TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

((someone can start the skip after my post as Sachi))

Sachi listened to everything that he said before saying in reply, "I've only heard rumors that had your name in it and that your nickname is the Tribe Romeo but if there was anything bad said about you I just tuned it all out or just wasn't in the area and no they didn't scare me at all." She herself thought that he was very nice and charming and she was glad that he wasn't like the ones that fought and were violent. She didn't hate those kinds of men but it just added chaos to an otherwise peaceful community and she hated that. She also thought that she had seen him painting or drawing awhile back and that he was an artist. She was a bit of a beginner artist herself but maybe if she saw him again after the festival and he didn't have a mate at all, maybe he could teach her how to paint and draw better so that she could have more experience with being an artist.

"If thats what you want." Javon growled playfully into Sita's ear. Turning around Javon slid down the smooth surface of the rock they were sitting on and turned to wait a moment for Sita to follow.

As she kissed Mystic Eridia thought for a moment and then pulled back and jumped into the air, changing into a dragon as she did so. Clicking her teeth Eridia beckoned Mystic and did a corkscrew. Let's leave.

((Are we timeskipping?))

((Ok! biggrin.gif))

As Javon woke he gently untangled himself from Sita and threw his legs over the side of the bed. Getting to his feet Javon stretched and got ready for the day, then walked outside in the cool morning air.

Heradara woke to a new day. She hopped down from her tree and took the rock off the hole where the rest of the rabbit meat was. She ate the rest before grabbing her weapon and heading off into the woods. She was looking for food because she was still hungry after the little bit of rabbit she had. Hearing movement, she looked into the direction it had came from seeing a deer Heradara ducked into the bushes. She stalked it for awhile waiting for the right moment. The deer seemed to be always on the move. Little did Heradara know the deer was leading her right over to the Lycan territory.

Kieran jogged behind Aiden through the trees, the two of them running border patrol together. They ran noiselessly, even in their human form, something that they had learned to master at a young age.

Suddenly, Aiden pulled up short and stopped, holding his hand up. He smiled and pointed: a deer. And a fine one too, heading almost straight into their direction.

They weren't hunters, but Kieran could tell that Aiden was wanting to have a little fun.

They soundlessly moved away.

"Should I just shoot it down?" Aiden asked, tapping his bow "Or should we shift and run it toward camp?"

Kieran glanced at the deer, then back at his twin "Let's shift. Your arrows aren't tipped for hunting."

Aiden smirked and set his weapons down, quickly shifting into his wolf form. Kieran followed his example, and together, the two of them silently moved toward the deer, unaware of the Hybrid also stalking the deer.

Narri sighed as she opened her eyes. The birds were singing about the new morning in the trees below camp, and the sweet smell of dew was strong in the air.

"A beautiful morning for scouting..." she thought to herself.

She walked out of her hut and stretched, looking around camp to see who else was awake.

Adstrum had grown rather 'attatched' to Sachi throughout the festival. She tolerated his presence it seemed. Of course, none of the other women complained and they probably thought the girl was either incredibly stupid or an absolute saint. However, he seemed to have 'straightened up' when he was around the girl. Anyone paying attention attributed it to a new flirting tactic. He really didn't want to scare this one away since, as stated before, she seemed very tolerant. Adstrum hadn't brought his painting those nights of the festival since he was relatively sure that nobody would keep him around (despite the fact that he seemed to have a giant ego) but Sachi was the closest he had gotten and he wanted to propose to her before the meeting that was suposed to happen later that day. He walked through the village with his painting under his arm, wrapped carefully in a waterproof skin. It often proved difficult to find her because she was never where he expected. Women glanced at him contemptuously as he walked by. "Sachi?!" he called with a hint of worry.

Narri walked down the stone path that led out of camp, chewing on some peppermint leaf and rubbing her carved stone flower pendant between her fingers: a habit of hers.

When she reached the edge of the cliff, she stopped, looking over the forest below.

She sighed and smiled, then closed her eyes and stretched out her arms just before jumping off the edge.

She felt the thrilling sensation of falling through the air, then she felt her skin tingle as she opened her eyes and shifted into her gray/blue dragon form.

She unfurled her wings and soared into the air, breathing in the cool morning air as she glided along.

She wanted to scout things out before the meeting later on today, but....she had all morning to do it, so she would take her dear sweet time.

