Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

7 hours ago, sorenna said:

I want the site clock to stop doing its own weird and unpredictable thing and actually display the correct time.  D:< 

The ~11 second gap between when my computer and phone says it's 5 minutes after an hour, and when DC finally gets around to agreeing, is killing my egghunting ability.

It feels like it's gotten worse lately. May be the slow-ish laptop I have to use until my pc is back to working properly, but it also seems slower on my phone. 
If you have not tried this, a thing that sometimes work is going to your device's time settings and there should be an option to "synchronize with actual time" or something like that.  I once had a 20 second difference there. 

I want to pick which parent breed I will get on a successful breeding attempt. Not even a guaranteed egg, just prevent to get the umpteenth egg you do NOT need from the pair.  Sometimes I'd rather have no egg than one I do not need. Especially when I already traded/gifted away multiples of the exact same lineage. 

I demand Fertility should stack and when you get to five, you have a 100% chance of getting an egg. Stack ten and you get to pick which breed the egg will be.

Obviously a VERY unreasonable demand: 
I'd love my prize to actually produce an egg. So uncooperative lately. 

I also want cooldowns to be tied to the date and not exact seconds. Breeding time gets later every week until some real life gets in the way and then breeding day has to be the next day and your gemshards would be the wrong colour. *screams in a corner* There is worse problems to have, but it annoys me. SO MUCH sometimes. 

Oh and trades. Why on earth do you say free and then decline offers?! "Free for any cb stat" "free for best offer" Some people do not understand the concept of free clearly.  I demand people don't do this. 

Edited by Reykur

I want Earthquake to Always Just Hatch All my eggs and kill None of them.. just lost a NR with a kinda cool code (yyyc9) and an ash dragon with a cooler one (AZArd) in a Very Stupid Decision

Vampires should display a Last Bit An Egg date since it's their means of reproduction.

This one is going to get me burned alive I’m sure but CB Halloweens need to have a scroll limit like CB Christmas and Valentine’s dragons

I have not been able to catch ONE NR Halloween egg all day despite some people having scrolls full of them. -_-

11 hours ago, StarKaabi said:

This one is going to get me burned alive I’m sure but CB Halloweens need to have a scroll limit like CB Christmas and Valentine’s dragons

I have not been able to catch ONE NR Halloween egg all day despite some people having scrolls full of them. -_-

I mean, in a practical way they do have a scroll limit: it's your scroll's egg limit.  :)  Nobody can catch more than 8 of them!

I want Cavern Lurkers to be a regular release not a Halloween only dragon. I really like the pose of the male sprite and there's all sorts of lineages I'd love to make with them but limited availability and competition for egg slots with other Halloween dragons is stopping me

Edited by Chaos Rider

I demand that the AP have a search list of dragon breeds and show me all of the eggs of that breed in the AP regardless of age.

I demand that holidays have a tiny chance of breeding true all year round except when I'm using them to get specific eggs. The computer should read my mind and just know.

I demand that FART give me a free ND to make up for the one that died last night because the AR refused to give it views after it turned.

Platinum-level scrolls shouldn't have "creature" limits, only egg limits.  8 eggs plus an infinite number of hatchlings is an acceptable restriction!  :)

I want reds to be able to incubate hatchlings. I know it's not reasonable, especially if incubate works by sitting on the eggs like a chicken. I think the reds may squish the hatchling. But what if, my hatchlings could grow up sooner?

On 11/15/2023 at 6:36 PM, Edenello said:

I want reds to be able to incubate hatchlings. I know it's not reasonable, especially if incubate works by sitting on the eggs like a chicken. I think the reds may squish the hatchling. But what if, my hatchlings could grow up sooner?

I always thought this could be a job for Skywings.  They can give the hatchies "flying lessons" so that they develop their wings faster!  :D

I demand that TJ name and spreadsheet the data of all my new dragons for me, but also read my mind and name them as I would myself. I've been putting off entering all my Halloween dragons bc it'll take an age XD

In the one month before a holiday event, all event dragons should produce an egg every time they're bred.  No refusals and no unsuccessful matings allowed!

/annoyed because my Starsingers keep giving me no eggs and I have like a dozen 2Gs that need mates

Vampire dragons should have a 'go vegan' option - give up their bloodsucking ways to become mortal dragons again who reproduce through breeding. This would fulfill the very important function of letting us have vampire lineages and making me, specifically, happy. ^_^

actually get a unbreedable I have failed 2 already :( and I can’t even request them

I demand a day where we can breed any holiday dragons out of season and have them produce a single egg to obtain mates for lineages on our scroll and we won't need to hold any egg slots open for a new release.

I wish that after hours of searching a Dino would appear in the jungle. Or paper. Or chicken. Or cheese. Or anything, really.

I demand temporary extra egg slots just for the holiday season. And also for the CB holidays I don't have two of yet to be the only eggs appearing in the holiday biome so I can use those extra egg slots to grab them.