vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

user posted image

Mas and Menos looked at Stanii in surprise. They slowly, hesitantly got off the weird creature, with Menos keeping an eye on it and Mas looking at Stanii. Mas was starting to feel cross. They tried to help and this was the thanks they got?

"What's wrong with you? You keep acting as though you want to be killed by the stupid creatures on this planet!" Mas was angry and confused at the same time. What was it with Stanii?

<OOC: I am so going to sleep now...zzz...>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

"That is the thing with you lot! You think I'm a damsel in distress? I don't ask for help if I don't need it. I don't even know if it's out of the goodness in your heart or if you're doing it for my appreciation, implicitly implying that you're asking my thanks for the unnecessary deed you've done." She raged, the evident rumble of her growl growing to almost meet her anger towards the two for attacking the poor being.

Before any of the two could get a word out, the Shimmerscale grumbled exasperatedly. "He wasn't going to kill me. He was to deliver something and I think it was a hug until the lot of you came in and attacked him like an animal."

Stanii dared to look at Mas, Menos and Ruby in the eye as she said the following words. "In this generation, we're struggling to keep the Do- the Dragons alive. You think you can live with yourself when you almost murdered one of your own kind." She rested her chin on the injury that the Two-head inflicted upon the body, before gently turning it over with her golden antlers.

Revealing a Black Alternate, as the humans used to call them.

user posted image

Ruby looked away in frustration.

"Not my fault that he charged toward us, and you didn't tell me to not attack." She growled. She started stomping in the direction of the cave.

((Lord, I wait for one reply from Dream Dragon and then today i come on [after softball game, which we won, 16 to 7 biggrin.gif] and there's another page xd.png. Also do you want me to add the black alternate male to the forms now?))

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling watched quietly as he slowly backed himself up to a corner, eyeing the shadowy figure until he spotted bright emerald green eyes. Then with a flash, the Two-headed dragon was over it, pinning it down before the silver shimmerscale scolded them and Ruby. That made him chuckle even though that could of been him out there if he didn't hold himself back, for he knew something was amiss because that shadowy figure had the shape of a dragon. After the figure was revealed as a black dragon, but this was... different, like him and Stanii, and somewhat ruby for she looked like most of the other shimmerscales except with different scale colors. But he was also like that... somewhat. Bounding out from the corner he put himself in, Sampine cautiously approached the flustered female [stanii] and gently rested his fluffy hooked tail on her shoulder before quickly drawing it back with a hiss as he glared at a sliver of scarlet blood oozing out of the cut. With a grunt, Sampine sat on his haunches and watched her for a moment before speaking softly so that only she could hear, and hopefully soothingly. "They were only attempting to help, they do mean well you know."

user posted image

"Well, how were we supposed to know that? If it wasn't so dangerous, why did you look so scared?!" yelled Menos, not bothering to watch the creature anymore now he knew that it wasn't dangerous.

"Let's go, Menos," Mas said quietly. Menos looked at him.

" 'Let's go?'?! First, there was this creature which we thought was hostile and attacked it but apparently it was a friendly and you just want to go?!" Mas was astonished and annoyed at his brother.

"I didn't say go away from this place! I meant away from the dragons in this place!" Mas snapped. Menos stayed quiet. Without a word, they both flew to the treetops, once again mixing in with the shadows.

"Mas?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did we go away from them? It isn't like you to do something like that."

"I have to think about something and I couldn't think with all the noise pollution down there."

"Think about what?"

"Didn't you notice? Stanii was about to say something else before she said "dragons". It started with a "do", I think. What name starts with "do"?"

"Umm...dodo?"

"Menos, that's not possible because firstly, dodos used to be on Earth, not on Talion. Secondly, they're extinct."

"Whatever. Anyway, you know you have to come back to them because they're the only dragons we've met on this planet and then whatcha gonna say?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Absolutely nothing. Come on let's go catch some fish. I've done enough ripping with my claws for today." They flew off to the edge of Liana Falls, passing over the cave at the top of the cliff.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((OOC: Congratudiddles! And yeah, sure. you can add him in, now.))

user posted image

Stanii seethed, mixed emotions teeming from her in waves.

She flinched when Sampine appeared seemingly out of thin air to speak to her. The softness in his voice did not cleanse her of her emotional trauma, but tidied it up a bit.

The silver Shimmerscale exhaled slowly, contemplating the correct thing to say. Choosing from a massive array of words, phrases and sentences, Stanii sighed. "I know they were trying to help, but it would be nice if I had a say in this."

Ears lifting, she caught a fraction of the Two-headed dragon's conversation with a scowl etched upon her features.

"'Son?" she seemed to say, concern replacing every single tone in here voice. The first letter was pronounced with a faint accent. "Wake up." she continued, crawling over to the Black dragon. Her chin rested upon his stomach and his head on the slight fluff of her tail.

It was incredibly intimate, considering the dragons' way of showing affection and how rare it occurred. Especially when that dragon was Stanii, it was an unimaginable happening.

user posted image

Menos looked at the pile of fish he'd caught. He looked at Mas. Mas had not caught a single fish. He seemed to be in a world of his own. Menos laughed quietly at the thought of what he was about to do.

"MAS! Stanii's right in front of you!" Mas snapped back to reality.

"Huh? Wha-? Where?" He then realised that he's been tricked and scowled at Menos. Menos didn't seem to notice, though.

"So now I have your attention, can I know what you were daydreaming about? I've been catching fish since just now. What, am I your slave?" The last bit was meant to cheer Mas up but he only sighed.

"I regret my actions earlier. What if it had been a friend of hers? Or a family member? What if we did too much damage? We must have looked really uncaring earlier. But I wasn't thinking properly." Mas put his head down ad watched the fish swimming by. Menos looked at him.

"Scars will heal. Broken hearts can mend. We all do stupid things in the heat of the moment. Don't be too hard on yourself." Menos rarely ever spoke this wisely but he knew what his brother was feeling. Mas smiled. He lifted his head off the ground, reached out with his claws and flicked a passing fish out of the water, catching it with his mouth and swallowing it whole. He then looked at the pile of fish Menos had collected.

"Let's leave these at the cave and return to our overhang. I don't feel like facing them just yet," Mas suggested. Menos nodded. They flew back to the cave at the top of the cliff. Menos grabbed one and swallowed it before they flew back to their overhang on the forest floor, leaving the rest of the fish behind. They crawled in and proceeded to snore their heads away.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((NEW RUBY! She's now cerise-red instead of rust-red.))

user posted image

Ruby had silently followed the Split, hiding in the water that they were fishing from. She caught herself some fish and ate them on the spot, then hid in some water plants to watch the Two-headed dragon. She just sat there for a long time, waiting for the male to make his next move.

Ruby felt comfortable in the water. She was a lot quicker and more agile in the water than on land, and her thick scales kept out the sheer cold of the freezing water. When she saw that the male had flown away, she grunted and caught more fish for the other dragons of the group.

Edited by animals4501

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling flicked his ear, the red feathers rustling atop his head as Sampine stepped back in awe as Stanii called the Alternate black dragon 'Son'. With a twitch of his tail, the male turned and tiptoed away to give them privacy. But of course the meaning of privacy for him was to be a certain distance, and he was like five feet from them hanging upside down from one of the smaller branches that sprouted from the tree. Sampine, even though he seemed creeperish, watched intensely, even if the reunited mother and son looked at him he continued to stare. He was almost like a statue, frozen in place, only moving when a breeze made him sway back and forth. The Sweetling was so curious about seeing two relatives meet that he didn't even hear his on stomach growling.

Edited by vallay111

user posted image

Ruby froze when she felt a dark aura pass by the water. Daring to surface by the tiniest amount, she almost freaked out when she saw a dragon's worst enemy, a Toukx. She swam rapidly to the other side of the pond, away from the revolting creature. She then started climbing the nearest tree, keeping a lookout for Sampine. When she saw the brown Sweetling, she slid down the tree, huffing in exhaustion.