Edited by StormCry

It had been a long night. In total Xieri had to bandage up almost three dozen males and about a handful of females as well after they were done scuffling others for a potential significant other. Out of those, six of them were critically wounded, but spending the entire night surveying their health, all of them were fortunate enough to recover well enough to return to their homes when the morning dawned. He would have to check up on them constantly until they were healed completely though, making his retreat from the group to return to his quiet home far away from the hustle of civilization would have to wait for a little while longer.

Yet this posed quite a disadvantage for the healer, who had no living space within the clutches of the area. It wasn't that no one would lend him some space within their home, he didn't want to disturb them with the rudeness in asking to barge in onto their lives for a few nights. However, he still had plenty of vital equipment that he couldn't make up an excuse to return home. So Xieri found himself under one of the sparse trees that managed to beat the tests of nature to grow amongst the rocky mountainside, curling his cloak around himself, exhausted and wanting to rest.

He was just outside the huts and homes of the others, the shadows making him hard to spot by most who walked by in the early morning. Xieri was thankful for this as he nodded off. He wanted to be rested enough so he didn't end up making a mistake if someone needed his healing.

Sachi was out flying like she did every morning and was just now heading back when Adstrum was looking for her. She loved feeling the wind blowing through her wings as she flew and that's why she didn't like to go back to camp most times because of that feeling. She got back to the camp, turning back into her human form as she walked towards the center of it and that's when she heard Adstrum calling her name with a hint of worry in his voice. "Adstrum?" she asked with worry in her own voice as she headed over to where he was. "What's wrong?" She hoped that everything was okay. Right as she got in front of him, she saw the painting tucked under his arm. Is that what I think it is? she thought to herself as she felt her heartbeat increase a little bit more upon seeing it.

((she's wearing this))

He untensed when he saw her. Good. She wasn't hurt or something else so terrible. Of course she never was. Adstrum was just terrible at finding her. He grinned with relief. "There you are." He looked her over. She was as wonderful as usual. He fumbled at what he actually came for. He glanced down at the painting and held it to his chest. "Well um... Nothing is wrong." words, damn you brain. I need words. He laughed flusteredly to fill the oncoming silence and found himself flushed in the face. He didn't know what to say. "I came to ask you something." he said and held out the skin (and the painting under it) carefully to her. He licked his lips which had very quickly dried.

Raven woke up the next morning sort of feeling a bit depressed. Once again she lost her chance at asking Rakion to be her mate the night before during the mating festival. She also had a fleeting feeling that he didn't really want a mate but she could have just speculated that and maybe it wasn't true. She didn't want to ask him though since it might annoy him. Instead she got dressed in her usual light brown leather sleeveless top and shorts that went with it as well as leather boots before putting on a brown necklace that had beads that were colored with different shades of brown and then walked out of her hut to head to the woods and walk the perimeter to make sure that there were no threats around that would harm the pups or or everyone else in the camp. As she walked, she wondered if she would ever get a mate. She basically missed her chance the night before to choose the one that she wanted but perhaps he might want to know her better later and come after her to do that; it might not happen but she could always hope that it would.

Sachi felt the worry seep out of her when she heard him say that nothing was wrong before watching what he did. She tilted her head a bit to the side when she heard him laugh and was curious to know why he did that but didn't ask. She was then handed a skin with what looked to be a painting underneath it after being told that he wanted to ask her something. She lifted the skin and looked at the painting underneath it, eyes widening a bit in amazement as she looked at the detail of it and also having her head be straight again. The painting of a field of red flowers with a dragon flying above it in a cloud filled blue sky was very well done and it was done on a tanned and bleached hide that was framed in strong branches. "It's beautiful," she said after she had found her voice and had looked up from the painting to be having her attention be back on him with a smile now on her face. "What did you want to ask me?" she asked curiously with her head tilted a bit to the side again since her curiousness was back.

Edited by Dragonpelt

He couldn't tell if she truly didn't know or if she was just playing with him. It was obvious what he wanted (or so he thought). He put his hands over hers. Sachi's hands were so tiny and delicate compared to his and they were still wrapped around the edges of the painting. "I think you know what I want to ask you." he decided softly. He didn't mind the other people of the tribe. Young couples were everywhere at this time (though most of the males had already manned up and asked the females if they would be with them) but there was just one or two of the females who were likely to go out and gossip immediately after his question had been popped and Sachi's answer had been given. "I'd like you to be with me for the remainder of out lives. I'd like you to be my mate."

Narri flew high over the Lycan lands, looking down on them with her sharp eyes. Nothing seemed out of place with them, so she twisted her wings and veered off toward the Unknown Lands.

