TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Best late birthday present ever! I might be changing some of my 2nd gen shimmer mates..again lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh goodness, looks like I'll have to pick and choose. Either two of three breeds and one of one more, or one of each breed but one...

Makes me glad I thought to save all those incubates for this month's early release... looks like they'll be saved even longer. Probably won't be worrying too much about influences, at least.

Seven new breeds is great, though! Thank you!

Edited by Chuint

This is amazing! I just got my silver trophy, just in time biggrin.gif

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

This is right? Amazing! I'll be able to get a pair and refusal-back up for each breed!

Wow 7? Can't wait until the 22nd, but I'll probably have to make sure all my eggs are hatched by then.

Seven???!!! Wow.........can't wait!

Thank you for the heads up!

I'm glad this is happening after my school year is finished! xd.png

So excited! I'm kinda bummed nothing will happen tomorrow, but at least now I have time to hatch/breed more eggs and notice for when to keep slots open!

PLEASE consider doing some of the releases in more than just a single biome! It's really stressful with such intense competition when everyone's F5ing the volcano biome and killing each other over 3 egg spots. xd.png

Holy - oh geez, this is going to be insane. o-o I collect 4 females and 4 males of each species and 7 in 7 days? So...7, 3 days for them to hatch and another 7...but 8 of each one, so 28? Ugh, this is going to be challenging, lol, lots of egg catching. I'll just grab one species at a time, maybe by 'hardest' biome first. It'll be fun though, give me something to do. biggrin.gif

I collect 20 of each breed, so I have to get 140 of these! blink.gif

And, of course, we may still get a June release. I'll never get to breed again! xd.png

Seven o_o Oh man, I'm actually going to have to do some planning for this!

Let's see... an incubated egg takes 2 days to hatch, so if I just stick to my tradition of getting 2 of a new release I'll have room for misclicks even later on in the week.

Now just hope I have enough influences and incubates xd.png

*squint* Really? 7? That's a whole lot to be releasing in one week Tj. Also, Happy birthday dragon cave!

Aww, I was kinda hoping for a release on my birthday xd.png

Tragically, I will be missing this release as I have...12ish...of my final exams that week, but it's going to make catching up this Summer a lot more fun (and as I've cleared my scroll, an excuse to stock up on incubates).

7... oh lord...

with 8 of each breed then..I will have to do some serious trading to get them all in time and in order to do something else on my scroll too but grabbing new ones.. ^^"

STill thanks for new dragons. wink.gif

what i say: yay!! 7 new eggs!! laugh.gif

what iam thinking: I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH EGG SLOTS!!! wacko.gif

i collect 2 of each to make a breeding pair. =]

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

Thanks for posting this!

Looks like I'll have enough incubates and influences for a pair of each, plus one uninfluenced but incubated egg per breed. Happy Birthday DC and good luck to all in catching them. biggrin.gif

Wow, this will definitely be a challenge, hehe

Time to get more influencers and incubators!