vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

user posted image

Stan's jaw tightened at the sight of the fiery golden energy that decimated the rather cliche shadow creature.

Looking away, she headed towards the nearest pool of water and slammed her tail into it. Once the deed was done, she dipped her head; the cold water that met her antlers rippling from the disturbance.

"Well, I'll assume you don't know what happens when I do this." the Shimmerscale said, raising her head to meet the Toukx behind her. It was never really hard to tell where they were when they were presenting themselves so obviously. Like a fresh look-at-me party, their pride in themselves were rather boring.

"Well, the thing is-" Stanii tilted her head, droplets of water falling from horn to ground with a rhythm not heard;

"neither do I. Let's find out what does." Without leaving a moment to spare, she threw her head upwards at the darker figure. The antlers had no effect on it, but the clear liquid that clung to them did.

It seemed to have did the trick quite noticeably from the wicked mixture between a squeal and cry of agony that erupted from the Toukx's dying shape.

"That was a bit too dramatic for my taste." the silver-scaled dragon looked upwards in exasperation before moving to stride back to the Alternate, only to halt on her track.

Her expression was unreadable when she processed the deceased Alternate Black's form, though the sheer terror could be heard if listened carefully to Stanii's voice.

"Now, that's really unfair." she muttered, taking up that it was an illusion by the Toukx to spite her.

user posted image

One of the Toukx charged straight at Glace. She tensed, waiting for it to get in range of her ice breath. However, just before it did, it suddenly changed direction, jumping into the shadow of a tree. She realized too late what it was trying to do and reared up on her hind legs, but it was already jumping out of her shadow. She howled as its claws sank into her stomach and fell on her back with a thud. She shot a blast of ice but her aim was off, and the Toukx dodged it easily. "A little help here," she wheezed.

user posted image

Mas and Menos tumbled through the Toukx they were aiming for. Of course, how could you rip a shadow? Mas turned when he heard the Ice dragon call out for help. He nudged Menos with his head.

"Come on, Menos, we've got to help!" Mas said.

"But we can't even touch them! How are we supposed to fight them!" Menos cried out. Mas rolled his eyes.

"You forgot what most dragons can do," he replied.

"Oh right...well, let's go then!"

"Hey, creep!" Mas called out to the Toukx. Now having its attention, he grinned, opened his mouth, and blew fire on it, careful not to touch the Ice dragon. At the same time, the other Toukx jumped. Menos whipped around and coughed a fireball at it.

<OOC: Umm, can fire harm a Toukx? What's its weakness?>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((Fire, water, electricity, REALLY strong winds, and shock waves can kill them. Also not going to be posting with an image or in color any more until I get another charrie.))

Ruby twitched her tail, then leaped out of the water, storing lots of it in her mouth. She went around, spraying water everywhere. The pack of Toukx were starting to split up, but she knew that Toukx were social creatures, and that they would not give up unless they knew that they were going to lose no matter what. Ruby sprayed water on her claws, and then ran around, swiping at the Toukx.

"Get your paws wet!" She ordered. "Then swipe at the Toukx! Water can hurt them!"

user posted image

Cor hissed and licked quickly at the deep gouge on his wing, ignoring the copper tang of blood. The pain lessened slightly as he smoothed the ruffled feathers. Then he moved closer to Sampine and clasped his unharmed wing over the sweetling like a shield, letting warm healing magic flow into the other dragon. "There was no need for you to hurt yourself more, I would have been fine," he growled. His eyes flickered back and forth over the battle as the others fought the shadows.

"Come on, back into the water with you. It's much safer where they can't get to you, and I have an idea." Being a white dragon he had no firebreath of his own, but if the Toukx could be hurt by water the same as fire... Extended white magic, although inadequate to actually heal, would dull some of Sampine's pain. Cor could feel his energy being drained out of him as he held the spell. He nudged Sampine's tail gently, needing them both to move to the pool.

"Stanii," he called with just a tinge of desperation, "mind taking care of your friend a touch longer? I've some of my own problems to deal with." He twitched as Glace nearly fell victim to another Toukx, relieved when the split came to her help. The wound didn't look too deep, but Cor still had a hell of a lot of fixing up to do afterwards, didn't he? He'd be lucky if he didn't overextend himself and collapse of exhaustion while trying to help everyone.

user posted image

Mas and Menos nodded as they listened to Ruby.