"Sampine!" She whispered. "We've got company!"

<OOC: What's a Toukx? blink.gif >

((A Toukx... Eh, I can't explain. It's in the first post, though.))

((Ooc;; It's this, also i might not be able to rp this weekend too much because I just got my sheep.))

Username: animals4501

Name of Species: Toukx (saurian for "death")

Description: Toukx are evil creatures, never showing their true forms. They feed on life energy, and are not true living beings. Some say that they are merely shadows, others say they are illusions. But they are dangerous, even though they cannot be physically touched. They live in packs or clans. The base of a Toukx clan is surrounded by shadow, no matter how bright it is outside. Toukx use their screeching voices to stun their prey, and hide in the shadow of their victim(s). Although they can't be touched physically, they can be destroyed simply by fire, electricity, water, shock waves, or super-strong winds.

Abilities/talents that the species possess: Toukx have quite a few abilities:

Transforming

Making illusions

Hiding in shadows

Possessing weak-willed creatures

Are they Gender specific?: Toukx have no gender, and they cannot reproduce sexually. They reproduce by fission.

Picture (Optional):

Other: Toukx are hostile. Very, very hostile.

They usually look like a cross between a MLP Changewing and a night fury. But their forms usually look corrupted or rotten.

((Hey there I just joined this RP!! Oh gosh I haven't been in the DC roleplay section for so long, I hope I'm not doing anything stupid. Is using the dragon picture mandatory or is that just sort of a style thing?))

Glace was making her way toward one of her favorite hunting spots when she heard an enraged howl up ahead. She reflexively ducked and flattened herself against the forest floor, though she knew the ferns wouldn't do much to hide her freezing aura. After a few seconds, she lifted her head and crept forward cautiously. The scream didn't sound like any of the monsters here that she'd encountered before - and sure enough, she could now pick up voices. Other dragons! She rushed forward as close as she dared to get, curling herself around the bottom of a tree and squinting at them through the undergrowth. A shimmerscale and a sweetling were gathered around a black dragon lying on the ground. Maybe they had been attacked by something?

She watched them until the plants, reacting to the cold, began to ooze slime onto her scales. She nudged one away with her nose irritably. Well, there was no point in just sitting there and getting coated with the stuff. She stood up, intending to just go around the group and come back later if she decided she was really interested in what had happened. It was only then that she realized that the sweetling and another shimmerscale were now standing right in front of her.

((It's not but I like to have it so I can visually see what your character looks like.))

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling jerked his head to the side, he seemed like he was still in the strange trance-like state of watching the two reunite. His vision cleared its previous glassy state as Sampine stretched his front fore-paws to make sure he'll land on them before he released the death-grip on the branch and landed with a soft thump. As he met the ruby-red shimmerscales gaze, Sampine narrowed his own golden eyes curiously, "What do you mean, 'we have company'? We are apparently always having company." Turning his head, the male eyed another dragon with a flick of his tail wondering if this is what Ruby meant by 'we have company' for he couldn't really scent anything.

user posted image

Not sure what Sampine was seeing, Ruby shook her head.

"Sampine, there's a Toukx in the area." Ruby whispered, scared. "And you know how hostile Toukx are!"

((Sorry about the late reply, I...I don't have an excuse.))

user posted image

Damn it. Glace opened her mouth, hoping she'd come up with some sort of plausible explanation for why she was lying there in a bush while the group of dragons were talking about...whatever they were talking about, but snapped it shut when the shimmerscale mentioned the Toukx. "What? Where?" She craned her neck and stared in the direction she assumed the shimmerscale had came from. The forest did seem a bit darker, but that could just be her imagination. She made a sound somewhere between a huff and a whimper and stared at the group of dragons. This was going to be an awkward introduction, but she supposed she had no choice but to stay with them for now - if she ran and it decided to go after her, she couldn't possibly fight it off alone. Unsure of what to say now, she ruffled her wings and took two steps back, scanning the woods again for any sign of the monster.

