TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

Mystictor soared over the camp but then he remembered something The festival! he thought swooping back down to camp.

((sorry, short post))

shades.png

Edited by Flamma

Sita giggled softly as her mate's fingers tied the beautiful necklace around her neck. It was beautiful... She fell in love with it... It was a very nice change from the normal brown and gray, earthy colors that she wore every other year... "Oh! Watch the battles? But we can watch them from here... See?" she motioned to the fighting pit. She could see it clearly. "And we can... Be private here..." she grinned broadly.

Mystictor landed gracefully back to the ground and turned back into a human. Turning around, he saw Eridia come out of her hut and sit down on a rock. He smiled and waved at her before turning around and started to the festival. I need to get a mate this year. Maybe Eridia. She's pretty and funny, but I don't think she would like me to much. I'm working to much and my hair color's different from everybody else's. Well guess it's worth a try. Edited by Flamma

After awhile of watching the fight, Raven got a bit bored and walked away from the fighting area. As she walked away from it, she saw Rakion talking to some other girls and sighed both quietly and sadly before walking out of the camp and into the woods where her family's graves were. Every year during the festival, she made a habit of visiting them and putting new flowers in front of them. She didn't have to do it but she wanted to since it allowed her to think that it let her family know that she was still thinking about them and loved. She wasn't sure if they actually did feel that way but she wanted to think that they did. Once she got to the area where the graves were, she collected some new flowers, brought them to the graves, replaced them with the old and dead ones, and then said a silent prayer for them as well as a statement that was letting them know that she was thinking about them and that she missed them. After she did that, she walked away from the graves and just walked around a bit more since she didn't want to go back to camp just yet.

"Of course we can." Javon murmured in Sita's ear before twirling around and it to his waiting arms kissing the top of her head her neck and then her lips. "Besides thats what we have Betas for." Javon continued thinking about the deal in he and Angello had set up in which one of them was watching the fights at all times.

As Eridia stepped out of her hut she walked over to a near by rock and streched out on it, soaking in the bright sunlight of the mountains. My home is beautiful Eridia thought going over the all the mountains, valleys, and caves the she had roamed through since she was 12. As she opened her eyes Eridia saw Mystictor wave and was to flustered to do anything but stare. Does he . . . No he can't possibly like me. Besides I'm not even at the mating festival, so even if he did, which he probably doesn't, I am not even at the festival as an option. Thinking this Eridia changed into her dragon form and launched herself upwards, flapping once and then twirling in a circle. I love flying. Eridia thought as she headed for the festival.

Mystictor saw Eridia's dragon form soar above him. Good, she's going to the festival as he cotenued to walk. When he got to the fighting ring he saw Eridia all ready there. okay, here goes nothing he thought walking up to her. Umm hello Eridia. Uhhh how has your day been. Lovly weather isn't it...yeah. Great. You ruined it again. This is why you don't have a mate! he thought to himself. Edited by Flamma

As Eridia landed on a rock on the edge of the festivities she sighed and rolled over scraching her scales on the rock beneath her before changing into a human. As she walked deeper into the festival grounds Mystictor walked over to her and stumbled a bit over what ever he was saying, but Eridia didn't notice she just stared at his eyes frozen with shock. Wow . . . maybe he does like me! As she thought this Eridia snapped out of dream land and blushed, "Yeah I love the color of the sky this time of year." Eridia said quietly.

What Eridia said sparked hope inside Mystictor. yes, I just love the shade of blue. I don't think there could have been a better day to have the festival. Not a single cloud in the sky. he told her I need to tell you that umm.. that...I kind of like you... I mean...yeah. He blurted out now feeling his face go red. Edited by Flamma

"Yeah and the . . ." Eridia trailed off as her brain processed the last bit of information. "Really?" Eridia responded blushing a deeper red, "I like you too. But I never would have thought you would like me."

