TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

((Sorry. I wasn't keeping track of the Draykan side of things until now. If he gets rejected (which I'm assuming he will) I'll head over right away.))

As Eridia leaned against him Mystic looked up and saw another male looking over at Eridia. I need to show him she's mine turning to Eridia Mystic gently wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the head.

Freda smiled and nodded at Xieri. "I will be pleased to see it when you have finished carving it." She says smiling. As another male came up and leaned agenset Xieri's back. She noticed that he wasen't injured but found out instantly why he walked over by the way he winked at her. Freda glared at this male and gently took her pouch from Xieri puting it away. "Unless you are here to trade for a stone then I will admit I have no interest in you." She says no emotion in her voice, hoping that this will make Ardstrum stop flirting with her. "And please remove yourself from the healer. We can't heal the injured, if the healer is injured himself. Am I correct?" Freda states still glaring at Ardstrum.

As Mystic kissed her head Eridia tilted her head back so that she could kiss him on the lips. As she did this Eridia looked at Mystic's dark blue eyes that seemed to waver and deepen into many levels of blue. Wow Eridia thought this is nice.

After Eridia kissed Mystictor back, he looked over at the other male. He was still watching them, but he was looking disappointed. Ha serves him right! That fool would never deserve Eridia.

"Sorry. You are wholeheartedly correct, madame." he took his weight off the healer's back and patted him heartily. Poor fellow didn't seem to be here for the ladies anyway though he had the best shot at them he'd see in a long time. It almost made him feel bad but that just meant more chance for the rogue to step in. That is, if Freda would stop trying to intimidate him. She should know that bad looks wouldn't dissuade him. Her words didn't hurt him either. The best that could do was change his smile into a coy grin. "I was actually hoping that I might have gotten to know at least one of you better before the verbal slap." He wasn't prepared to get out of the healer's hair just yet. Besides, the old man didn't have to listen to a word Adstrum said if he wasn't standing in his way.

Sita sighed wistfully and pressed up more against Javon. His lips went to her ear and he murmured his wish, and she blushed and culddled more up to his neck. "There is only one place better than this, my love. And it is in our hut."

"Thank you," the warrior man said, crossing his arms. The wolf pelt hid his gaze from the woman that he was speaking to. Rakion really didn't understand why all of the females were after tnem. They sometimes got very annoying.

Suddenly, Uraka and Xieri was approached by another male. Uraka snarled and got to her feet, her teeth glinting in the half light. Leave, you ass! she knew that the draykan came for the women, and probably got irritated that Xieri had two near him.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

(('I hate you!' said every woman within proximity.))

"Calm down, ladies." he raised his hands defensively, though he only meant it to mock. He pulled them over his chest, still smiling. "I thought you might have come here for the mating festival or something silly like that. My bad." Adstrum imprinted the two on his memory for later so that he could remember them in the swarm of women he was likely to meet today. After all, every woman seemed to fall for him eventually and these two were no different. They were just trying to stand out from the common fold and he would remember them well for that. The more spirit the better. "My name is Adstrum, by the way. I'll be seeing you two around." He made a small salute, smiled, and walked the other way, completely unfazed by their harsh words.

He scouted for a woman who perhaps didn't expect to get a mate. This increased the chances that she was unattractive in some way, but Adstrum was a very kind and accepting man. He could overlook any downsides even if a girl was plain. He walked the perimeter. There she was! There was a girl sitting on her lonesome looking out on the festival. She seemed to be searching for someone. He should probably get in there before that person showed up. He walked up to her, looking concerned. "Are you looking for somebody, miss?" he asked kindly. She looked like one of those shy girls. He toned down his handsome yet intimidating exterior so that he didn't scare her away. Her silver hair was nice and she had a decent complexion. Her eyes were very odd though. They were so pale that she could easily be blind. This had both its ups and downs, but a kind and accepting man like Adstrum never judged.

The man finally pulled his weight off of the healer's shoulders, Xieri straightening up at the freedom. Freda was rather cold to the male, clearly displeased with the man's actions. Either that, or he was simply not her type. This man seemed quite good with words, trying to smooth the cold greeting from the trader, until, that is, Uraka responded by snarling and insulting him. The man took it rather well, simply brushing it off and he was soon off to scout out some other woman to be flirtatious with.

"That was a bit harsh, Uraka," Xieri said, turning his gaze to her, a small frown on his lips. "Even if he was a bit of a flirtatious fox." He sighed, before looking up at Freda. "In any case, thanks for the stone. I will work on it as soon as I am able to. Now, please, don't let me get in the way of your evening, I am sure there are others that would like to see the stones you have to offer as well."

Sachi looked over at the man that approached her, smiling kindly at him when she heard his question. "No I'm just thinking and staying out of the chaos of the festival," she said in reply still with the smile on her face though her head was tilted a bit in curiosity. She thought that she had seen this male around the area before as well as heard his name be said in a few rumors that had passed just last year. "You're Adstrum right?" she asked with her head still titled a bit to the side to show her curiosity. "I've heard your name be spoken in rumors before." Then as an after thought she added a few minutes of saying her explanation for knowing his name her head straight again and no longer tilted to the side, "I'm Sachi by the way." She had also heard that he was the tribe Romeo since he had a crush on all the girls here but she didn't mention that to him. Edited by Dragonpelt

Uraka let out a puff of smoke when Adstrum left. Then, Xieri had to go and say it was "harsh". What the hell? She was just fending that man off. If he kept on distracting him, then he would not be able to help the people coming their way. He's more than just a flirtatious fox. she slunk to her belly and stretched out her legs. Her fingers curled and she craned her neck at Freda. She was there as well? Great...

