TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

I have an extra red egg, will PM you.

I've been quietly lurking around, avoiding the AP to avoid temptation, to save up my reds and pinks. I'll be away on the 25,26,27 with no internet access, so I hope to leave some really nice trades up to get the ones I miss.

I'll get some for you, once i'm not egglocked of course.

Just a thought: 7 days/7 dragons

Maybe they'll be named for each day of the week biggrin.gif

Manic Monday, Twilight Tuesday, Whimsical Wednesday, Just Thursday, Freak'd Out Friday, Saturn Saturday, and last but not least Soundsonic Sunday!

One week to go!

xd.png

Change in plans; since my sister has a gold-trophy scroll while mine is bronze, I will just bribe her in real life and ask her to catch some of the dragons if I can't fit 'em in my scroll :/

p.s. OMG 10 more days!!!

For those of you who would like, I can work out all the numbers for you:

No trophy, no incubates:

• Day 1: take 2 eggs (A).
Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 1 egg (B ). Total: 3 eggs.

Day 3: take 1 egg ( c). Total: 4 eggs.

Day 4: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 5: (b ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (E) Total: 4 eggs, 3 hatchlings.

Day 6: (c ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (F) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 7: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

No trophy, 14 incubates:
  • Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Incubate them.
Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 2 eggs (B ). Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs.

Day 3: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (c ) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 4: (b ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 5: (c ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (E) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings.

Day 6: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (F) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

Day 7: (E) eggs hatch. (b ) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 4 new adults.

It works like that for all. All that changes is the number of eggs to pick up each day and the number of incubates you'll need. If you'd like, I'll chart them all that way.

Max for gold trophy is 4 eggs on days 1,3,5 and 7, 3 eggs on days 2, 4 and 6, and you'd need 24 incubates.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Silver trophy and no incubates:

Day 1: 2 eggs (Total: 2)

Day 2: 2 eggs (Total: 4)

Day 3: 2 eggs (Total: 6)

Day 4: 2 eggs (Total: 6 eggs, 2 hatchers)

Day 5: 2 eggs (Total: 6 eggs, 4 hatchers)

Day 6: 2 eggs (Total: 6 eggs, 6 hatchers)

Day 7: 2 eggs (Total: 6 eggs, 6 hatchers, 2 new adults)

Silver trophy and 18 incubates:

Day 1: 3 eggs. Incubate all. (Total: 3)

Day 2: 3 eggs. Incubate all. (Total: 6)

Day 3: 3 eggs. Incubate all. (Total: 6 eggs, 3 hatchers)

Day 4: 3 eggs. Incubate all. (Total: 6 eggs, 6 hatchers)

Day 5: 3 eggs. Incubate all. (Total: 6 eggs, 9 hatchers)

Day 6: 3 eggs. Incubate all. (Total: 6 eggs, 9 hatchers, 3 new adults)

Day 7: 3 eggs. Incubate all. (Total: 6 eggs, 9 hatchers, 6 new adults)

stupid smilies. /grumble

Quoting that again for others, and also adding in one I saved in notepad before (for gold trophies, all written out)

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

Edited by girlgamerjen

Quoting that again for others, and also adding in one I saved in notepad before (for gold trophies, all written out)

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

This assumes none are hybrids smile.gif I am COUNTING on some being !

All the fine plans for what to catch when look great on paper, but I am wondering how many of us will be able to follow them. wink.gif They make a lot of assumptions about us being able to catch just the right eggs at just the right times.

This assumes none are hybrids smile.gif I am COUNTING on some being !

laugh.gif That's true!

I didn't think about that when I wrote the plan, but I doubt enough of them will be hybrids to really throw that schedule off wink.gif

All the fine plans for what to catch when look great on paper, but I am wondering how many of us will be able to follow them. wink.gif They make a lot of assumptions about us being able to catch just the right eggs at just the right times.

We can only be hopeful that we have some control over the situation, but you're right! I doubt I will be able to stick to it when the time comes. I see conditional adaptions being made along the period of releases rolleyes.gif

Edit: Additional quote and wrong tag x_x

Edited by DeathCry

All the fine plans for what to catch when look great on paper, but I am wondering how many of us will be able to follow them.  wink.gif They make a lot of assumptions about us being able to catch just the right eggs at just the right times.

Pfffft! I have a will of iron and nerves of steel! xd.png

(Now watch me flail wildly and either lock myself the first day or not catch any at all....)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This is going to be incredibly difficult.

I know I'm not going to like this...

Pfffft!  I have a will of iron and nerves of steel!  xd.png

(Now watch me flail wildly and either lock myself the first day or not catch any at all....)

I'll be the one failing to catch anything; hence why I'm only aiming for two of each breed even though I have enough Incubates to get three. I have less to hunt for, and I get a little bit of wiggle room for misclicks. wink.gif

*crosses fingers that this works out*

I guess I'm debating with myself if it's necessary to do the structured incubate plan, as fewer people are able to snatch eggs, seems like it would be easier to get the later releases as people will be locked. Not that it's a bad plan for those that just want two. I'm sure at release time the cave will be like:

user posted image

Of course there will need to be some adjustments. On the first day I'm thinking I'll probably end up with at least one or two extra eggs, but there are always people with slow connections it gift them to 5 hours later.

I know getting everything to hatch right on time is an issue too, so actual catching will slowly move across the clock. I'm still confident I can do it!

And of course, after the first day it will be easy to get the right amount of eggs. Just lock myself right up! as the only egg slots I'll have open are the ones I want for that day's catch.

Now if I only had 8 egg slots instead of 7 so all days could have even numbers.... *whistles innocently* (odd numbers are bad!)

Yay!! Thanks, and happy birthday DC!! (Wish I woulda seen this sooner. sad.gif Oh well, they're permanents so SUPER!!! <3 wub.gif)

I'm just glad I haven't missed any of the fun yet. >:D

Edited by StarSea

I just noticed I should stop using my reds or I wont have any left come tuesday night lol Super excited for this!

Now if I only had 8 egg slots instead of 7 so all days could have even numbers.... *whistles innocently* (odd numbers are bad!)

Very bad..I need moar! I do have similar plan tho, and if i end up with more, they can be gifted. I have just convinced myself that I must be patient and I will get all I need of all of them in time. Even numbers of genders is also essential.

*puts out cushions and hot drinks in the OCD corner*

Everyone's invited! tongue.gif

Ah, darn, I'll be camping in the Pinelands for a class that week! Will have to remember to grab some that Saturday...

*puts out cushions and hot drinks in the OCD corner*

Everyone's invited! tongue.gif

Oy, thanks!

*sits down, moaning softly*

xd.png

Well, since I have more Reds than I need to incubate however many eggs I want, and as many Pinks, I can sit down and wait patiently.

If anyone still needs more Reds or Pinks, I can breed a lot wink.gif

475 dragons omg!Maybe I can get a gold trophy before release so I can get all 7!XD Each day they come out?!XD

I shouldn't have too much trouble. I've got 26 Pinks and 36 Reds with one of each 'cooking'... and most of them are clear... biggrin.gif

It is hard to believe that I had less than 500 Dragons on Jan 1 of this year... Now I've got 653!!!

Edited by Husky51