vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

Ruby comforted the Winter.

"Just... some dragon getting into a tussle." she reassured Snowy.

((OOC: I submitted a hatchling myself, do you think that Snowy would be able to be friends with him?))

[Ooc-->Sure]

user posted image

"Why do they make so much noise?" She asked, whimpering. It was scary. She tucked her tail between her legs, almost unconsciously.

((happy.gif))

Ruby wrapped one of her paws around the scared hatchling delicately.

"Well, you see, some dragons don't like each other. They yell insults, and sometimes they can't help but make noises as they get hurt." She explained. She looked around, spotting a very pretty rock. Getting up to obtain the rock, she then walked back to Snowy.

"Look at this pretty stone!" Ruby said gently to Snowy.

"It's blue, sparkly, and very, very pretty."

"Just like you!"

user posted image

It was slightly inaccurate to say that there were no witnesses to the fight, if one could call it that, between Stanii and her friend. Cor had seen everything, though he hadn't a clue how to intervene and had watched with silent horror and pain, and presumably the sweetling and possibly the ice were still there, but his focus was all on the carnage. Now that Stanii had thankfully stopped, his face had collapsed into what could only be described as a "what is wrong with all of you" expression mixed with a healthy dose of fear and exasperation.

Seriously, what was it with this group and fighting?

Cor had seen Stanii's expression when she began to stalk towards the hatchling, and had been reminded of a time when he was a field medic and his clan were at war with vampires. The expression the shimmerscale held left no doubt of her intentions, but he had hoped to prevent more damage being done. Of course, the battle went by so fast he hadn't been able to even say a word. Well, now that they'd halted, maybe he could get a word in edgewise. Or something. He cautiously padded up to the now-stone still pair and narrowed his eyes, taking in the wounds scattered across their bodies.

If the alternate were dead... well, Cor couldn't exactly help with that, now, could he?

((augh you guys are going fast))

user posted image

"Why don' dey like each-uder?" Snowball asked sadly. "Da's no' very nice" She frowned in sadness. Then she got distracted by the shiny stone. "Rosey, wha's da'?" She asked. (Her 'th's become 'd's and her 't's vanish)

user posted image

The Yulebuck dragon was eating some berries in a bush when he saw a speck of blood fly past him. He looked up from his bush to see an odd Shimmerscale on top of an odd Black Alternate. Curious, Cier padded out from his bush, not knowing how the odd Shimmer-scale reacted to a different hatchling. Then he saw how close the Shimmer's paws were to the Black's neck, and backed up, straight into a two-headed dragon. Looking up, he saw the two heads.

"S-sorry, sirs." he apologized.

user posted image

Ruby smiled at Snowy.

"It's an Ice Rock. I've heard that you can only find them in caves. My brother told me that sometimes, Winter dragons give them to their children as gifts." she said gently.

Edited by animals4501

user posted image

"Wha' is a Winter Dragon?" She asked Ruby, eyes wide with curiosity. "Am I a Winter Dragon?" She poked the Ice Rock, and it rolled slightly.

Edited by Heidioo

user posted image

"Yes, you are a Winter Dragon." Ruby said gently. Then she froze.

"Are you hungry at all?" she suddenly asked.

"I see some delicious-looking fruit right over there."

user posted image

Cier raised an eyebrow at all the adult dragons near him.

Mom never told me that there were this many dragons on Ellenia. he thought, backing away. He suddenly smelled something; fruit. Sweet, delicious fruit. And it wasn't too far away. Cier ran in the direction of the smell, and once he reached the source, he saw a cave nearby.

Maybe there's some fish or moss in there! he thought excitedly, heading up the slope(?) determinedly.

user posted image

Snowball considered this. "No' hungwy. Mas an' May-nose give fishie" She replied cheerfully. "Yum yum!" She turned to the cave entrance. "Smell uder Dwagon?" She asked Ruby. "Rosey! I see uder Dwagon!"

user posted image

Cier halted once he reached the entrance. He heard a voice, like a very young child.

Now who or what could that be? he thought curiously. He peeked inside the cave.

user posted image

Ruby smelled the other dragon, too. "I don't think there's anything to worry about. It's not moving aggressively, and the footsteps aren't heavy-sounding." she reassured Snowy. Then she saw a brown-and-blue head peek inside the cave.

A very familiar face...

Edited by animals4501

user posted image

Snowball's face lit up and she ran towards the other hatchling. She stopped just before she reached him, suddenly shy, but her back legs didn't want to stop. She rolled forward, and bumped into him, knocking him over. "Sorry..." She said shyly, backing away.

user posted image

Cier's eyes widened in surprise as the Winter hatchling tumbled into him. When the he stopped rolling, Cier lowered his ears in embarrassment.