Mystictor felt his face cool off. Wow, I never would have guessed that she liked me. I wonder how long it was like this Wow I've never have had a girl like me before. he said. Edited by Flamma

Sita giggled and kissed Javon back. "... Look at these fireflies!" she laughed, raising the basket.

[GTG.

Anyone wanna interact with Uraka and Xieri?]

"Whatever." With that, she stomped out into the woods, not really listening to the other wolves as she brushed away her tracks. When she was far enough away, she climbed a tree, curled up in it, and settled down to think. If they knew she had been waiting for a tribe member, that could have been bad. Maybe she was already dead? With that she slept, trying to stave off the horrible thoughts coming to mind.

I need to think of something fast. thought Mystictor. Maybe I can think of a poem... But fast before Eridia loses interest in me.

((Another short post sad.gif ))

Edited by Flamma

(( I'd have my character interact with them but I'm just waiting for her approval ))

Remy sighed shaking his head as the female left him and the other male Hybrid alone. Looking over at the male he gives him as kind of a smile as he can in his turned form. "Well since that she left and I bet you don't have anything to eat for today. Want to share the deer if it is still there?" He asks just putting the offer down not caring if the other hybrid takes it or not.

Dre kept glancing over her shoulder to catch glimpses of Rakion, feeling strangely curious. Finally, she gathered up her courage and strode to the powerful warrior, dipping her head in a silent greeting. "Nice battle in the arena," she stated calmly, flicking her wrist in the direction of the ring. She flinched inwardly as her bracelets shook against each other, emitting a soft tinkling noise. Dre shrugged her nervousness off and gazed at Rakion determinedly with bright golden-hazel eyes. "Good luck in the rest of the fights." Then, she nodded and curved her lip in a slight smile before she turned and walked confidently away. There. Short and sweet. Dre breathed out a sigh of relief, and caught sight of Angello from the corner of her eye. She lowered her gaze, as she was less dominant than him. Edited by SpiritWolfe

Somni picked up a little wood box sitting on a shelf. She opened it and pulled out a necklace made with wooden beads. After fastening it on her neck, she sat by a bucket of water she used for drinking. Seeing her refection in the water, Somni begain to braid her hair into two braids. She didn't want to change her out fit because didn't want too much attention, but she did want to look nice. After she finished she left her hut and headed down to the festival. Edited by Flamma

---(Epsilon)---

Epsilon looked around. All of the other males from the previous matches were already being tended. She knelt carefully and settled down on the worn ground and waited until it was someone else's turn to injure themselves. Of course, that opportunity appeared shortly. The less dominant male gave in easily, slinking away to the edge of the arena. He'd barely begin bruising and she saw no reason that he needed dire medical attention so she sent him off. He seemed discouraged for now though he was likely to jump back into the arena rather quickly. The larger male was gloating to some of his friends within female earshot. She shook her head and waited.

---(Stella)---

She leaned forward against a post and smiled flirtatiously at any man passing by. They'd all do on a regular day but she was constantly thinking that she could do better than that, or that, definitely not that man over there. Men tended to be a bit like a checklist as far as she was concerned and she was just waiting for one to come along that looked desirable. She was confident that she could bring Tahon himself to his knees if she wanted to, but he already had a mate and seemed set on being loyal to her. If the drummer wasn't a female then maybe... Oh who was she kidding? She was just going to have to settle for some 'common' man, but he'd sure as well be as close to perfect as possible. Warriors would be her first choice, or someone tall.

It was hard to pick out of the haze of males wandering drunkenly about. There was absolutely no one here (that she could see) who was out of the ordinary. She decided to wander a bit. Light hair, blue eyes. Light hair, grey eyes. Light hair... She sighed and stopped on the edge of the arena, not bothered at all by the blood. Maybe she should just wait for somebody to ask. Surely there wouldn't be any man who could resist her. No that wouldn't work. Everyone would be on her in a moment so she had to keep moving until she found them. Stella walked around the edge of the arena with her head held high and flaunting her dress and jewelry for everyone to see.

