TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Ooops.

Forgot I didn't have enough pinks to gender all the drops right.

Well I guess there is always the hatchie swap thread.

Wait. What? I saw an egg that WASN'T the new release in that 5 minute drop.

Really? We REALLY have the normal eggs mixed in already?! It's not even 10 in the morning!!! That is absurd. Am I going to have to stay up until midnight every time there's a new release to make sure I have a fair chance to not misclick an egg that isn't the new one?

I think u gotta have really bad luck to always click the mixed eggs, u can abandon them later either way it's more about being fast enough to get even one of the new :'D

FINALLY got one. Took me a while. I didn't want to stay up too late as I was studying for exams but I finally got an egg in the hourly drop. They're so gorgeous looking!

Finally caught one! Woot biggrin.gif

And best of luck to anyone who hasn't caught at least 1 yet!

Didn't catch any... again. *Sigh*

ETA: Oh wow, mixed eggs already? That's the evilest thing I've seen.

Edited by Vaati

Okay I clicked more than 50 eggs there and didn't get one.. *sigh* This is going to be a rough release.

I managed to catch one at the start of the hourly drop. Surprised me. I didn't expect to get any with over 300 people hunting. Sadly, I wasn't able to get a second for the other gender. Oh well. There'll be other chances.

Didn't catch any... again. Come on Cave, all I want is two!

*flexes fingers, ready to keep trying*

I still can't get one of these cuties... Oh well, I'll try my hand at this again after school. smile.gif

My Internet is to slow. I have none.

I want 2 of each release but all want Golds/Shimmers for it when it come to trading =(

Don't feel bad. I have great internet and I'm competing against 400 for eggs. =/

Wow... i saw atleast 6 non new eggs... You think TJ would have made it just the new egg for the release. XP Mis-click rages are gonna be plentiful, lol.

Yeah, with over 400 people crammed into a single zone, the odds of getting one seem pretty steep. I've made about 60 tries myself and haven't gotten one yet.

Yay I got four. Will gift one or two to a friend.

Another beauty by Mysfytt, can't wait to see the adult smile.gif

These eggs are vying for my favorite with the Tri-Horn Wyvern design. They really are lovely!

Yeah, they've been mixed for about an hour, now.

Ah well, I've been spending my time in the other biomes the last hour - got myself a nice CB black and royal crimson!

Ooh, the AP has ridiculously low-time eggs. I might spend a while hatching and re-APing a few of them. Help keep AP pressure down, since in addition to very few people wanting to adopt them the next few days I imagine there'll be a LOT of AP additions this week, with misclicks!

Wow... i saw atleast 6 non new eggs... You think TJ would have made it just the new egg for the release. XP Mis-click rages are gonna be plentiful, lol.

They started mixing in already at about 3 AM Cave Time.

Started watch before midnight, I still have not come up with an egg for today's celebration. Last night with one habitat open and 869 or so frantic egg hunters I didn't get a single egg.

I haven't been very lucky with the last few releases. I loved it when the eggs went to all the habitats during the holidays. It took me awhile lots of times, but I managed to snag eggs. Not having any luck. It's so sad to want them, see the eggs there in their coastal egg cavern and not be able to steal a single one.

Any suggestions for me to raise my chances of capturing eggs this week? Thanks for any good advice .

They started mixing in already at about 3 AM Cave Time.

Makes some wish they lasted a little bit longer before mixing eggs. tongue.gif

If I could at least get one more then I'd be good till tonight, but I keep grabbing other eggs now. :X

Ok nevermind got my pair. xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

Got incredibly lucky just now, and have three. Two for growing up, and one for the hatchling freeze. YAY!

Ah, I know these. Late to the party so i'll wait for the next drop :P [not that i have a choice]