vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

user posted imageuser posted image

Foreign swears and curses were thrown upwards with expert fluency.

"You've gone mad." Kinzon's thoughts fell through his tongue with barely a second of processing.

It wasn't a sure statement, it wasn't a question. It was revelation.

The Shimmerscale turned to face him with the unbearable look of disappointment. It was drawn onto her face like a sketch, merely a jumble of multiple shapes and figures strewn together then sown to create an inevitable recognisable image that was clear as the daylight. As soon as he read her expression, Kinzon looked away. It wasn't truly Stanii that was looking down upon him, so why should it be so painful to see?

A shadow fell over the midnight-scaled face that was his, a secondary light striking his eyes painfully. It was the glint of claw-tipped talons, a brilliance driven from the sun to shine upon.

It was clear of any signs of blood, any signs of killing, or any sign that meant a life had been taken recently; but it never actually meant that it hasn't happened.

"Do it." he hissed, eyes honest and crystal.

The Soldier's movements faltered for a single point in time before threatening to land a hit once again.

"DO IT! KILL ME!" he challenged wildly. Though his voice strained and his back ached, he was teeming with expectations. He could hear his voice ricochet tree to tree, off the rocks, seep into the river and echo through the caves beyond.

Stanii was taking a while to have an inner war, a battle for consciousness. It was like being a walking coma; a violent walking coma.

He knew this would be the end of him. He didn't cry for help, he didn't weep.

user posted image

Snowball smiled at the older dragon(s?) and snapped up the fish with a hungry slurp. When she was finished, she looked up at them. "More?" She asked hopefully, looking from one to the other. She saw the lingering slime on Menos's face and said, "Sowwy, May-nose"

user posted image

Mas and Menos jerked up as they heard the shout, "DO IT! KILL ME!" Both of them wanted to go and see if everything was alright but they couldn't just leave the hatchling there. Menos nodded his head grudgingly at Snowball's apology.

"Huh? Oh, okay," Mas turned his head back and sliced the rest of the fish up, picking out the bones quickly as he knew that Snowball's teeth were probably not strong enough to chew on bones yet.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Snowball looked up at the yell, but didnt really understand what was going on, so she just ate the fish. "Yum" She said, the word popping into her head by instinct. "Yum yum!" she giggled. Looking at Mas and Menos, she saw that they seemed worried. "Want help friend?" She asked, wondering if they wanted to help the dragon who had said the words. "Go, friend help!" She said with a cheery grin.

user posted image

Mas shook his head. If they returned with Snowball, Stanii was likely to rip it apart in her maddened state.

"No, this place safer. Safe place, here," Mas said gently. He fought the urge to stroke the hatchling. Now that would be reeeeaaaally awkward...not that Snowball would understand the gesture. Mas tickled Snowball under the chin, his claws sheathed.

user posted image

"You go! I thtay hewe" She said cheerily, not understanding the danger - her young mind only had so much capacity for retention. She sat on her bum, then giggled from the tickling.

user posted image

"No, this place is safe but it's much safer when I'm with you," Mas explained patiently.

"Let's go inside the cave," Mas said. He then realised that the young one might not know what a "cave" was.

"That cave," Mas repeated, pointing to the cave entrance.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Snowball nodded and sat up, ambling to the cave. On the way, she tripped over a root, and curled up into a ball as she rolled back down the gentle slope, hitting Mas's foot. She smiled up at him, then jumped to her feet and made the trip again, this time watching out for roots.

Ruby, suddenly having the precious Snowball taken away from her, screeched in sadness. She saw Snowball being taken to a cave, and maneuvered her way up to it.

"What do you think you are doing?" She snarled in the Split's faces.

"Snowball! Why did you go with them?" she whimpered, her motherly instincts at their peaks.

user posted image

Snowball looked up at Ruby. "Dere wath thkawy Dwagon" (there was scary dragon) She said, biting her lip, confused. "Math an May-nothe thave me" (Mas and Menos save me) She looked at the two heads of the Two headed dragon. "Rosey take cawre of Thnowy while Math an Meynothe help fwend?" (Rosey (Yes I know her name is Ruby) take care of Snowy while mas and Menos help friend?)

Ruby sighed in relief.

"Of course I will help you, Snowy." she reassured the hatchling.

"I could even consider you my adopted child. But, I don't think that the others would agree." Ruby added with a laugh.

"Just one thing, Snowy," Ruby said, "we have to watch out for non-dragon creatures, like Toukx. Toukx are evil... animals, I think? They're evil animals that you can't touch with your paws or teeth."

user posted image

Snowball tilted her head, curious. "What is adopted?" She asked, her speech slightly more understandable, "What is Toukx? Why gotta be careful?"

user posted image

Mas kept his patience for he did not want to lose it in front of a hatchling. But Menos had different ideas.

