TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Ooh, I like the 1-per-biome and the breedable-only theory. Could be quite exciting trying to figure out the breed requirement.

I wonder if we'll get a second two-headed dragon this time around?

*Sniffs around the completed requests section of the forum to try and figure out if any of those pretties might be included in the release*

I finally got one! Thank you MedievalMystic for the gift wub.gif Now I just need one more smile.gif

I need 1 more and my brother needs to catch his first still. It's getting tedious, the fails I've had so far.

Eeee! Look at those adorable little babies! <3 I really like those colors so far! That bright gold really pops on them. **snuggles babies**

All 5 of my extra eggs have been teleported and two pairs await their new owners. Then the madness begins all over again at midnight. I hope I survive it. I didn't get to bed till 4 a.m. this morning. The excitement of the release, then total panic at the start of the release thinking the lag was going to keep me from grabbing anything...I was so tired by then, but wired as hell and couldn't relax. And here we go again. xd.png By the 3rd day I know I'll be a wreck waiting for these eggs to hatch, and in another panic if midnight draws near and they aren't hatched and I'm stuck locked... It doesn't bear thinking about. :S

This is so much fun and excitement...but nerve wracking, too. lol I might treat myself to a stiff drink at the end of the week. rolleyes.gif

My goodness! They are absolutely tiny blink.gif

*Squints and squints, but see's nothing*

Methinks they've ran away!

Managed to grab 3 in the xx:55 drop... xd.png

Was planning on only grabbing a total of 4, and now I have 5, so I will probably gift/trade one of them in 5 hours..

Edited by Spirit_

Urk...been trying for hours, not even a single egg D:

EDIT: Just got one ohmy.gif

Edited by TheShinyScales

Managed to get 7 eggs~

I'm still not sure if I'll trade or gift some and if so, how many. I just find these particular eggs adorable~

Wow that was insane! ohmy.gif Saw two CB Blusangs while in there. Managed to get my quota of 4 new eggs.

I didn't get any this drop...

MY DARN INTERNET IS TOO SLOWWW....

*sobs in corner*

I guess I'll just have to wait until after school...

Finally after 9 unf*ckingbelievable hours of trying I catched 1 egg. (1/2)

I can't believe how obsessed I'm getting with this...setting my alarm clock to an ungodly hour and all this hype about a pixel egg...

Wow his dragons just hatched? I like the colors of them so far biggrin.gif They are a tad small yet super super cute!

Edited by majors

Finally! Manged to get my 2nd one this morning.

*looks over my eggs*

You know, this is going to sound really crazy; but the eggs ((to me anyway)) kind of look like a Highway Road xd.png

WB

*pokes internet*

y are you so mean to me?

lol i havent caught one yet hopefully i can get one by tonight

Yay! Just managed to get my 2 by means of CTRL-R. Many thanks to the player who left that tip.

This is going to be fun *lol*

will try in the evening today... my bad that my time is another time...

Does anyone else think the new egg looks kind of like this?

user posted image vs user posted image

Or am I seeing things?