She spotted a buck alone on the border of the unknown lands. Feeling hungry, she decided to take him.

She swooped down, claws extended, and nailed the buck before he knew what hit him, landing on the ground with the body tightly clenched in her claws.

She was dreadfully near the Unknown Lands....in fact, she might even be in them, but she didn't care. They looked the same as everything else when viewed from the sky. They were no threat to her.

She quickly gutted the buck and then began toasting it with flame, not particularly favoring her meat to be rare cooked....

Sachi knew that he was right when she heard him say his first statement and confirmed it by saying with a small affirmative nod, "Yes I had an idea of what you wanted to ask me when I saw you looking for me when I got back from flying and the skin-covered painting you were holding." Then when his hands covered hers before he said his last two statements, she felt her heart flutter a bit with happiness. "Yes I'll be your mate," she said with tears of happiness sparkling in her pale gray eyes. She was so happy that someone asked to be her mate and knew that she wouldn't be alone anymore. She had been alone ever since her parents and siblings died years ago and she always felt lonely but now that would no longer be the case. She was also relieved that he cared about her enough to ask what he did. She had thought that no one did since previous years she wasn't asked to be anyone's mate.

Mystic watched as Eridia turned into a beautiful blue dragon calling him into the sky. He leaped off the rock and tuned into his dragon and hovered by Eridia.

((Short sad.gif ))

((maybe Rakion could go on a patrol in the woods and possibly run into Raven since she's doing the same; just a suggestion and for your other chars, i don't know))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Well, my two Lycan characters are stalking the same deer as Heradara. Narri, my Draykan, just took down a deer in the Unknown Lands, TMD, so.....yeah. Both sets are wide open for whatever! biggrin.gif ))

((Can Eridia and Mystic be in a time bubble?))

As Mystic followed her into the air Eridia turned and flew at an angle so that she was soon hanging over one of he surrounding mountains. Waiting for Mystic Eridia's heart sped up with what she was about to entrust Mystic with, her life.

((TMD you could have Sita wake up.))

[Okay! I'll do all of that.]

Strong muscles carred Rakion through the forest. His sharp ears perked up and and his tail remained pointed straight as he paused for a moment. The giant wolf raised his broad head and looked about. His blue eyes glinted dangerously and his muzzle curled in a snarl. He needed food, he needed food for his tribe. Rakion walked further, head down and sniffing at the ground. He didn't know where he was going. But then, he bumped into someone. Grunting, he raised his head and flattened his ears. "Excuse me." she was in her human form, so be waited for her to change into her wolf form.

Connor was walking through the border of the Unknown Lands, his serpentine tail swatting back and forth as he thought. Thought about things such as survival and such. His head raised as he scented fire and flames. What was that? Stalking closer, he saw that there was a blue gray dragon there toasting some poor buck's body. Mmmm... A Draykan... Strange that it would be hunting so close to the Unknown lands and so close to the lycans. "Excuse me." he said as he walked up. "But I don't believe you belong here."

Sita felt Javon untangle himself from here. Her legs were thrown around his waist and her arms had been around his neck. But when he pulled away, she was suddenly cold. Getting up from the bed, she looked around. "... Javon?" she called. "Javon, come back here."

Raven had been looking around at all the trees when someone or something bumped into her. She turned to see what it was and saw that it was Rakion in his wolf form before hearing what he said afterward. "It's fine," she said with a small smile before going behind a nearby tree to undress and then shift into her wolf form. Once she was done shifting, she came back out to where she had left him, and then continued on her way. She didn't know if he was going to follow her or not but she hoped that he would. After walking ahead of him a few more feet or so, she stopped and waited for him while also watching her surroundings closely. She didn't want anything to come up on them suddenly without her knowing and attack them.

[sure, they could be in a time bubble.]

Rakion padded after Raven slowly, his blue eyes narrowing as he stared straight ahead. Raven seemed to want to lead him somewhere, or just walk with him. He stepped carefully and silently, and raised his head. I was expecting to be in the forest alone today, he told her. Not with someone else.

Yeah same here but I was kind of hoping that someone would walk with me because it's always less lonely that way, Raven said in reply to Rakion's statements before starting to walk again. She still watched the surrounding areas just in case. Her ears perked up when she heard something big run through the brush and thought that it might be a deer but wasn't sure. She then wondered if they were going to be hunting too while on the perimer but wasn't sure if they'd be doing that or not. I'm Raven by the way in case you didn't know my name, she said a few minutes into the silence. Oh and how is the wound you got yesterday doing?