TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | A Werewolf vs Weredragon RP

Remy threw the spear hitting the deer in the chest knocking it over in shock. He quickly ran over to the collapsed animal as it bleats in fear. Pulling out his knife Remy slits it's throat silencing the deer, offering a prayer to the gods before removing his spear and cleaned his knife before putting it away. Now to carry this back without attracting unwanted attention and I must hurry one of the Lycans could have heard that bleat. He thinks crouching down and grabs it's legs dragging the carcass slowly away from the boarder, hoping on getting enough distance from the boarder to transform and carry it to his temporarily home easier.

(( If this is too gorey just tell me and I'll edit it))

[it's not gorey at all, but please write in past tense. :3]

"... Maybe both. Maybe I'll write about her beautiful hair and her glorious scales." Tahon grinned and rested his head on his paws. "... Hmmm. Maybe I'll write about her perfect voice, and her soft skin." The Draykans have always been more romantic than the lycans. They were savages, really.

Coming fluidly to his feet Javon walked over and set the red stone aginst the hollow of Sita's neck, where it would fall if she were wearing the necklace he was making. "Hello Sita, I was working on something for you." Javon said, his hazel eyes sparkling. He had never been good at keeping secrets so he didn't try now. And you look perfect with it on. Javon continued in his head as he took the stone from Sita's neck. Edited by Raven301

[i thought it was Flamma that played Javon. >^< Oh well.]

Sita giggled when Javon placed the pretty red stone against her neck. Of course, Javon would not have to show off his skills to her in the many ceremonies that they had, but it was still nice... That was a nice night, anyway. "... Oh, Javon, it's beautiful." she murmured, looking up at her mate. The stone was beautiful, as red as blood. "... Where ever did you find it? Such things are only found beyond and beyond the Unknown Lands..."

Spotting Rei, Aki smiled. "Well, she's painting right now. You could go and surprise her and say your poem! Just go with what comes to mind!" She laughed and swooped around, excited now. "I bet she'd love it!" She landed next Tahlon, smiling and laughing. She was tired now, because she'd been flying for what felt like forever and her wings felt so heavy.

"What?" Tahon straightened and thumped his tail against the floor. His greenish eyes narrowed at Aki. "... She'll laugh at me!" what would he say? That her scales were as azure as the sky? That her gaze was as beautiful and mysterious as the Unknown Lands? That was stupid... And he had already said that to her in a song the first time they mated. "... Perhaps I should simply leave."

Gently grabbing Sita's hand Javon pulled her over to the net full of rocks. "With the right experience," Javon picked up one of the plain stones, "care," Javon placed in his palm next to the carved one, "and skill, even the simplest of things can become beautiful." as he said this Javon rolled the two stones into Sita's palm and brushed his lips against her other hand.

Javon was being flirtatious again. Sita smiled simply as he rolled the stones into her hand, and brushed his lips against her other. He was so nice to her, and yet... And yet she was never as nice to him. Sure, they shared their own hut... But there was more to life than just living with each other. Sita smiled more. "Really now?" she mused. "You must have worked very hard, love. You know you do not have to give me anything? The ceremonies are only for the others who have not united in a mating yet." Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

"Of course but I love it when you smile." Straitening up Javon turned slightly to the right, "Would you like to go for a run? We need as much as meat as we can get for the spring festival." As he said this Javon's thoughts, as always, wen to inventing a way to fix his time problem. Hmm we could lay traps, or we could . . . As his thoughts carried him away once again Javon's eyes got a dreamy glaze as he stared into space.

Sita blushed and smiled when Javon said if they could go to a run. He was a very tall man, she realized as he stood up. "Sure. Shall we go in our wolf forms or..? Sita didn't mind. They were going for a run, and she could hunt then. She could be in her wolf form, or she could be in her human form. It seemed that Javon was thinking other things, though. She stood there, ready to leave, as she awaited his answer.