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Alternate Sweetling eyed the Shimmerscale, for some reason it just didn't register what a Toukx was, probably because he never truly saw one or really heard of one. After a while, Sampine tipped his head as if asking, what? Then he spotted the blueish creature again, but it looked more dragon-like and he soon realized it was the one he spotted earlier. Now what was it called again? he pondered before answering himself oh right! An Ice dragon. Or something like that. Seeming like he forgot something, because of his A.D.D, Sampine fixed his gaze on Ruby and stayed like.

user posted image

"MENOS!" Menos snapped awake.

"What?"

"Do you honestly want to sleep the entire day away?" Mas rolled his eyes. Menos sleepily lifted his head off the ground. Then he shook his head. "Okay, okay, see? I'm awake!"

They went out of their overhang, crawled under the rock at the entrance, and saw the others nearby.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

"Sampine!" The red shimmerscale growled. "You know, Toukx, not true living creatures, black as the blackest shadows, feed off of life energy?" She tried to describe them best as possible, then ducked as the same Toukx jumped over her. She made the position of an angry cat, hissing wildly. The Toukx was assuming the same position, its torn, hole-infested wings open wide.

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The, not so smart, Alternate male Sweetling continued to stare dumbly at Ruby before the words finally registered in his brain, "Oh..., oh! Those creepy little boogers?" {lol} Then, startled, the male Sweetling reared up and flattened his ears, rustling the red feathers that were a top his head as a mysterious shadow lunged over Ruby's head. Making a high-pitched screech as if he was being murdered, but of course he actually wasn't, Sampine lashed his tail around wildly, his nostrils flared. Finally landing on his fore-paws, the male glowered menacingly at the creepy abused-looking creatures before raising his head and snorting out a column of smoke, for he may not have wings, but he could still breathe fire. Pawing at the ground and making loud grunting noises as if he was going to charge.

Edited by vallay111

((Are the creatures all NPCs? And Dream_Dragon, Glace is with Ruby and the others right now.))

user posted image

Glace flinched when the Toukx made its entrance, leaping clear over the red shimmerscale. She turned and glared at it, following the other two dragons' example. She hadn't had too much experience dealing with Toukx before, but she knew that they tended to llive in packs - better deal with this one before any of the others arrived. She stepped forward and shot a blast of frozen air at the monster.

((Well, everyone's here and it'd be very convenient for a white to just show up, so here goes...))

user posted image

The white dragon named Cor walked through the ground between the trees, sniffing for his favorite herbs. Instead of the sweet smell of a tasty plant, however, he got a noseful of windblown ash and sneezed loudly. Shakins, he thought, or what was left of them. Ech.

He shook his head and swept his wings out irritably, blowing any of the dust left away from him, then folded his feathers back in neatly. Upon a bit more searching he found a large turnip--good enough for him--and was in the process of digging it up when he heard a roar. He froze, feathers on his head pressed down uneasily, but when a stampede of enraged Brutoanum didn't appear he continued digging.

With a grin he lifted the white root from the ground and quickly ate it, dirt, leaves and all. Then he sniffed the air again for some more food, and paused. The unmistakeable scent of blood wafted past him, but he hadn't heard any sounds of fighting recently aside from the roar, so it was probably some animal hunting prey or somesuch. Still, he had seen some dragons nearby recently, and the healer in him was shouting at him to take a look anyway, so he slowly followed the faint metallic smell to a strange pair of dragons who were curled around each other. A silver shimmerscale and a black, how odd.

Readying his staff behind him, just in case they were hostile or, more likely, whatever attacked them was still present, he tilted his head and said, "Hello. Smells like one of you's hurt. Need any help?"

<OOC: I know but Mas and Menos' overhang is quite near to where Glace and the others are. Never mind, I edited it anyway. :3 I would write a post now but I'm out of brain juice at the moment so I'm just going to eat some Dewberry biscuits, lol.> Edited by Dream_Dragon