"What, so you would rather it be killed by Stani, then?" he snapped. This time, Mas didn't bother trying to stop him. He just looked away. He himself was having trouble straining back his indignance.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Ral Zarek just stood there as as the Split mocked him, then took the hatchling. But, he did realized the Split did for the right reason. Ral shouldn't have just accused them of harming the hatchling. And how intimadating and frightning he must of looked when the newborn saw him; little thing must have been scared out of its wits.Too worried about the hatchling to bare it, he followed the Two-Headed Dragon into the cave without a second thought.

user posted image

Snowball looked at Mas and Meynos. "What wrong?" She asked, yawning again. She was getting sleepy, after so much activity on her first day of being alive. She looked at the Electric dragon that had just entered the cave and yawned again. "Hello, sparky" She said tiredly.

Ruby licked the hatchling gently.

"Mister Electric," she started formally, "it was rather rude of you to accuse us of hurting Snowy here. I would like it if you apologized."

Ruby's scales were standing on end from the fierce emotion of motherhood, and her eyes were filled with love and ferocity for the young Winter.

user posted image

Ral Zareks heart melted when he heard the babes voice.

"Hello little one", he responded with a chuckle. "Quite the first day I suppose; All these nice dragons caring for you, then I show up causing a fuss".

Ral looked at the Split and then the Shimmerscale with regret in his eyes. He realized on the quick run to the cave that what he did was highly illogical of him and should have known better then to accuse them of such things.

"My deepest apologize", said Ral in his most serious voice.

Ral Zarek look back at the hatchling and lost himself in past memories, memories of when he had his hatchlings, and how he played with them in the fields and nearby ponds.

A single tear ran down his face.

user posted image

Snowball yawned again, nodding. After she yawned, she looked at the Electric again, and saw the tear. "Why Sparky sad?" She asked, eyes wide.

Ruby's gaze softened, then she padded up to Ral, resting a paw on his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry if I made you upset." She admitted, gentleness in her eyes.

"I'm just really protective of little ones."

If wrath could be heard, it would have definitely been Stanii's roar to represent it.

Fury rose to the skies, past their environment and into the void as it faded off with faint echoes. It wasn't an angry shout or a battle cry nor did it sound male or female, It was pure animal roar; one that surpassed words. It was the embodiment of wrath's nature.

A solid SHINK of claws digging into something would be heard by all around, followed by a wail. It wasn't a screamed, it wasn't wept; it was wailed past the point of throat's pain.

And all the audience were never able to witness it, crowding to a certain hatchling and fawning in delight for it.

Edited by Paarthurnax

user posted image

Ral looked into the Shimmerscales eyes.

"It's fine, not your-"

Ral turned his head to the cave entrance when he heard the nightmarish roar and terrifying wail. Ral Zarek wasn't sure who it was at first,but then it clicked! It must have been the Alternate from before he thought. He might need my help.

Before saying another word to the Shimmerscale or the hatchling, Ral left in search of the Alternate and his companion.

user posted image

Snowball looked up at the wail, startled. "What that?" She asked, frightened out of her sleepiness. She looked around, seeing "Sparky" leave and frowning in confusion. "What happen?"

user posted image

Mas and Menos heard the wail. Menos couldn't stand it any longer. The hatchling had other dragons now, why hadn't they gone since just now? Menos flew off, and this time, Mas protested but Menos didn't listen. He cared more for his friends than a silly hatchling. They perched onto a tree. They saw something that they had least expected to see. Menos growled.

"This is all your fault!" he snapped at Mas.

And this time, Mas didn't argue. It was his fault that they arrived too late.

The scene was definitely a sight to see.

From every single angle it looked like a brutal murder had been set in place; a solid arm sunken deep within the brave's throat.

From another; Stanii's claws were deep into the rocky ground that painfully peeled off some of her scales and more than definitely scratched the surface, causing random blood patterns to find their way onto the Shimmerscale. Her talons were dangerously close to the Alternate's neck; as though just in the correct moment the rightful mind was able to avert the fatal blow.

Though, no one ever said saving someone you love came with no consequences.

Stanii was doubled over in pain, back arching outwards. Kinzon's cry ended with a violent cut, giving the indication that he was killed mid-wail. Though, it was only stopped in realisation. From the image on the top layer, he even stopped breathing.

user posted image

Ral arrived next to the Split and just stood there, unaware of what happened. All he knew was that someone was in trouble, and that he was there to help. But then he saw the blood.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan