TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

Xieri blinked as Frenda said she wanted to show him the stones she had collected. "Oh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he peered into the pouch. There were some rather nice looking stones in there. "Can I hold them?" he asked, holding his hands out to take the stones, but only if she placed them in his hands. He didn't want to be grabby, as that would be rude. He was shifted slightly as Uraka bumped him with her head, laughing at him. He frowned at her, shaking his head at the dragon. "I do not see what is laughable in this. It is just a conversation and perhaps a transaction." He didn't get why Uraka was being so bothersome at the moment, but she tended to be so no matter the occasion.

Freda smiled at Xieri. "Of course you can." She says placing the pouch in his hands. "Just warning you if you get any smart ideas to run off with that I'll have to hunt you down." She says winking at him highly doubting that he would steal from one of the few traders in the tribe. Freda looked over at Uraka and held back a small giggle at her antics. "Uraka if you see a stone that you like just tell me." She states smiling kindly at the other female.

Xieri smiled softly, shaking his head at Freda's words. "I am not a thief, it is not my style." He poured the smooth stones from the pouch into his hand, gazing over the colorful stones. Some of them he ruled out for their cracks, putting those stones back into the pouch. He was rather picky in choosing stones to carve. Any flaws could weaken or break the carving. The man ran his fingers over one stone, picking it up to look at more closely. "What do you want for this one?" he asked, holding the stone up to Freda.

Ferda shook her head chuckling a little. "I know I was just teasing." She says as he looks through the stones. She watched as he eyed them carefully looking for the perfect stone causing her to smile. When he was finally down to one stone and asked about the price she grinned at him. "You carve stones like this one right? Well as long as I see the end result of the carving then that is enough payment for me." She states smiling at Xieri.

"If you insist." Javon said to Sita kissing her lightly. Walking quietly Javon pulled Sita up a nearby rock that gave them a view of the whole festival as well as the surrounding forest and the almost full moon. "Beautiful isn't it?"

Xieri smiled softly. "If that is what you want," he said, placing the other stones into the pouch and handing it back to her. "I will show you what I create when I am finished." He tucked the stone he picked out into a pocket for safekeeping. "Thank you, I will make good use of it."

Sita allowed the man to bring her over to the rock. The almost swollen moon was bright, and the stars glimmered them. Her eyes watched it. The sky. "... It's beautiful... More than I ever seen..." Sita smiled dimly, and rested against him. "Remember when we came together? It was a night much like this..."

Thanks said Mystictor feeling a wave of relief rush over him. I'm glad you like it He looked over to were the fighting was. C'mon, lets move was in closer to watch. he said gesturing in that direction. What could possibly go wrong today. The weather is fantastic and I've got a pretty girl that actually likes me! Edited by Flamma

As Sita leaned against him Javon wrapped his arm around her shoulders and gazed at the sky with Sita. "How could I forget? It was the night I knew you were my love." looking down at Sita Javon smiled remembering how much her face had looked just as it did now, eyes filled with the light of the moon and a smile on her lips. Sighing Javon looked again up at the stars his eyes filled with the wonder of this world.

"Ok" Eridia responded to Mystictor and started off towards the sound of singing, laughing, and fighting. "So what do you think is going to happen at the full moon meeting this month?" Eridia asked, cursious, "Especially with tensions so high." I shouldn't prank this time. Eridia added in her head realizing that with the Lycan and Draykan at each other's throats that even a joke might be taken the wring way.

Edited by Raven301

I don't know what will happen. said Mystictor Hopefully nothing bad. I think all these disagreements are a waist of time. I mean, there just going to destroy us in the end. they reached an area were there were some large rocks grouped together. Some people were already sitting on them. Do you want to sit down here? he asked. Edited by Flamma

"Yeah, everyone takes it too sersiously. Why can't we live in peace? Just keep the same no affairs rule." As she said this Eridia thought of all the people who had died because of a silly rule. Most rules were meant to be broken, but one rule that you should follow and bam! a big war. "Sure." Eridia responded, "Can I call you Mystic now?" Eridia asked.

Sure said Mystictor climbing onto an unoccupied rockI actually like that name. he reached a hand down to help Eridia climb up. I really don't get the point of the war. Why did we even attack them in the first place. That fight didn't help things at all. It just made them worse. Edited by Flamma

As Mystic pulled her on to one of the rocks Eridia responded in a light tone, "Because no affairs means no hybrids." Eridia put a spooky tone on the last word. "I've never seen a hybrid have you?" Eridia asked after a moment.

After a little while longer of walking around the woods near her family's graves, Raven decided to head back to camp. She didn't really want to but she was going to anyway. With a small sigh she started to walk back to camp and then head right back to her hut afterward. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone again and just sat down on her bed as she started to think. She did like Rakion but maybe there was another male in the tribe that liked her about the same as she did the former. If that was the case though, they would have come forward and tried to persuade her to choose them after the fighting. She let out another sigh but this one was a frustrated one instead of the ones from earlier that were tired ones.