Rei, having sharp enough senses to notice patterns and being watched, looked up at Aki and Tahon with her peripheral vision. Dabbing in the plush foliage, she eyed the green and narrowed her eyes at the original view. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to fall into that wonderful nightmare. She let herself be in that forest. Opening her eyes, she started painting furiously, the memory still bright, but fading. Once she finished the painting, she took a large blob of red paint and made a giant splatter all over the once beautiful forest. On the back, she wrote that the painting was entitled Where We Died and Were Born Again and called it a day. Then she looked again at the bottom right of the painting and made a giant smudge in it with her thumb, her way of signing. Rei wiped the paint on a rock and smiled, sitting down and waiting, giving Tahon time to do what he wanted to do.

As Javon snapped back to reality he closed his eyes and searched his mind and brought up what Sita had asked. Opening his eyes Javon grinned crookedly and answered by morphing into his wolf form. As he did so Javon set out at a trot whining for Sita to follow.

((OOC: Sorry for shortness xd.png )

Edited by Raven301

Sita grinned when Javon turned into his wolf form. Doing the same thing, she leapt up to him and shook out her pelt. And then... She took off. It was sort of a challenge for Javon to see if he could keep up with her. She was a blur of gray and reddish in the forest. And then she skidded to a halt. There was a herd of deer ahead of tnem. She crouched low and narrowed her eyes, taking a step forward.

[it's okay. :3]

Connor trotted through the forest in his wolf form. He was on the border of the Unknown Lands and the Tribe of Green Leaves. Growling and grunting, he padded over to a tree and leaned up on his back legs. He grabbed at the tree with his arms and rubbed his horns against the bark, scraping away some of it. It was a territory marker.

As Sita took off Javon immediately followed and, sprinting, caught up and stayed by her side each of them getting ahead for awhile and then the other snatching up the lead. As Sita skidded to a stop Javon did the same and followed her gaze to the deer. Using his tail Javon signaled to her, I will go around and attack from the other side.As he did this Javon slowly creeped through the bushes around to the other side of the herd and crouched waiting for Sita to start the hunt.

Things had been rather quiet lately. Not that Xieri was complaining. It was that time of year where males got distracted by the opposite gender and the females acted like nothing was happening while silently scheming their own little plots. They spent more time chasing their tails in circles than picking fights with the Lycans. Those creatures too were probably busy doing their own thing.

It was quiet, and Xieri was enjoying it.

He leaned back against the stone wall, setting down the amethyst he had finished carving into a fish next to the rest of his other finished pieces. He would have to look for more string or leather to make necklaces out of some of them. Others he had carved carefully into earrings or rings, but some were too beautiful to do anything but to smooth it out and polish it.

Other than patching people up, steady hands made excellent carving fingers.

Rising up, Xieri paced around his home- a tiny cave he called his own far from the others of his kind. He pulled his cloak over his shoulders, hooking a few of his carved creations onto the straps of his staff before stepping outside. "I will have to face them once more, huh?" he murmured quietly to himself before heading down a worn path through the rocks and small mountain shrubs towards Camp.

"She's already seen you silly!" Aki laughed. "Just go talk to her! I'm sure she'll like whatever you do!" He was so nervous, it was funny to watch. "Now go before she decides to leave." She flew off, wondering if she should look for someone to fix her shoulder... it was making her wing hurt. "Don't wuss out!" She called out behind her, smiling.

Liara was on the edge of the forest and watching. She waited for something to happen. Something had to happen, she was bored of watching them all enjoy themselves. Of watching children with greedy eyes and hoping that the goddesses wouldn't be so cruel as to let them be barren. Hoping was different from knowing though. She knew that they would never have children. They were censorkip.gif s and demon spawn.

Sita glanced up at Javon and grinned. Yes... She loved to hung with him. She loved to hunt in particular! Of course, there was something about the hunt that made her heart pump.... Her mind race... Something like fignting or something... But now she was focused on the deer. She planted her green gaze on the deer, and shot forward. The deer scattered in front of her, but she got a good nip on one of the deer's leg. Now!

Uraka was lazing next to a warm rock when she saw someone coming. Her blue eyes narrowed and she straightened, her fingers curling around the edge of her sword. She took a step forward, and then she realized that she was looking at Xieri. Scowling, she released her weapon and crossed her arms. "The jewel cutter is back!" she taunted. "... You forget that you are not the only draykan that likes shiny stones, Xieri."

[Connor is around, Rain. ;3]

Perhaps Aki was right. Tahon looked down at Rei and frowned, and spread his wings. He gave a nod as Aki flew off, and drifted down to Rei. He did not feel like switching to his human form, so he gave her a gentle nudge and a rumble in his throat. He was not that big, anyway. Maybe the size of a big horse, not counting the wing span. His eyes drifted to her work. It was pretty, yet mysterious.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

As Sita sprung among the deer Javon waited until there! As she nipped the hind leg of one of the larger deer Javon leapt on to it's back and bit at the base of it's neck. Javon tightened his already-iron grip on the neck of the deer and as the deer lowered it's head under his weight Javon sent a silent Now! to Sita. The deer bucked beneath Javon and he felt the exlirating thrill of his powerful jaws, quick feet, and sharp claws that made the Lycan one of the best hunters in Valhalla. Edited by Raven301

Sita threw her head around. Where should she attack..? And then, she saw the opening of her mate. He was on top of a deer, a rather big one, and he seemed that he needed help. Scowling, she darted forward and clamped her jaws around the leg of the deer. Under the weight and power of the two wolves. Blood filled her mouth and she shook her head. She wanted to cause the most damage...

Most of his somewhat short journey was enjoyed in quiet tranquility of nature, but Xieri knew it wouldn't last long. Sure enough, as he got closer to where the other draykan all lived, one certain female spotted his approach. He turned his eyes to the blue gaze, a small smile playing on his lips. "I do not forget," he murmured. He tilted his staff towards her, the carved stones clinking together slightly. "Would you like one?" Uraka was hard to guess on what she would do. None of scenarios got him out without her rambling her mouth until his ear fell off. Still he planned on taking the safer route out without physically harming himself or her. She could be annoying at times, but she got plenty of scoldings from the others that she didn't need any from him. "I am only here to get some string or straps. I brought these shiny stones in case I need to trade off to get what I need." He never stayed longer than he had to. Xieri was only asking for a quick exchange and then he would go off to be by himself once more. They can think all they want of him when he left.

Uraka narrowed her eyes more and let her arms fall slack. Mmmn... The gems on his staff looked enticing... And Xieri was smart... He came during the time of mating season. While the draykans did not exchange gifts like the lycans did, it was still nice to give loved ones small gems. Her eyes glittered a bit as they landed on a smooth, blue stone. It was beautifully round and as deep as the ocean. "... I want that one." she snatched it away and held it in her hands. She balanced it in her hand and rolled it around. "... Mmm. I have some woolen strings in my hut. If you come with me, I'll get them for you." she looked up coolly at him.

She heard something bumbling through the forest. She shifted down from her tree and down to the forest floor. She stalked around, then saw Connor. She'd seen him around once or twice. She growled at him, just as a formality. Why was he even bothering with a territory marker? It wasn't like anyone would ever try to come into the Unknown Lands anyway.

When he was done with rubbing his horns on the tree, he dropped down and observed his work. Well... He had done it mostly because he was bored. Suddenly, Connor was approached by a she hybrid. He had seen her once or twice, lurking around. He didn't approach her because he was wounded at times, or he was simply lazy. They shouldn't even be there. "... Hello." he straightened his wings and sat on his haunches. "I've seen you once or twice. I'm Connor. Who are you?"

[Night.]

"Liara." She replied. It was short, sweet, and to the point. She didn't like to mess around with formalities while she could be attacked at any time. "Why are you bothering to mark the tree." The question sounded less like a question, more like a statment. "It's not like they're going to recognize that we have a boundary." Or if you even have territory, its suddenly the tribe's. No trial or questioning. They're even 'kind' enough to just let us live.

Xieri waited patiently as she eyed the gems and cut stones in his possession. She quickly snatched up a polished blue stone, demanding that she would take it. She began to mull slightly, rolling the stone in her hand before saying she had some woolen string. He smiled and bowed his head slightly. "I would appreciate it," he replied, setting his staff upright and out of her reach if she ever got the notion that she wanted more than she was offered. Even getting Uraka to offer to give him something in return was more than he hoped for. She was more than a fickle and unpredictable draykan- she was the definition of unpredictability. "I'll get out of your hair as soon as I get the string, I promise."