second one. <3 That's enough for me - I just wanted a mated pair. Good luck to everyone!

Oooh look it gendered ! So cute ! I really like these so far :3 Lovely colours.

(If you're having no luck or your internet connection is bad, have a look in my sig wink.gif )

I rushed home, rushed to the forum, rushed to the coast biome... no eggs. Aww. sad.gif That looks like a day of hunting (probably) in vain ahead I thought. But then I checked my PM and Lagie glomped me with a new egg, a Z-code egg! Thank you Lagie, thank you Myfytt, thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Someone mentioned earlier that other biomes had 'surprises'. No idea what that meant at the time and forgot to check...maybe some secret egg is dropping and we just don't realize it. lol

O.O uhh that would be a real surprise.

I think someone's just making up stuff.

That was actually my comment.

I said that because I have seen more rares in the other biomes today than I have ever seen when I was egg hunting.

Catching new eggs is really exciting! smile.gif

But waiting for them to grow up is so boring! laugh.gif

I see TJ's are growing fast tho... tongue.gif

Oh I got mine incubated and influenced ok last night - what I DIDN"T do was get them into fansites til this morning.

Big DOHHHH!!

Meh not that bad, even if incubated they get sick within the first few hours, so maybe better you didn't leave them in a fansite unattended ^^;

I got one at the 9 drop and bred my white draggie to a dream whatever dragon to get a soul peace dragon hopefully. I have a female but need a male. Also one other of those new dragons. Will try later on to get a 2nd one then wait for tomorrow smile.gif

I like the hatchie, looking forward to see the adults smile.gif

Edited by Gluria

I got my two that I need, and gave away four. Now to just wait for the next one~

My Internet is to slow. I have none.

I want 2 of each release but all want Golds/Shimmers for it when it come to trading =(

Shoot! Almost forgot about this! >< Are they pygmies? xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2013-05-22.js"></script>

Looking forward to getting two of each new breed, for a start!!!!!! They look cool!!!!!!

Scott

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Noooooo I forgot to check at midnight. ;-; Freaking ear ache!!!

I hope I can get these guys still.

Figures. I would miss the start of the drop. Oh well, at least these eggs are permanent. Now, here's hoping they're not rare like the last batch.

Yes! Thanks TJ and everyone who worked on the dragons for this event. This is gonna fun. I'll be happy for now if I can just grab 2 of these cuties.

Shoot! Almost forgot about this! >< Are they pygmies? xd.png

I don't think so. The eggs aren't the right size for pygmies.

I still haven't been able to catch any of these new releases. Way too many people in the cave trying to get them as well. Hopefully I can catch at least one later so I have an egg born on my birthday xd.png

Had to catch some sleep before TJ's eggs hatched, so just saw them now. Beautiful!