TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

I propose that TJ does a "Marty McFly" on two of the the seven and has a couple of blasts from the past. Bright Pinks and Frills. Yes *rubs hands together* yessssss

Ok, I know that will never happen - but I'm in my little dream bubble right now. Don't pop it.

Yeah but if I want to make sure I have space so I can grab one egg for each dragon every night they're released. So the first day I only want to have one, so on the second day I can grab another, and on the third day grab the next egg. The first egg will take 2-4 days to hatch (I can't do math right now it's 12:38 am lol...and I can barely calculate how many days it takes an egg to hatch with incubate when I'm NOT really sleepy!) so if I were to take too many of days 1 and 2 I wouldn't be able to get day 3's egg right away. Which is what I want.

@_@ I promise you this somehow makes sense to me somewhere.

Yeah but if I want to make sure I have space so I can grab one egg for each dragon every night they're released. So the first day I only want to have one, so on the second day I can grab another, and on the third day grab the next egg. The first egg will take 2-4 days to hatch (I can't do math right now it's 12:38 am lol...and I can barely calculate how many days it takes an egg to hatch with incubate when I'm NOT really sleepy!) so if I were to take too many of days 1 and 2 I wouldn't be able to get day 3's egg right away. Which is what I want.

Eggs hatch in two days with incubate, and hatchies grow in three days. You've got a gold trophy so you should be able to get more than one a day, I'm not sure why this is a problem?

Oh nooooooooooo, I'll be out of town and away from reliable internet then!

...time to try phone catching at midnight while muffling my swearing with the pillows...

I think one year I jailbroke my smartphone so I could tether it to my laptop for just this reason. >.>

If only I could sad.gif

No cell phone reception where we are going - it's waaaay out in the boonies. And I don't have a lap top anyway. Although I do have an iPad...and if I could find a McDonalds or Starbucks not too far away...I could go that route. It's Frenchmans lake in Northern California - guess I'll have to check the map and see what's close.

edit: LAWL! I'm SUCH a derp! We aren't going camping till the 28th...and then for the rest of that entire week. *just checked my time off request sheet* OH THANK YOU DRAGON GODS! I'll be around for all of the releases!!!!!!

Edited by dark_kitsune

Ah alright. See, like I said, its around the time I go to bed so when I saw this I had a brain fart and everything jumbled in my head and exploded. I got plenty of reds and stuff. I can at least get my two of each breed then! That I'm A-Okay with.

xd.png I would not have had this problem if I'd have gone to bed instead of checking the forums really quickly. I'd be able to actually calculate without sleep brain getting in the way. TP's a derp.

huh, either no one is picking up AP eggs or a bunch of people dropped eggs after reading the newspost title. huh.gif

To those who are complaining that there are going to be a lot to collect, why are you stressing? These are permanent additions to the cave, it's not like you've got to collect the immediately. I don't understand the whole thing about having to get new releases as soon as they come out. You've got forever to collect them!

Because collecting them after the rush tends to be extremely stressful, especially for rares, it takes you years to get them and they keep being released every month well, it'll get harder to catch up, especially for those who rarely get trades.

I remember trying to catch my gf a CB silver during the metal rush, I was glued to the cave for days and days and days straight, it was not fun, it was stressful, I was seeing dragons in my sleep...

CB Metals are are a great example, they've been in the cave for ages and a lot of -older- player still don't even have a single one. I still haven't been able to grab a CB Blusang to gift to my gf even. .-.

Edited by SandstormL

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Ah alright. See, like I said, its around the time I go to bed so when I saw this I had a brain fart and everything jumbled in my head and exploded. I got plenty of reds and stuff. I can at least get my two of each breed then! That I'm A-Okay with.

xd.png I would not have had this problem if I'd have gone to bed instead of checking the forums really quickly. I'd be able to actually calculate without sleep brain getting in the way. TP's a derp.

Also, if you get 4 the first day and incubate them, and then 3 the next, then, when you get to the end of the week you can trade all the hatchlings of the ones you don't like as much for a bunch of eggs of the ones you do. smile.gif

Silly me... I saw the new release post and then I was like OMG OMG OMG I'm total locked. So I abandoned a hatchling, only to find out that the release hasn't started yet xd.png

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

Excellent schedule! smile.gif

Wow!!! This sounds amazing, but a question, are the breeds going to be lasting ones or are they going to be there for 1 day only???

Thanks smile.gif be well

lol I've done that before, sometimes my brain gets stuck on ideas and I can't think around them.

Wow!!! This sounds amazing, but a question, are the breeds going to be lasting ones or are they going to be there for 1 day only???

Thanks smile.gif be well

All the previous birthday releases are permanent, so this one will be too.

Edited by platedlizard

Wow that's a lot of dragons. blink.gif All I can say is that I hope they flood the cave for a long time. Good luck everyone.

Holy - oh geez, this is going to be insane. o-o I collect 4 females and 4 males of each species and 7 in 7 days? So...7, 3 days for them to hatch and another 7...but 8 of each one, so 28? Ugh, this is going to be challenging, lol, lots of egg catching. I'll just grab one species at a time, maybe by 'hardest' biome first. It'll be fun though, give me something to do. biggrin.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but I am very pleased with this. Seven breeds. I'll finally have something to use my shimmers to trade for that I actually need! xd.png

I can't wait to see the new breeds. I hope we get some new artists <3

Awesome!

My birthday's May 25th, so this year it will be like I'm actually getting a present! Thanks, TJ! biggrin.gif

Awesome! Thanks for the warning ... though at that rate I'll only be able to grab one of each blink.gif

Gonna be some busy scrolls that week biggrin.gif

oh my, I am so excited to see them already!

...but 7 breeds? *checks the trophy* ...bronze.. this will get interesting...