vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

((What I mean to say is, please have more than that. Some people need to have a bit more to rp than just, 'He sang' or something else like that. Try to be descriptive, like 'He clumsily walked up the steps to the stage, sweat beading his face as he stood there in front of the audience and began to sing.'))

((Actually...

Post at Least Four Sentences Per RP Post

We ask you to post four sentences because that ensures that you are adding something to the roleplay. It also ensures that the person with whom you are roleplaying can find something to reply to. Each sentence should contain more than 3 words. It’s really not that tough! 

So no, by the DC RP forum's standards, "He sang." is not a sentence.))

((Thanks Fraction Pi Day, that makes my explanation a bit more understandable.))

Edited by vallay111

user posted image

Ral Zarek arrived with the adult dragons he saw earlier surrounding the newly born hatchling. Because he didn't know the dragons personally, he could only assume the worst. That the dragons there were going to eat the hatchling, much like a pack of dragons did to his two hatchlings many years ago.

"It would be wise of you dragons to not harm that hatchling, or you'll have to answer to me. And that's something that none of you would enjoy".

Crackling sounds, much like that of static, could be heard coming from the Electric Dragons throat and tail.

user posted image

Cor had awoken some time after the others' discovery, thanks to the commotion. He felt better, or at least less fatigued, although sleeping during daylight was somewhat of a waste of time since long periods of unconsciousness was better regulated to nighttime, when the sun didn't shine and everything frosted over gloomily. Moving his injured wing so he could examine the wound, he saw that it was scabbing over fine and wouldn't need much dressing, if at all. A perk of having magic ingrained into his veins.

At the sound of vicious crackling and a dangerous threat, Cor lifted his head slightly to look at the newly arrived electric dragon, frowning. "Paranoid, aren't you?" he asked, an irritated expression on his face. Who was this dragon to just come and insult them all like this? "I see no vine dragons about, and as far as I know no one else here thinks a half-frozen hatchling is much of a threat. Not compared to Toukx, anyway." He glared and sat up shakily, eyes cold. At the least, the electric most likely wasn't going to harm the hatchling, so the little one would be safe. So long as she wasn't caught in a crossfire.

user posted imageuser posted image

"It would be wise of you dragons to not harm that hatchling, or you'll have to answer to me; and that's something that none of you would enjoy."

"Hah! Did you hear that, Stan? Ol' Sparky's gon' get us with a strike o' lightnin'! Best not mess with the itty bitty critter, aye?" howled the Alternate, still on his side because he couldn't stand up from his injury. He giddily looked over and dead-panned at Stanii's expression.

Looking from the way her scaled and antlers dimmed alongside her face, he went to gaze at where the group was huddled.

Her glowering was directed at the hatchling.

"No. Oh-- no. Don't do that. War's over, Stan." Kinzon pleaded anxiously, ears pressed flat against the back of his head in raw terror.

He heard a muffled rumble emanating from her throat; only heard when she was hunting. Though, not only hunting; it was heard when she was assassinating. It must've become a habit now.

If anger could fuel her as energy, then it was certainly doing a good job because Stanii was marching towards the pack.

Fumbling with his paws, he kicked violently at the ground in attempt to stand and failed spectacularly. With no longer any choice, he reached forward and snapped his jaws around the Shimmerscale's tail. One swift movement that broke the forward momentum's stride like interrupting a dragon in mid-hunt, chasing away the valuable victim.

Of course, it came with consequences.

Talking through his teeth with difficulty, he reassured the others. "Mind us not, I'll explain later. Please just take the thing away from her reach."

user posted image

Ral looked confused. What was that? he thought. In all honesty it threw him off, but he regained his focus and redirected his attention back at the pack of dragons surrounding the hatchling.

(Edited because I'm stupid and can't understand things.)

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

((OMG!!! I had a huge stupid moment! I'm sorry......I got confused about who was saying what, but i understand now. My fault, but I fixed it now))

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

user posted image

Mas was about to reply to Sampine when the Electric dragon came out of nowhere and accused of them of attacking the hatchling. What? Menos growled with annoyance. He was already grumpy enough, he did not need an accusation from another dragon already! He marched up to the Electric dragon, shoving his face into the other's one. Mas tried to stop him but Menos was in control now.

"Does it look like we're attacking the hatchling, you piss-coloured moron?" Menos snapped.

"Menos, please, not in front of the hatchling!" Mas pleaded in a low voice but Menos took no notice.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Snowball watched the events unfold with confusion, shying away from the antlered dragon. What was wrong with it? Wait, there were more adults? She looked around, and now noticed a black dragon, a white dragon, the antlered dragon, a brown dragon, and a dragon crackling with electric energy. Scared, she hid her face in her paws. "Don't hurt..." She squeaked.

user posted image

Mas noticed how frightened the hatchling looked. He couldn't stand it any longer. With a final pull, he managed to take control over his body and went over to the hatchling with Menos protesting and glaring daggers at the Electric dragon. Ah, the disadvantages of being a Two-Headed dragon. You have to share your body with another mind.

"It's okay, nobody's going to hurt you," Mas tried to soothe the hatchling. He nudged Menos violently. "You can have a go at that dumb Electric later! This hatchling is more important!" "To you, but not to me!" However, Menos stopped trying to get back to the Electric dragon and just gave him a black look instead.

user posted image

Snowbell shivered, terrified, but looked up at Mas. "No hurt?" Her eyes were wide with fear and trepidation. She looked around at the assemblage of dragons. "No hurt me?"

user posted image

Snowbell shivered, terrified, but looked up at Mas. "No hurt?" Her eyes were wide with fear and trepidation. She looked around at the assemblage of dragons. "No hurt me?"

((OOC: it's getting tiring to remind people that my posts could be relevant once you read the entire thing.))

Slowly but surely, Stanii was dragging the Alternate behind her.

"Yeah, you know when adults reassure you that you're not getting hurt? Well currently, they're lying because old Stansworth here's about to kill you if you don't get out of here. Maybe I'd die first, but that's something."

"Golly, you're a fighter when you're determined to kill." Kinzon inhaled deeply through his nostrils, still fighting for strength to hold the female back from the youngin'.

The silver-scaled dragon seemed to be muttering under her breath, possibly a phrase in another tongue. It seemed to go on as she was nearing the target, but if anyone read her mouth formations correctly: she was just repeating the same words over and over as she approached.

"War's over, Stan. You were trained, I know what it's like; even just a little bit since they practically forced this on you." The Alternate pleaded, no longer careful about how much information he was belting out. The secrets came like waves crashing on to rocks, spilling little details along the way. It was the most dangerous thing, he'd ever done; but if it meant pulling Stan from a murderous rampage, it was well-damn worth it.

"Y'know if anyone's willing to lend some help, it could save a hatchling and mulltiple beautiful, innocent creatures from dying due to a she-dragon who's currently not in her right mind!" He called far too irritably.

Glinting silver scales advancing usually meant a rich and beautiful treasure would be heading in your direction, but if it was this precise dragon hurling itself at you: it'd be something to worry about.

Teeth inside her mouth tinted orange like ivory placed before the sun as she pried her maws open, ever so slightly.

user posted image

Snowball squeaked in terror and hid behind Mas and Menos, putting them between her and the antlered dragon. "No hurt! Please" She begged, shivering in terror. She peeked around the two-headed dragon to look at the antlered dragon.

Edited by Heidioo

user posted image

Mas noticed dragging sounds behind him and he turned. Why was Stanii marching towards them angrily? And why did it seem that she was heading for the hatchling?

"Stanii, what do you think you're doing?" Mas had heard what Kinzon had said and he pretty much summed it up. Though, why would Stanii want to kill a hatchling, he didn't know. He shifted his body to block the hatchling from Stanii.

"Less talking, more taking hatchlings away from massacre!" Kinzon interjected as Stanii was about to speak. Her eyes were carefully blank, as though wiped of all consciousness and will; green as a forest, though lacking the living that were to inhabit it.

The light in her mouth dimmed once the double-headed stepped in to prevent her from her victim.

"As I said, I'll explain once she's in her proper mind. Right now, it looks like she isn't." grumbled the raven-scaled, still being dragged across the floor from location A to incoming location B.

user posted image

"Well, in that case..." Mas muttered. The hatchling mattered to him more than anything else. He loved hatchlings and he would not let anyone, not even his friend, harm it.

"Hold on tight, Snowball," he said as he scooped up the hatchling in his claws and took off with his wings into the direction of the cave.

"It's okay, I'm taking you to a safe place," Mas said to it soothingly, his eyes on the cave ahead, on top of the cliff.

user posted image

Snowball squeaked in surprise at the sudden lift, and curled into a ball in Mas's grip. She wasn't sure she liked heights. But she trusted Mas. "Trust," She said as loud as her trembling body would let her. After some time, she cracked open her eyes and looked around. Hmm... Maybe heights weren't that bad over all...

user posted image

Pretty soon, Mas and Menos reached the cave with Snowball. Mas put Snowball down gently. He remembered the pile of fish that he and Menos had left there and went inside the cave to take one before returning to Snowball.

"Are you hungry?" Mas asked, placing the fish in front of Snowball. He wasn't sure if Seasonals ate meat but it was worth a try, anyway.

user posted image

At the sight of food, Snowball's stomach grumbled hungrily, and she nodded. "Hungry, yes!" She said, and attempted to eat the fish. It was a bit slipperry, and too big, so every time she clamped her jaws around it, it slid away. She growled playfully and pounced on it, and lost her balance and it flew out from beneath her and hit Menos in the face. She looked up at him with a sheepish grin.

user posted image

Menos growled and wiped the fish slime off his face. He turned to Mas.

"Why do we have to-" Menos started before he was cut off.

"Quiet!" hissed Mas before smiling at Snowball. Oh man, she was so adorable. He took the fish and skillfully sliced a few small pieces of meat from it with his claws.

"There you go, little fella," he said.