"With pleasure," Menos grinned. The Toukx that they'd breathed fire at had backed off, injured in some places it seemed but not dead and they weren't about to back down either. The Split ran over to the pond and dipped their claws in it before running back to the Toukx that Menos had assaulted earlier.

"Thirsty? Have some water!" Menos sneered as they sliced their claws onto the Toukx. It howled in pain before vanishing into a shadow.

"Okay, that's bad," Menos said as he looked around. "You might want to turn around." The Split whirled around to see the Toukx jumping out from their shadow. Mas quickly blew fire at it, killing it. However, the Toukx managed to leave a rather nasty scratch on their front leg. Mas and Menos ignored the pain. There were others with much worse injuries who needed help and they weren't going to make a big fuss over a scratch. They went to deal with the next Toukx.

user posted imageuser posted image

"I'm getting deluded by Toukx and I may collapse in about three minutes and forty-three seconds, but hey: it's nice listening to a commander again."

Antlers still dripping with pond water, Stanii ran for it.

Multiple shadows crossed with eachother, ganging on the isolated Alternate Black; and Stan wasn't taking any of it, bucking her head upwards and racing towards the scoundrels that dare to attempt such a deed in her presence.

Apparently, the animals have gotten smarter and also have snuck up behind her as she fended the younger male. A solid wail could have been heard from about a hundred miles away from its source, the midnight-scaled apprentice whined once as a Toukx delivered a painful blow from behind the Shimmerscale's head in one single, detrimental shot.

"Help! Someone! Anyone! Please, just help her!" Kinzon sobbed; claws scrabbling and kicking in a battle to stand up, only to be held back by his own injury right across the back.

The Black dragon snarled violently at Stan's attacker, which loomed over him with intents clear.

user posted image

As Mas and Menos crept up on a Toukx, they heard a cry of help. They saw another Toukx looming over an Alternate Black dragon, one that they didn't know. But who cared if they didn't know that dragon. The Split ran over to the Toukx, dipping their claws quickly into the pond as they passed, and ripped their claws down the Toukx's back, with Mas snarling ferociously.

Ruby shot a powerful stream of water at a group of five Toukx that were ganging on Mas and Menos. The water destroyed each Toukx in succession.

"They're retreating for now!" Ruby announced, seeing each of the remaining Toukx prowl away in defeat.

"Let's hurry up and heal before they multiply." She said hurriedly.

((I just noticed something...

A night fury is "the unholy offspring of lightning and Death itself", right? A Toukx is mostly night fury in shape, so why should electricity kill them? I think that Toukx should be able to control lightning instead of die from it. Can that be updated?

Also, can Ruby's ability thingy be updated to say that "She can also store a lot of water in her mouth, and shoot a powerful jet of water from her mouth"?

Glace quickly got to her feet, trying to ignore her wound. It throbbed painfully, but it didn't seem too serious. "Thanks," she muttered to the split, as Ruby finished off the rest of the attackers. "Sorry I wasn't much use back there." She usually handled herself better in fights - she had managed to survive until now mostly by herself, after all - but the speed of the Toukx had surprised her. "I'm fine, but I think a few of us aren't going to be able to retreat by themselves." She looked meaningfully at Sampine, then the silver shimmerscale lying beside the black dragon. "Again, I-I'd offer to help, but I really can't." She stared down at the forest floor.

((Ooc;; So sorry that i haven't posted yet! Brothers Award Ceremony and of the sorts. I'll have to do it tomorrow but I have a game as well.))

user posted image

Mas turned his head and nodded in gratitude to Ruby before turning back to the Black Alternate. There was just something familiar about it... It dawned on Mas that this dragon was the very same creature that he and Menos had raked their claws across its back.

"Oh...it-it's you..." Mas' voice was barely audible. Menos just wanted to turn and run away. So did Mas. But he knew that would be just cowardly of them to do so.

"We're sorry for, uh, you know...for assaulting you earlier..." Mas said. Gosh, how he hated the awkwardness of giving apologies. He pushed the dead body of the Toukx between them away and fidgeted uncomfortably.

<OOC: Oooh, How To Train Your Dragon reference! X3 >

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((OOC: But then wouldn't Toukx have advantages to water as well, since it is a brilliant conductor for electricity. Maybe disadvantages if they get caught up in their own lightning when wet?))

