TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Well... I don't think I'll be catching any of these because I have to board my flight quite soon. Drat. tongue.gif

Yay! Just managed to get my 2 by means of CTRL-R. Many thanks to the player who left that tip.

Isn't that the same as F5?

Oh, wow, TJ's hatchlings are tiny. If they hadn't hatched from full-sized eggs, I'd almost suspect them of being pygmies.

Finally managed to get two, by way of stalking the five-minute drops.

Does anyone else think the new egg looks kind of like this? 

user posted image vs user posted image

Or am I seeing things?

It's not just you. xd.png

I can't believe how obsessed I'm getting with this...setting my alarm clock to an ungodly hour and all this hype about a pixel egg...

Yup. You are not alone. lol

Isn't that the same as F5?

Yes, but it also has the egg page open in a new tab, a detail that otherwise was a problem for me.

I've been trying for 8 hours and still can't catch them...someone always beats me to it... smile.gif Need sleep, will try again later. If at all possible.

I'm still not sure if I'll trade or gift some and if so, how many. I just find these particular eggs adorable~

Indeed they are. I love them, too. But tonight a brand new egg is coming...what if it's even more adorable than the first and you're locked? I would leave a couple slots open if I were you..

I wonder if we'll get a second two-headed dragon this time around?

I also would love another two-headed dragon.

It'd be so great to have something to breed them with. Although honestly, I think I'll be ecstatic with whatever turns up. Every new release this year has been just beautiful so far.

Re: I am Awesome,

The hourly drops seem to be pretty good. The last couple I saw, eggs kept dropping for a full 5 minutes, so there's a good chance to get some. The only problem is, the number of other people trying to get them also goes up. But the hourly drops are definitely your best chance.

Edited by Bunns

oh mY GOd i am glad i'm on school computer with fast internet because i managed to catch an egg fairly quickly. didn't quite work at home ugh

I clicked Coast not even realising this was happening and saw the egg but didn't click it not realising it was new. I've been refreshing for over half an hour now and still no luck. I think I'll be going way past the bed time I had planned for myself tonight.

What is a good time to get these eggs?

The best time would be within the first 3 hours of the drop. lol

And, they're here to stay, so things will calm down tomorrow, when people go hunt the new eggs.

Oh, and for those who can't catch them, i've been breeding all my reds and pinks, sending 27 red eggs and 21 pink eggs to ap. Will also breed my golds and silvers, all for ap. So maybe you can grab something fun there!

And, they're here to stay, so things will calm down tomorrow, when people go hunt the new eggs.

Oh, and for those who can't catch them, i've been breeding all my reds and pinks, sending 27 red eggs and 21 pink eggs to ap. Will also breed my golds and silvers, all for ap. So maybe you can grab something fun there!

That is really excellent of you!

Lovely release, I love how the eggs look! And I was glad the Coast got something new!

Edited by Katykins2

And so it begins! Thanks, TJ.

...Time to start practicing relaxation techniques before these releases give me an ulcer. laugh.gif

The hatchies are so tiny! And cute, with their little golden feet. Now I am really curious about what the adults will look like.

Got 7 last night, just gifted three and will gift one more today.