"It's fine, as long as you don't do it again." he teased. Then he saw a cerise glint in the back of the cave.

"M-mother?" he stuttered. "Is that you?"

user posted image

Ruby blinked in confusion as the odd, very familiar hatchling called her his mother.

"Cier?" Ruby whispered.

user posted image

Snowball looked from one dragon to the other, and back. "You Rosey's baby?" She asked the other youngling. He was evidently older than her, since he seemed to talk a bit more easily. She looked at Ruby again. Then at the other hatchling. There was a bit of similarity, but she didn't see it.

user posted imageuser posted image

"He's not my real child. He's my adopted child. But I love him as much as if I'd laid his egg myself." Ruby explained.

Cier nodded. "I've missed you so much! Where have you been this whole time?" He suddenly started sobbing, running up to Ruby and burying his head in her arms.

user posted image

Snowball smiled broadly, sensing the joy. "You t'geder again!" She said with a laugh. "Da' good?"

((Gah! So fast! Gone to watch a States Championship Softball game and come back with 3-4 extra pages on here! Glad that its popular but I finally caught up!.))

user posted image

Sampine

Ic;; The male Sweetling, almost like Cor, was watching horrified with what was going on right now. He slowly stepped back, away from the scene as the Split stepped in front of the hatchling, then flew off with it as well as Ruby, then Stanii turned against the Alternate and now he didn't even know what to call them. A pair? No, they wouldn't fight to the death like that if they were mates. Now the black was lying motionless on the ground with blood everywhere. He almost seemed to panic right about now, the scales along his back pricked up then plopped back down then back up, repeating this almost like a wave as his feathers rustled with anxiety. Really, he did not know what as happening, everyone as killing themselves! The only one that seemed normalish right now was Cor and Glace and some random electric that popped out of nowhere then disappeared like that. Mouth gaped open, Sampine slowly staggered over, as if not believing what he just saw within the past few minutes and looked at Cor as if to say, Is this real? Did this really just happen? His expression was shocked and horrified, he never thought in a million years that Stanii would ever do this to someone she as just barking out with laughter a couple minutes ago and now he was, in front of basically a murder scene.

user posted image

Cier stopped crying into his mother's arms when she reached down and licked him. He closed his eyes, then turned around.

"I only came up here to eat. I was planning to go back down once I finished, but I also saw something that looked like a dragon needed help. Could you two come with me?" Cier said bravely.

Ruby nodded immediately. "Be it an apocalypse of Shakins or another Toukx attack, I'll help if it's for you." She said lovingly.

user posted image

"Is i' one Dwagon hur' anoder?" Snowball guessed tilting her head to one side. She saw a little bit of red on the older hatchling's nose. "Wha' da'?" She asked, pointing it out.

((You can get rid of double posts by clicking the thing that says "delete" on the top right of the post.))

user posted image

Cier twitched his nose, then crossed his eyes to look at the red. "I was eating some red berries earlier." he said, uncrossing his eyes. "They're really messy. And yeah, I saw a dragon hurting another... I think." he added.

"It was Stanii..." Ruby muttered.

user posted image

"Wha' is happening ou' dere?" Snowball asked, frightened. "I's scary!" She ran towards Ruby, avoiding Cier slightly. She hid behind the adult dragon, keeping Ruby between herself and the cave entrance.

user posted image

Cier rolled his eyes, then looked outside. "I'm not going to hurt such a cute creature." he reassured the much younger dragon. Then his ears pricked up in surprise as he heard a clank. Turning around, he spotted an old, armor-covered dragon.

"Look! A Scythe-tailed dragon." Ruby exclaimed. "Maybe it will help us."

user posted image

Snowy looked at the "Scythe-tailed dragon" with confusion. Her instinct hat told her a few things about Ruby and Cier, but it told her nothing about this. Would it eat her? Would it help them? She noticed that it was covered in shadow, and she could not make out much detail on it's body. "Wha' is da', Rosey?" She asked Ruby

Glace went into a daze when Stanii started moving. She knew that she should do something, but she had no idea what, so she stayed rooted to the ground. Not even Kinzon's dying scream could shake her out of it. Those two had seemed so happy just a few minutes ago...was this really happening? You should just run, she told herself. You don't even know these dragons. It's not your business. Just get out of here before something worse happens. For some reason, though, she didn't act on it, instead digging her claws into the soil and continuing to watch the scene.