The Alternate's head was faced downwards in a bowing position till the double-headed dragon spoke to him.

Kinzon's eyes were weary and his webbed ears were flopped and droopy from being absolutely terrified for the Shimmerscale's well-being, and also from the presence of the Two-headed dragon. He was clearly traumatised by their ambush earlier that it took him a long while to respond to their apology.

"It's-- fine, it's all fine. Thanks." he stammered and sputtered, not his usual self from all the emotional and physical wreckage wrought upon him by the dragons that surrounded.

Stanii's eyes twitched open and there was a pained expression set upon her face as she tried to stand up too quickly, which caused her to tumble back down in a mess. The Shimmerscale uttered a single word in what seemed to be a completely different language and the Black dragon flicked her tail lightly with his own.

"No swearing." he tutted.

"Don't tell me what to do, 'Son." she rebuked, before her vision cleared and she caught sight of the Two-headed dragon standing nearby.

user posted image

"Wait, "son"? He's your-" Menos manages to say before Mas nudged him sharply. He coughed.

"Um, I mean, uh, we were just going over there," Menos said awkwardly before they moved over to the pond with Mas rolling his eyes.

"Do you have to make a complete fool of yourself everytime? That Black Alternate was practically the same age as Stanii!" Mas snapped.

"But some things aren't what they seem," Mas argued, "Besides, how do you even know that they're the same age?"

"Well, for starters, he seemed much too old to be anyone's son!"

"Oh, now you're insulting other dragons?"

"What-no! You know what I mean!" Mas clicked his tongue exesparatedly.

"Actually no, I really don't." Menos was enjoying the satisfaction of seeing Mas exesparated.

"Wh- no, I'm--" the Alternate stutters wildly, searching for the correct words.

Stanii and Kinzon then exchange glances with eachother, clearly befuddled by the Two-head's eccentric reactions. And with a pointed look, the Black dragon mumbled at the Shimmerscale's direction. "I need a new name."

"Bugger off," Stan retorts playfully "your name's fine."

"Listen, he's not my son: he's actually really far from one." the silver Shimmerscale starts, clearly speaking to the double-head.

"It's just his pseudonym is all. His actual name's Kinson-" "Kinzon." the male corrected.

"Kinzon." she mock-repeated, "I actually hope that cleared things up at least by a bit."

Ruby collapsed on the ground with a sigh.

"Well, let's not mess around!" She muttered.

"These things are not something to mess with. I've heard of a creature that can counter a Toukx..."

user posted image

Cor hissed and licked quickly at the deep gouge on his wing, ignoring the copper tang of blood. The pain lessened slightly as he smoothed the ruffled feathers. Then he moved closer to Sampine and clasped his unharmed wing over the sweetling like a shield, letting warm healing magic flow into the other dragon. "There was no need for you to hurt yourself more, I would have been fine," he growled. His eyes flickered back and forth over the battle as the others fought the shadows.

"Come on, back into the water with you. It's much safer where they can't get to you, and I have an idea." Being a white dragon he had no firebreath of his own, but if the Toukx could be hurt by water the same as fire... Extended white magic, although inadequate to actually heal, would dull some of Sampine's pain. Cor could feel his energy being drained out of him as he held the spell. He nudged Sampine's tail gently, needing them both to move to the pool.

"Stanii," he called with just a tinge of desperation, "mind taking care of your friend a touch longer? I've some of my own problems to deal with." He twitched as Glace nearly fell victim to another Toukx, relieved when the split came to her help. The wound didn't look too deep, but Cor still had a hell of a lot of fixing up to do afterwards, didn't he? He'd be lucky if he didn't overextend himself and collapse of exhaustion while trying to help everyone.

((Ooc;; @ animals;; I think its fine Animals the way it is. Your form for the new species and your character is fine. I we add anymore it might be having ore advantages to them. Also, we don't need to add that lots of water can be stored in her mouth, you can just rp that.

@ Everyone;; After this battle we need to have a break for our characters to heal or else we'd be pwerplaying because they'd be too exhausted from fighting the Shakins and the Toukx.

P.S;; We won our game! biggrin.gif But now Softball season is over sadly but now sheep season is up. Woot woot! School is almost out too!))

