vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

((OOC: you also might want to build up more sentences, here. ))

user posted imageuser posted image

Rolling back onto her stomach after hearing the rustle of bushes and the rather thick scent of fear wafting in her nostrils, Stanii looked up at the Two-headed dragon.

"I'm afraid that might be a coward you've faced. Poor chap didn't even last a few minutes."

"It could be a spy! Burn the Unworthy and the Traitorous! Watch their scales melt from the intensity of the flames and the life leave their eyes!" Kinzon snapped upwards, his tone quickly escalating to serious and violent in a matter of seconds before he received a painfully solid smack against his face from a certain Shimmerscale's tail.

"Don't do that." She growled, and the Alternate's webbed ears fell in realisation to his sudden change in behaviour.

"The war's over and you can stop acting like me at my current." she muttered, low enough that hopefully no one else could hear.

Looking back up at the remaining dragons, she plastered a tired old smile that could reveal possibly all the stories ever told and will have been told of her life. Every single loss and every wrong gain, all in one exhausted smile. Kinzon couldn't tell how old she really was, now.

"Don't mind him, he's just traumatised."

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling flicked his ears, turning his head to eye Cor, who had somewhat dozed off tiredly. He smiled softly, for the white dragon exhausted himself just to keep others healthy, even if it did mean to weaken himself. Heaving himself to his paws, Sampine ambled away from him and over to the, now happy-like version of Stanii and the strange black dragon. Straightening his sagging shoulders, Sampine approached cautiously, aware of the black recent comment about the split, but glanced at Stanii before speaking, "Stanii, if your injured please go over to the pond over there beside Cor, -careful not to wake him though, he's exhausted- and clean your wounds. Have your..." He eyed the Alternate black curiously, wondering what to call 'them' as he continued awkwardly, "-friend help you if you need it. I'll need," The male glanced way and rose his voice so that the split could hear him "Can you two... one... umm? Can you guys help me gather some herbs to help treat Cor and the others while he is weakened?"

user posted image

Nearby, a light blue egg shook slightly, a few cracks appearing on its surface. The wearling inside struggled against the tough shell, kicking it repeatedly.

With a resounding crack, it broke free, and stuck its tiny head through the hole in the shell. It was the same colour as its egg, with five spines shooting out of the back of its head like those of a triceratops.

The hatchling looked around and let out a wide yawn. A rumble sounded from its stomach, and it became aware of an empty feeling in its abdomen.

It looked around, and heard voices nearby. Curious, it - no, it had a gender (what was a gender?) it was a she. She was a She! - she peeked her head out of the bushes with a rustle to survey the scene.

Ruby's sharp ears heard the sound of an egg cracking. She turned, seeing a Winter Seasonal's head peeking out of a bush.

Aww! Ruby thought.

Ruby padded over to the small hatchling.

"Hello." She said gently, getting to the hatchling's level so she didn't scare the child.

user posted image

The hatchling looked up at the Maroon and silver dragon with wide eyes. She opened her mouth, then closed it, then opened it again. The older dragon had spoken a word. "H-hello?" She repeated questioningly. Did she say it right?

user posted image

Ral Zarek awoke from his nightmarish sleep in a cold sweat and in tears. He quickly wiped them away before anyone could see- wait, nobody was around, as usual.

"Alone once again I see", he said in a depressing tone.

Suddenly, his ears perked and his head raised. He heard the sound of what seemed to be a dragon hatching.

"A hatchling? I haven't seen a mother around these parts in a long time. Better check it out before it's too late".

Ral immediately shook off his previous, depressed feeling and followed the cracking sound of the egg.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Ruby smiled, tipping her head. This hatchling was so cute!

"Do you have a name?" Ruby asked.

"You can call me Ruby."

Glace blinked, then huffed exasperatedly. What happened to healing and getting out of here? She padded up to the hatchling, being careful not to touch either it or Ruby, and stared down at it as if it'd just done something very wrong. "What is this egg doing here?" Apparently, since it hadn't been crushed, the pack of Toukx hadn't noticed it either. Well, sheer luck was basically the reason Glace survived, too, so she couldn't complain. "Or, more importantly, what are we going to do with it? We're not exactly in the best shape ourselves at the moment." She glanced down at her own wound.

user posted image

The hatchling looked around at the assembled adults, wide eyed. She was getting such an influx of information about her surroundings, her brain could barely handle it. She understood the first dragon though. She said her name was Ruby, then asked mine. Do I have a name? She couldn't recall anything before today, so she shook her head. Although, she dis try out the new word. "Rubey"

((OMGsomuchcutenesscannothandle *dies*))

Ruby looked just as surprised as the child.

"You don't have parents, do you?" she murmured, then looked at the rather rude Ice dragon.

"That's no way to treat a hatchling- a newborn, at that!" She growled at Glace.

user posted image

She shook her head, then tilted it to the side to look at the blue dragon. For some reason, the blue dragon had long white things hanging off it. Something told her that those were called icicles. I think I like Icicles. She thought.