Freda wanted to claw Adstrum's eyes out and she was going to if Uraka hadn't stepped in and shooed him away. Sighing she was trying her best to calm her nerves, this maybe the mating festival but she is rarely around long enough to know the people around her other then the ones that are willing to trade. Shaking her head Freda looked at Xieri when he addressed her trying hard not to frown. "you'er welcome Xieri and it's ok you are not getting in the way. This is probably the best spot for customers anyways, since they come to you for healing from losing in a fight they can buy a stone to interest their choice mate instead." She states smiling before looking at Uraka. " And thank you Uraka for getting rid of Adstrum. If you want you can have one of my stones free of charge as a way to say thank." Freda says pulling out her pouch again calming down some.

"Yes but we cant leave yet." Javon murmured tilting his head slightly towards the festivities. "Wolves want to see their alphas." As he said this Javon tightened his grip on Sita and kissed down her neck. "The burden of leadership."

As Mystic looked at something behind her, Eridia turned and saw another male. "I am yours." she whispered to Mystic as she turned back to him and kissed him longer and harder this time.

[i'll post as Uraka when ND posts.]

Sita heaved an overexaggerated sigh when Javon kissed her neck. Twisting her fingers into his hair, her eyes darted over to the ring. She remembered when she sat watching, head high, as Javon fought off several warriors. One after another. "After this, we need to prepare for the Gathering," she told him in a sweet voice.

Xieri couldn't help but smile softly at Uraka's sharp words. Adstrum was indeed, more than a fox, but he didn't wish to call him anything else, as it would be disrespectful. He watched Freda exchange words with the other woman, seeing if she wanted a free stone as well. His relaxation didn't last long as one injured male carried a barely conscious male friend over to him.

With a small sigh, Xieri got up and went over, helping the barely awake one towards his spot, resting him down on a leather mat. He focused on him first, cleaning and dressing the wounds. He would have to play babysitter for this one, in case his condition declined. There was no way he was going to do anything else tonight. He ran his fingers gently over his ribs, clicking his tongue in disapproval at the signs of fractured bones. The man wasn't going to do much for a few days.

Placing some furs over the man to keep him warm, the healer went to the injured friend next. He was in better shape, only a broken wrist and a dislocated shoulder. Xieri popped the joint back into place with a yelp from the owner, and tied a splint around the wrist before giving the man a mixture to help dull the pain. As soon as he was given the clear with a harsh warning of not to disturb the broken wrist and that, yes, his friend would be alright, the man disappeared off into the chaos once more.

"This night's going to be horrendous..."

As Sita mentioned the gathering Javon kissed her long and hard and then untangled her hands from his hair. "That is one of the fastest was to kill the mood Love." Javon said to Sita, straitening up but keeping his arms around her. "It will be a tense meeting, the draykan have some answering to do." Javon said thinking of the dragon scent they had been finding closer and closer to their land, "And we will have to discuss the growing number of hybrids."

Uraka scowled down at Freda when she offered her stones. She gave her a mere flick of the tail and blew a puff of smoke from her mouth. Who did she think she was? Offering her stones... it was like... it was like she was gifting her because she did something worthwhile! I do not need any of your rocks. she told her. Growling, she turned down her nose and huffed. I was thinking of flying for a bit.

"Mnnn," Sita complained a bit lightly as Javon kissed her roughly. She opened her eyes and grinned up at the man. "... Hybrids? Do you really believe in them, Javon?" Sita did not believe because she had never seen one. "They are simply myth.'

"Not so love." Javon said to Sita, "Just last week I scented one right outside the Unknown Lands border." As he said this Javon undid a clip in Sita's hair and sighed as it tumbled down. "And some have reported one inside the territory altho it may just be a rumor."

"Perhaps those were just rogue wolves mingling with some draykans. Or maybe there was a squabble?" Sita shrugged. She would not believe that there were laycans until she saw one with her own eyes. "They just made that story up so the Tribes wouldn't interbreed."

Javon shook his head thinking of his time in the Unknown Lands. "I have seen one myself as I have been far beyond any other lycan's greatest expectations" Javon told her, "But let's not argue about this now, we have time for that tomorrow." Edited by Raven301

Sita felt like continuing to argue with Javon, but she stopped, and crossed her arms. She looked over at the figjting males. She tried to imagine a hybrid, with sharp teeth and horrible eyes, and that long scaly tail, with those wings... "... What now?"

Freda frowned at Uraka's actions but shrugged. If the dragoness didn't want to take to offer then there is nothing to do about it. "It's fine I understand Uraka." She states watching the dragoness closely. "If so then why don't you go ahead and fly no ones here to hold you back." She says calmly smiling at Uraka.

"Why don't we go down closer to the fights?" Javon asked in response to Sita's question, "They can get very interesting." As he said this Javon thought of the many fights he himself had participated in.

Sita glanced up at Javon when he said that they should go down to the fights. They were interesting, but she was looking for something else. Something... More. And it was already past moon high. Putting her arms around his neck, she grinned. "How about we just go to our hut?" Sita whispered. She glanced to the side and saw some couples walk off. "They're going."

Adstrum smiled and confirmed that she had indeed gotten his name correct. He was pleased that she had heard 9f him but these rumors. They were interesting. Tales of his devilish good looks and irresistible body were expected, but rumors were usually a bad thing. It turned out that the ladies had a warning system and gossiped about him. He just laughed good-naturedly and brushed it off like everything else. "I hope that they didn't scare you with tales about me." he leaned back and looked at the sky before turning his head to her and grinning widely. "I'd like to think that I'm one of the nicer males around the tribe. Not rough or violent certainly."