TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

well, I didn't catch a new egg, got one gifted smile.gif

but didn't get a misclick either...

/sigh

Welp

Because of things that happened I wasn't here at midnight and now my entire plan for the week is ruined /derp/

Arg. *goes hunting*

I haven't seen anything dropping, period. o.o' Are eggs only dropping on the hour?

Edit: And just saw some, randomly. Awesome. >_>'

Edited by Rhunya

Don't worry Kaini. I wasn't here either. >>; I had the worst earache ever so I had to just go lay down and sleep.

Just now got to see the hatchlings, they are so cute. smile.gif

Omg, all those commons in there already... I might be exhausted staying up so late last night to grab eggs, but it beats the hell out of dealing with commons and endless misclicks already. It would be nice if the drops could be common free for at least half of a full day. I noticed the commons last night(this morning) at 3 a.m, too. 3 measly hours without commons in the mix.. That just doesn't seem right..

Don't feel bad. I have great internet and I'm competing against 400 for eggs. =/

At midnight we were competing with over 800. rolleyes.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I haven't seen anything dropping, period. o.o' Are eggs only dropping on the hour?

I've seen them for split-second drops between hours, but they definitely go quickly -- regular eggs and new ones alike.

The hatchies are so cute - more nice spriting from Mysfytt! GL to everyone, I'll hang back a little first. Happy birthday DC. smile.gif

I spent an hour last nigh trying to catch, almost 900 people on the first half an hour then it went down to 500 or so. I never caught a single egg.

Have been looking since 6a cst this morning and haven't seen a single egg in the

Coast biome. So I guess that leaves me out of the first days new eggs and more than likely all seven of the new eggs.

The trade off for Australians is we have cruddy internet which is very slow, but our new release times are much lower in traffic than other timezones and we also get the drops starting at DC midnight during our middayish and the full three hours ^^;;

So I guess that leaves me out of the first days new eggs and more than likely all seven of the new eggs.

Don't give up so soon like that. A lot of people that can snag the eggs more easily and have extras are catching and gifting the eggs now. Just stalk the gifting threads between drops, I'm sure you'll find someone gifting eggs..

Wooo! Happy Birthday DC! Thanks TJ and the artists! Caught my day-1 egg, will probably grab another later today.

Yay! Caught 4 in less than 5 minutes...and under 800 people's noses too! biggrin.gif

But wait--there's going to be more!? I sure hope they're all permanent. No way I'm dropping these. They're properly influenced now.

But I have to go on vacation during most of the drop! sad.gif And I won't have Internet!!!

I have a feeling that the back of these dragons wings are going to resemble a bit of the eggs markings. |D Oh I may have found another collection. <3

Its like some people have timers or something that track when the new eggs will arrive. Occasionally,I'll see a burst of people go to the Coast.

However,this is also the prime opportunity to get rares.I grabbed one of the trio off of the alpine because everyone was focused on the Coast

Oh man, it is madness! Fun madness, but madness! X'D

I gave up hoping for one at the moment, but I'll still try. As long as all these new 7-release eggs are common/uncommon, I'm fine with waiting. I had a plan to get 3 eggs each day, but THAT plan's all scrapped now! X'D

The hatchies look really cute! I'm really interested to see the adult sprites and descriptions.

I was gifted one egg by and awesome user!

After that my luck skyrocketed. I'm going to start gifting extra eggs when the five hours wears off! I'm so happy! This is what I wanted to be able to do during this event. I know my internet's fast and I'll only be getting 3 of each egg for myself during this week of releases. I wanted all my extra egg slots to be saved for users who can't catch as easily!

Thank you, Stormpaws! I'm going to pass the luck you gave to me to others!

These sort of remind me of specific species of angel fish smile.gif

That gendered hatchie is adorable. *claps for Mysfytt*

The S2 baby is very beautiful...what I can see of it. lol I know I need glasses. I wish I could see more detail.. The colors are fabulous though, really lovely. I'm sure the adult is going to be fantastic! smile.gif

Got incredibly lucky in the last hour drop, and have four eggs now (my goal)

Could it be.. a Pygmy?? It sure is starting to look like one. biggrin.gif