Glace sniffed, surprised and mildly offended. She hadn't exactly had much experience with other dragons in general, let alone newborn ones, but why was this such a huge deal for Ruby? "Hey, stop. I didn't even do anything to it! I just asked you what we were going to do. And, well, I don't know that, so it's perfectly reasonable!" And I didn't even suggest leaving it here to fend for itself, she added mentally. The hatchling moved and Glace shifted again to look at it. It seemed to be staring at her? She scowled and looked away, fluttering her wings irritably. "If you like it so much, maybe you should keep it."

user posted image

The hatchling brought up the corners of her mouth in a semblance of a smile.

"Keep it!" She repeated, beginning to get the hang of speaking.

Ruby stared at Glace.

"You think so?" she said, her eyes sparkling.

She held her fluffy tail in front of the Winter hatchling.

"Would you like to come with me?" She asked gently.

user posted image

The hatchling's eyes followed the tail, and she pounced, missing it. She looked up at Ruby and nodded. "Come with!" She did the dragon equivalent of a grin.

user posted image

Menos was confused when Kinzon started rambling about Spies and Traitors. He shrugged when Stanii told them not to mind him and looked away. He saw a newly-hatched Winter Seasonal hatchling nearby. "Oh, please don't let Mas see it, please don't let Mas see it..." Too late.

"Look, there's a new hatchling!," Mas said, delighted. He loved hatchlings. The Split went over to Ruby, the Ice dragon, and the hatchling with Menos grumbling away to himself. He thought that hatchlings were annoying.

"Hey there, little fella. I'm Mas and this is Menos," Mas introduced themselves. Menos just rolled his eyes and looked away.

user posted image

The hatchling looked with wide eyes at the two headed dragon. "Mass and Mey-nose?" She tried to say the names.

user posted image

Menos was about to snap at the hatchling when he felt a discreet warning poke from Mas. He rolled his eyes as he knew what that meant.

"That's right, those are our names. Do you have one?" Mas said in an unusually gentle voice, a voice that he saved for little hatchlings.

user posted image

The hatchling shook her head. "Name" She said, looking around at all the adult dragons. She yawned, then sneezed. the sneeze threw her entire body back, making her roll like a snowball.

Edited by Heidioo

Ruby laughed.

"You look like a snowball! Perhaps Snowball is your name?" she said, twitching her tail playfully.

user posted image

"Snowy," She said with a laugh, "Snowball!" She liked the name, and to show that, she did a little dance, jumping up and down. When she was finished, she sat down and looked up at the three adult dragons. One had two heads and two names, another was icicle, and the last was Rosy! She looked at the Ice dragon. "You have name?" She asked

Edited by Heidioo

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling flicked his ears, turning his head to eye Cor, who had somewhat dozed off tiredly. He smiled softly, for the white dragon exhausted himself just to keep others healthy, even if it did mean to weaken himself. Heaving himself to his paws, Sampine ambled away from him and over to the, now happy-like version of Stanii and the strange black dragon. Straightening his sagging shoulders, Sampine approached cautiously, aware of the black recent comment about the split, but glanced at Stanii before speaking, "Stanii, if your injured please go over to the pond over there beside Cor, -careful not to wake him though, he's exhausted- and clean your wounds. Have your..." He eyed the Alternate black curiously, wondering what to call 'them' as he continued awkwardly, "-friend help you if you need it. I'll need," The male glanced way and rose his voice so that the split could hear him "Can you two... one... umm? Can you guys help me gather some herbs to help treat Cor and the others while he is weakened?"

((Bumping this and...

@ animals4501;; You are not posting with 3 or more sentences, please do so.

@ Heidioo;; You are not posting with 3 or more sentences, please do so.))

Edited by vallay111

Ruby lowered her head.

"I know a dragon you might like." she said to Snowball. "He's really friendly."

((Ahem, does dialogue not count as sentences? I make sure that I am posting at least 3 proper sentences per post. Hey, even "He sang." is a sentence.))

Edited by animals4501

Glace ignored the hatchling's question, shuffled a little bit further from the happy gathering and sat down to inspect her wound. Luckily, it seemed to be healing already - the Toukx hadn't managed to do much before the split destroyed it. The blood that had flowed out had frozen around the wound, forming a sort of icy crust on top of it. She forced herself to ignore it - it would go away in time.

She studied the forest around the group again, looking for any more creatures. Most predators would stay away from the site of a Toukx attack at least for a while, but a few might come looking for some leftovers. They could probably handle a few scavengers, though...she hoped. At the end of her scan she caught Menos's eye, and almost giggled out loud at his expression. She looked pointedly at the hatchling, then back at him, then rolled her eyes exaggeratedly. It was nice to see that someone else shared her sentiments.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

Snowball looked up at Ruby. "Rosey know dragon might like?" She asked, but didn't wait for an answer, instead giving the adult dragon a silly grin and saying, "Snowball have name now!"