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling eyed Cor and almost growled at him, before remembering that he was his ally and was trying to help him. As Sampine was guided back to the corner where the water was, he glanced over at Cor and replied to his earlier comment, "You don't need to weaken yourself on me especially when I only hurt my back. I didn't reopen the wound, I just moved the wrong way and made it react." Narrowing his eyes as they reached the cool little pond, the male sat down in it and looked at Cor, "You need to rest. Once the Toukx retreat we can treat Stanii's wounds, but until then you don't need to waste your energy right now, and if you need any help with injuries just ask 'cause I know some herbs that will help. Been alone quite a long time till I met you guys."

user posted image

Cor was visibly drooping now, eyes glazed over tiredly. He merely glanced over at Sampine, nodded, then waded into the water, splashing his wings and wincing at the still-open injury. "At least your back's better," he muttered drowsily. Then he looked around them once more to make sure that the Toukx really were all gone.

"Mint. Poppies. Ginger. Ergh, I can't recall more, but if you see any you're familiar with, tell me. Or tell the others to get them." Then he staggered out of the pool and closed his eyes dazedly, curling around his staff. "Wake me if you all plan on leaving to somewhere safer."

The young Electric Dragon circles the sky in search of a quick resting spot after a long day of looking for a new home. As he prepares to perch on a large nearby branch, he notices a group of dragons. "That's quite a site. I've never seen a pack of dragons of such varying species before". He dives into the closest tree and observes the dragons.

((Hi guys! Umm, how do I post a pic of my dragon like you all have done? I'm new to using this forum sorry XP))

<OOC: Easy! Just type [ IMG ] link of dragon picture [ /IMG ] without spaces. You can go to the Dragon Cave Wikia, click on Dragon Types, and click the specific picture of whichever dragon you want. Then, you click "See full size image", copy the link, put it into the BBC code (the IMG thing I did above), and you're done! wink.gif >

user posted image

Menos looked over.

"Ah, okay, sure," he said, embarrassed. Mas smirked. Menos glared at him.

"So what was with the roaring earlier?" "What roaring?" "I've never seen you look so fierce when you fought with the Toukx that was after Kinzon. Do you have a thing for him or what?" "What-NO! Heck, no! I'm not gay, don't be so stupid!" "Chill, was just messing with you." "Ugh...I really hate you sometimes."

"You are so pitiable." Stanii remarked, and Kinzon shrugged. "It's why you love me."

"No, the reason I have to love you is because you broke the boundary between yourself and my brother. Also because you and I are Moira Alligem, so I couldn't get away from you even if I tried." The Shimmerscale rolled onto her back, eyes drifting upwards to meet those of the male that remained still on his side.

"Your words wound me, Stan." Kinzon whined in mock offence.

"Though, not as much as a Two-head's claws." Stanii defended. "I've grown sentimental to a poor outcast that fell in love with my brother. You could have literally gotten me killed by law, and also be my single weakness. If anyone were to get to me, they'd have to capture you and that'll be the end of me."

"Alright, that's some dedication." The Alternate Black flicked his tail, unable to create a reciprocate in fear of the dragons around him.

After a long moment he smiled, one single muted smile that Stanii would've scowled at. "You're stuck with me against your will."

"Yeah, I though you'd catch up on that."

Stretching his neck outwards, the raven-scaled said "You probably know a lot about me already, but there's still something you never quite found out."

Stanii's ears perked against the forest floor. "What could that possibly be?"

Kinzon whispered against the side of her head, "I'm not gay."

The silver burst out in barking laughter, tail smacking against the ground in glee.

The pair had finally forgotten that other dragons could hear them.

user posted image

Ral Zarek rolled on his back, laughing the bickering between the Two-Headed Dragon. "Oh goodness, what a wonder. These dragons are quite... Unique to say the least". Ral picked a fruit off the tree and continued observing, but this time, to study the dragons themselves, instead of ease dropping.

<OOC: Umm, the conversation between Mas and Menos were psychic. The one about the "I'm not gay" thing.

user posted image

Mas looked up. He'd heard some sort of a noise above.

"And who may you be?" Mas asked. Menos saw that Mas was looking at something and looked up too, at the Electric dragon above, apparently eating a sort of fruit.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((Leave it up to the new guy to mess things up... Sorry about that, didn't know.))

Ral sees that he had been spotted by one of the two heads, jumps down onto the ground and runs to the thick brush. "That was quick", he sighed, "It appears I need to work on my recon skills". Ral comes across a cave and seeks shelter there for a few moments before dozing off

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan