vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

user posted image

Snowball scowled with disappointment. "I have to wait that long to grow up? Cant I grow faster?" She asked. "I wanna be able to fly like YOU!" She scratched her neck with her back paw, sighing.

user posted image

"Some dragons take only a year to grow up, some take over a century." Cier sighed. He looked at his wings, then spotted a pond in the back of the cave.

"Be right back. I want to check that pond out." he said.

Ruby looked at Snowy again, not saying a word. Then her eyes widened as she heard a screeching sound outside.

More Toukx.

user posted image

Snowball yawned sleepily and ambled after him. When they reached the pool, she lay down beside it and curled up, yawning again. She was asleep and dreaming within seconds.

user posted imageuser posted image

Stan's head was bowed, but she complied with the White's gentle request and relinquished her hold on the Alternate.

Her eyes were planted on the uninjured and unscathed neck where her strike was to be dealt, and she looked away and let them drag the Black dragon to a safer location. Though he was still breathing, the midnight-scaled was limp; as still as a corpse.

Kinzon's eyes were open, just barely, but it was evident. He couldn't bring himself to speak or to move, but he could feel. He could feel the Healer's work unfold, a gentle aura of magic dancing past the cloud-coloured dragon's arms and into his own. Time seemed to be pouring into him, as his wounds started to close early.

They didn't heal in an instant; it was more of a slow regeneration. He'd be bitter if he weren't amazed by the nearly-ample magic that the White dragon held. It wasn't the kind of sorcery like his, it was nature's generosity to the breed that they were sent to cure.

Stanii's own weren't tended to, and she didn't ask for help; not yet.

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; Sampine eyed Stanii's movement cautiously as he slowly began to pull on the Alternate. With some help from the other dragons he stumbled backwards until his back shot agonizing strips of pain. He shuddered slightly at the weight and the pain but managed to keep himself under control for he wanted Cor to work on Kinzon not himself right now. He managed to catch a glimpse of the outside as the gooey substance began to form on the foliage and trees outside of the cave which was about 350 ft above the ground where a thick branch held the top of the cave up and another one made it so that you were able to walk straight into the cave. Now all they had to do was survive the night while many had injuries. Hopefully none would get ill or freeze to death tonight. Sampine turned his head and bounded away from the group and into one of the four tunnels there was in this cave. When he came back he had some sticks and twigs shoved into his maw and his tail wrapped around more wood. Reaching the group, he sat the wood down just in-between the group of dragons and Stanii before a orange golden light flickered in his jaws and spewed out onto the lighting materials, making a large bonfire in the cave so they were able to work without getting too cold. He left some wood near the cave wall five feet away from the bonfire so they could replenish it once it got too low.

Glace took one last look at Stanii, then followed the other dragons into the cave. "U-um..." She glanced outside. She couldn't feel the temperature difference very acutely, being an ice dragon, but she wasn't blind to the other effects of the Ellenian sunset. "I can still go outside at night. Is there anything I could do? Collect wood, maybe?" She wasn't sure how well goo-covered wood would burn, seeing as she didn't have much need for it living alone. "I don't know..."

((Are Sampine and the others back in the same cave as Ruby, Cier, and Snowy(the main cave)?))

Ruby, sensing that the Toukx outside weren't going for her, went back to the two hatchlings. "Are you two doing alright?" she asked worriedly. Cier nodded.

"I think there might be tiny fish in here." Cier said. He pointed to a tiny glint in the pool. Then he looked up at the pretty crystals above the pool.

((Also, when can Cier grow up?))

user posted image

Snowball slept peacefully, and began to dream, moving slightly. Her slight movements sent her on a downward roll towards the pond.

user posted image

Cier caught the hatchling before she could fall in the water.

"Careful, there. We don't want you to drown when you only hatched today." he joked with his head tipped. Then he heard a gurgling sound, then a screech, and told Ruby to wait by Snowy while he checked out what was going on outside.

He saw five shadowy creatures, and one of them swooped by the cave entrance. When it caught his scent, it turned abruptly back to the cave and landed right in front of Cier, snarling.

A Toukx was right in front of his face.

Cier felt cold build up in his mouth. When the Toukx reached forward to bite him, he released the cold. A small, seemingly harmless flow of ice came out of his mouth. The ice burned into the Toukx's tail, and it screeched in anger and terror. The Toukx flew off, shadows somehow falling from its hideous tail.

user posted image

Snowball woke when she was caught. She looked around, slightly annoyed that her sleep had been interrupted. She yawned broadly and said, "Is it morning already?"

((They are in Sampines cave which they are originally met.))

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; Sampine glanced up from the fire that blaze in front of him, flicking his ears as he spotted the Ice Dragon, Glace. Stepping back from the bone-fire, the male tipped his head at the question, then shook his head, "No more wood, it won't burn with all the goo on it. I would ask you to gather herbs for me but... they would be covered in goo as well or frozen. So, no, not for me, ask Cor or any of the others if they need help."

((Wait how did we get in the cave? Have we always been up here? O_o))

user posted image

Cor helped the others move the alternate as soon as Stanii let go of him, then placed him down near the flickering fire. For the time being Cor cut off his magic, not wanting to use all of it until the black dragon was settled where he wouldn't be disturbed and his more severe injuries washed of dirt and the possibility of a slow death. The white dragon tilted his head when he heard his name spoken. He pointed towards one of the close dips in the cave floor that could be used for a bowl, if they had any water.

"Glace, if you could just fill up that hole right there with some ice and Sampine or someone could melt it so we'd have some nice fresh water, that'd be good." He fanned the fire gently with his wings, letting the warm air billow through the cave.

((Yes we've all been in the cave the whole time. Well..., except for Snowball, Cier & Ruby))

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling turned his head, flicking his ears as they rustled the red feathers atop his head as he listened to Cor then nodded slightly, looking back at Glace. He suddenly felt weak as heat fled from his body, making him severely cold even as he was next to the fire. His amber gaze wavered as he swayed before realizing that he haven't eaten since the Shakin attack, before the Toukx and Stanii almost murdering Kinzon. Shakily, he lowered himself down onto the sandy ground, his head swaying back and forth from barely any vitamins and minerals in him and his resources almost drained, for he used stored up energy to produce the flame he did to scare off the Toukx and make the bonfire which Cor as now fanning to spread the warmth around the cave.

Glace nodded. "Alright." She slipped out of the cave and headed toward a nearby stream, keeping an eye out for any shakins. She couldn't actually generate ice with her breath, just coldness, so it would be rather useless against any creatures that could bear to be out and about now. She hacked a piece of ice out of the frozen stream and ran back to the cave with it, dropping it in the hole. That was when she noticed the brown sweetling struggling to keep upright. "Sampine! Are you alright?" She glanced anxiously at Cor, hoping he'd know what was going on.

user posted image

After determining that the Alternate was in safe hands with the Split and Sweetling, Ral wandered off into the wilderness in search of food. Ral then took to the air to get a better look from above. As the young dragons eyes scanned the forest floor, he spotted a flock of Tonanik that wasn't too far away. Ral slowly desended upon the flock without making himself noticeable to the birds.

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling swayed his head back and forth, dizzily, shivering slightly before looking up to where he heard the voice, "N-no, I haven't eaten since the first attack. I'm we-weak." He lowered his head which was now making him nauseated before closing his eyes to try and help stop the world from swirling before him. His body was shivering slightly as he rolled onto his side to try and help with it, arching it back towards the fire.

Edited by vallay111

How do you add a picture of your dragon to the post? Sorry ! )

Oh sorry I didn't know! ^^' I will delete what I posted and re-write then )

Edit: The young male Terrae looked around and shivered looking for a place to hide from the cold weather. But all he could find was a hole under a tree root under a giant tree, he sighed and shivered as he crawled into the hole and curling up, his back facing the cold.

Edited by HazeFade

((Guys, I'm pretty sure it's night now. Your characters are going to freeze to death if they don't get to shelter.))

user posted image

Deep withing the forest echoed the agonizing screams and cries of a new, mysterious dragon. The Gilded Bloodscale dragon. But something was wrong.

"Oh no! Why me?! Go on without me Rae, I'm a goner!" said the right head of the Gilded Bloodscale.

"Don't worry Bella, I would if I could. Now lets take a look at our foot".

Rae, the left head of the dragon always made sarcastic remarks like that. But that as all part of her "charm". As Rae examined the foot, she noticed a small stick poking out.

"Is this what you're crying about? A little twig?" . Rae pulled the twig out of their foot and fliched due to the slight pain it caused her.

"Ahh! Why did you do that?!" Bella screamed in tears.

"Because you're my sister and I love you, that's why"

user posted image ( Thank you Korra! )

The Terrae hatchling poked his head out of his small hiding spot spotting the two headed dragon from his little hole under a tree root nearby. His eyes going wide, he hadn't seen anybody like that before, let alone another dragon. " Is she... talking to herself?" He said softly not seeing her second head as he crept further out from his hiding spot.

Edited by HazeFade

user posted image

Bella wiped away her tears then heard a voice that didn't seem to be very far away.

"Did you hear that Rae? Because I think I heard something coming from over there". Bella motioned over to some trees off in the distance.

"Well, I wasn't paying that much attention so, no I didn't hear anything. Now lets get going; It's freezing out here" . Rae never liked the cold, but Bella didn't mind it as much.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

user posted image

The young hatchling pinned himself against the cold forest floor as he Peered over a root nearly the size of his head, and stared at the dragon a few dozen feet away from him. "Is that thing okay? It sounded like it was crying..." He said trying to keep his voice low but instead it only came out somewhat distorted. He stood up his body shaking from the cold and padded closer to the Bloodscale.

Edited by HazeFade

Bella looked around eagerly, knowing she heard something that time.

"Come on Rae, you must have heard something that time!" said Bella.

"Shhh! Quiet down Bella. We don't know who or what it is".

Then Bella noticed a little Terrae hatchling approach them. Instantly Bella thought about how cute it was and how she wanted to cuddle it.

"Oh my goodness! Rae, look at the hatchling!" said Bella in a glee-filled voice.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

user posted image

He shrunk back staring up at them, realizing that they had noticed him. In which case only one course of action could be taken... " WAH, STRATEGIC WITHDRAWL! " He yelled as he turned around and started running for the nearest think to 'shelter' him. And the nearest thing just happened to be a leaf. The little hatchling crawled under a large leaf that fell from the huge trees surrounding them, his tail sticking out clearly showing where he was hiding.

negative 50 degrees or on the best of nights, 30 degrees.

Animals and other species have adapted by having thicker hides and special fur, scales, feathers etc to trap heat in. However, this does not mean that they are immune to the bitter cold for at night every living thing with a heart-beat has to seek sanctuary in a hole, cave, den, etc to help themselves from freezing to death. It is safe to come out at dawn because the sun will be out to warm the hides of the creatures.

((Your characters should be frozen right now because of Ellenia's harsh environment. The only reason why Glace {Ice Dragon} can survive the cold because she is, well a ice dragon and are immune to basically all cold. Please take this into consideration for it is not daytime right now.))

Edited by vallay111