Freda sighed stretching her limbs before glancing around her hut filled with random items that she has collected over the years. Another mating festival, another disappointment. She thinks changing into he Festival clothing and started heading out. She quickly turned around and grabbed a small deer skin pouch filling it with Turquoise stones knowing how much her kin liked shiny stones. Turning back she walked out of her hut and started walking to the festival humming a soft tune to herself.

Once arriving at the Festival she looked around and saw Uraka and Xieri talking to each other while Xieri worked on a patient. She knew that Xieri would probably want to see the stones that she brought with her and walked up to them. " Hello Xieri. Hello Uraka." She says bow her head at each of them not even glancing at the injured man. "Seems that the hormones are out in force today." She states dryly waiting for the patient to be gone before conducting her business.

Xieri glanced up when another approached. He was dreading that it was another injured male wanting to be patched up before jumping back into the chaotic mess around them, but it turned out to be a female instead. At least she wasn't injured.

He nodded at her greeting, turning his attention back to tending to the wounded man. Once his wound was cleaned and bandaged he patted the man on the back, a signal that he was letting him go, which the male quickly took and scurried away. "Indeed, a day of raging sexual tensions and desires of dozens of participants. It is quite the show." The healer's voice was sarcastic, if it a bit tired. He had been working on people since before the ceremony even started and it was quite exhausting.

Leaning back against the wall his gaze went up to the woman, Freda if he recalled correctly. She wasn't one he saw very frequently, but no matter, at least she wasn't here to be toggled together before running off to get into more trouble. Usually she had some pretty stones or gems to trade away, and he was curious if she came with the same intention.

"What brings you over here?" Xieri asked, gazing up at the standing woman.

"The blue dragon in the lake,

The water is crystal clear,

Look while you have the chance,

For the beauty is ephemeral."

As Mystictor began his newly made poem in a calm and mellow voice he searched Eridia's face for either positive or negitive signs. I think she likes it? he took a quess in his head. As he finished the poem he looked at Eridia, "Do you like it?"

((OOC: I do not take credit for this poem it is a verse that can be found here. ))

Edited by Flamma

Freda nodded in agreement with Xieri. Watching the man leave to probably come back later with another injury. When asked why she was there Freda only smiled and pulled out the pouch. "I was wondering if you wanted to be the first person to look at my new batch of stones I found on my last trip." She says opening the pouch showing the blue stones to Xieri smiling.

Javon looked at the basket of fireflies Sita was showing him. "They are almost as beautiful as you." he told her looking at the way the light from the basket made shadows dance across her face and the darkness around them deepen and flow as if they were the sole beings on this earth.

As Eridia lisened to Mystictor's poem she thought about some of the necklace's she had back at her hut. I should have worn one! cursing herself Eridia answered Mystictor, "I loved it!" she exclaimed thinking, I will have to write it down later.

[Wait... Did all of the girls ditch Rakion?]

Uraka watched as Xieri tend to the draykans that came to him. She started to claw patterns on the ground when someone walked up to them, and started to chat away with Xieri. It was a woman, a woman named Freda. She was showing him blue stones. Ah, a woman for Xieri! So he could carry her home and make sweet- well... She didn't know. Uraka bent her head and nudged Xieri, crooning in a laugh. Little did she know...

The woman smiled and looked down at the fireflies with her mate. It seemed that he wanted something from her that night, but it was just tradition. "Oh, stop it, Javon! You're making me blush." Sita shook her head.

Heradara sat in a tree as she made more arrows. When she was finished she jumped out of the tree. I need to go hunting. she thought.

After a whole le of hunting Heradara was about to give up when she saw the bushes rustling. She shot an arrow at the spot and the movement stopped. Reaching into it she pulled out a dead rabbit. This will do she thought walking back to her tree.

Edited by Flamma