TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I think it's really nice that people are gifting these away if they think they've got more than they need smile.gif

Had no luck trying to catch one last night or today, I think I'll see if I can successfully trade for some instead but I'm not holding my breath rolleyes.gif.

... and 3 silver and 4 gold eggs in the ap smile.gif Will be fun hunting in about 2.5 days smile.gif

I've got my share of new eggs so can't really do anything more today smile.gif But good luck to all!

Sweet! Managed to snag one. Now I just need to get him a mate. Here we go...!

I think it's really nice that people are gifting these away if they think they've got more than they need smile.gif

Yo! Chandler!

Check your PM box!

Wow! That was a quick drop. huh.gif

Wow I didn't even see this drop.

And the drop has ended without success.

The other biomes seem to have some surprises though.

Ahh... I can not catch one :<<<<<

Yep, i saw a paper

EDIT: OMG I CAUGHT A CB ICE ♥

Edited by Arredie

Yay! Got one of the new eggs.

Because of my vacation - I think I will settle for getting one of each egg on it's release day - and fill in the blanks (that is, missing genders) later.

Not to mention - this way will leave more for other people to get.

Didn't catch anything in my first attempt... but then, 300+ people in the biome and my laptop hates drops. Maybe I'll do better when I switch to a school computer; I always have better luck on those.

I checked out the sprites on the wiki- I like the eggs! And the hatchies' gold feet are really cute. I can't wait to see adults! user posted image

Still can't seem to get one; and all I want is one of each breed... I guess we're on one minute drops now. Better go try and find something to trade for one! tongue.gif

But, i saw two new descriprions - something abot a black cap and something else... Does anyone know what was that?

Well, I'm just hoping they drop in their biome still at a higher than normal rate tomorrow when the new one starts dropping in it's - so that i have at least a speck of a chance of grabbing one while everyone else is distracted.

I'm glad I stayed up last night to snag these, the hatchlings are adorable! <3 My eggs are down to 5 days and 16 hours now thanks to my Reds. <3

I hope everyone manages to snag a few of these pretties.

Ohhh JEEEZE!

You'd think I'd never done this before! Went to the Coast to snag more new eggs to gift - got three - forgetting about the five hour wait. GAHHH! Now I can't give them away til after two o'clock.

God I'm a maroon! rolleyes.gif

this is gonna make my week stressful..... but i want the new dragons....

This long release is great, I love it...but I'm stressed the hell out. Simple as that. It's ridiculous, sweating over these eggs, worrying that my plan to get all 7 of them will fail and that somehow I'm going to miss one of them, but I can't help it. I can just see myself a couple days from now, sitting there staring at eggs that should have hatched but haven't, and midnight a few minutes away.. I'm going to be a total wreck by the end of the week.

Again, this event is so much fun, and so exciting. I'm really happy that it's a long event and won't be over so soon, really looking forward to seeing each new egg and wondering what the next will look like...but I think one of these long, extended events a year is plenty. At least for me it is. rolleyes.gif

My eggs are down to 5 days and 16 hours now thanks to my Reds. <3

Same here. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

But, i saw two new descriprions - something abot a black cap and something else... Does anyone know what was that?

There is only one new release (the Black Cap egg)

The other one was probably just a regular Coast Dragon (or a multi-biome dragon) - do you remember any words from the other one?

i caught 7 already today (by accident as I was wild-clicking and only realised after closing down 97! tabs that didnt bring me any) --- kept 4 and gifted 3...bring on tomorrow!

Happy Birthday DC biggrin.gif and thanks to all the spriters for the new beauties x

HAHAHA. I guess I was tired last night. I DID manage to get one and just NOW saw it!! *headdesk*

Just got it incubated. These midnight drops make me dopey, apparently tongue.gif