Sachi changed into the outfit that she wore during the mating festival with a small sigh before walking out of her small home and then heading to that area. She liked a few males in her tribe but probably the one that she liked the most was Tecum, though he probably didn't know. It was just a one-sided thing for now but maybe she could get the courage to tell him. Sometimes she was a bit shy and when it came to talking to boys, she was really shy. She knew that Tecum didn't like going to the festivals, she didn't either since no one has claimed her as a mate yet, but maybe he'd notice her this time and she'd be lucky. Once she got there, she looked around and sat on a rock that was nearby. She didn't feel like walking around and getting dizzy if she went around in a circle by accident so instead she decided that she'd sit and look at all the people that were nearby. She didn't see Tecum in the crowd but then she figured that he might be on his way there.

[Where did she talk to him?]

"It was amazing... It was an amazing date, no?" Sita leant against him.

[GTG]

No I've never seen a hybrid. said Mystictor I hope I never will. he decided to change the subject to something more happy Do you have any thing that needs repairs? I could fix it for you. he asked.

"Amazing indeed." Javon replied, kissing her as he did so.

"Me either." Eridia replied to Mystic, "Not that I can think of at the moment, but something is bound to break soon." As she said this Eridia leaned against Mystic's chest and sighed.

Dre kept glancing over her shoulder to catch glimpses of Rakion, feeling strangely curious. Finally, she gathered up her courage and strode to the powerful warrior, dipping her head in a silent greeting. "Nice battle in the arena," she stated calmly, flicking her wrist in the direction of the ring. She flinched inwardly as her bracelets shook against each other, emitting a soft tinkling noise. Dre shrugged her nervousness off and gazed at Rakion determinedly with bright golden-hazel eyes. "Good luck in the rest of the fights." Then, she nodded and curved her lip in a slight smile before she turned and walked confidently away. There. Short and sweet. Dre breathed out a sigh of relief, and caught sight of Angello from the corner of her eye. She lowered her gaze, as she was less dominant than him.

[Here ya go. smile.gif ]

[i can't have Rakion reply to that... Don't know how. xd.png]

Sita grinned as Javon kissed her. She smiled softer and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his shoulder and leaning in close. She remembered that... That fateful night, that she went to Javon's hut for the night... She pulled away and buried her face into is neck.

After awhile of just sitting on her bed and thinking, Raven left her hut and went back into the camp clearing. She wasn't really sure what she would do while there beside walk around boredly or sit down again on a log near the fighting area to watch the fights again. She sighed again and looked around, seeing Rakion alone nearby when he had been near some other girls when she went to the woods to visit the graves. She blushed a bit and started to walk towards him before changing her mind half-way there and going in another direction instead. She didn't know what she would say to him as a conversation starter and her shyness was starting to kick in.

As Sita leaned against him Javon put both his arms around her and hugged her close to him, breathing in her comforting scent. "I wish we could stay here forever." Javon murmured into Sita's ear. Edited by Raven301

After a bit of 'scoping out the area' he saw the tribe healer talking to some ladies. Xieri, he believed the man was called. This was his chance. He strutted over to them and looked interestedly over the man's shoulder. They appeared to have been trading stones. Hmmm. Nope. They still weren't as good as his gift. He leaned against Xieri's back and smiled devastatingly at the girls. "What's on over here, friends?" He looked over the girls. Blonde hair, black hair. Oooh. Black hair. That was certainly an interesting feature. Can someone say interspecies breeding? She was beautiful though. Adstrum could definitely settle for that right about now. "Want to introduce me to your lovely lady friends, Xieri?" He winked at Freda.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Xieri's attention was pulled from the two near him as someone leaned against his back, pressing weight down on his shoulders. Frowning he twisted his head, managing to crane his neck back to see who it was. He recognized the face, but couldn't place a name on it. Still, the healer was a bit perturbed that the man thought it was a good idea to prop himself up on Xieri's back. His intentions seemed to be quite prominent, the male beaming quite widely. "Perhaps, if you are so kind enough as to remove your weight from my back." He was already starting to hurt from being in a slouched position. "They are Freda and Uraka. If you wish to impose on them for whatever reason, please be a gentleman and take it some where's else where I will not be an intrusion between you and them." Mostly because he didn't want to see his attempts of flirtations. Xieri didn't want to be between a man and his goal, rather preferring to be at the sideline and take care of whoever staggers out.

((you didn't want Ardstrum to interact with Sachi? she's just sitting on a rock near where the festivities take place and not talking to anyone:

Sachi changed into the outfit that she wore during the mating festival with a small sigh before walking out of her small home and then heading to that area. She liked a few males in her tribe but probably the one that she liked the most was Tecum, though he probably didn't know. It was just a one-sided thing for now but maybe she could get the courage to tell him. Sometimes she was a bit shy and when it came to talking to boys, she was really shy. She knew that Tecum didn't like going to the festivals, she didn't either since no one has claimed her as a mate yet, but maybe he'd notice her this time and she'd be lucky. Once she got there, she looked around and sat on a rock that was nearby. She didn't feel like walking around and getting dizzy if she went around in a circle by accident so instead she decided that she'd sit and look at all the people that were nearby. She didn't see Tecum in the crowd but then she figured that he might be on his way there.
))